Problem With Prepaid Cards

Options
Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
So I usually get my prepaid cards from Target on my way to work. A few days ago I went there for my weekly allowance of zen. I picked out a $20 card, but at the register it said "invalid barcode."

Sort of in a hurry to get to work, i went back to get two $10 cards, but same thing. Is this a problem with prepaid cards, Target stores, or just the morons who work at that store?

Plz help, want me zen b:surrender
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Alski
    Alski Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We have already contacted Target about this issue. They informed us of an error within their systems that is going to be fixed this weekend. You should be able to successfully purchase the cards on Monday. If we receive any updates, we'll be sure to let you know. Sorry about the delay :(
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Meh, **** happens, I'll get over it. Thanks for the quick and informative response though.
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I attempted to get one tuesday, I actually went to multiple targets because the first one told me they "knew of the problem and fixed it last night." Seems they were incorrect, I like the target cards because I stole my dad's wifes discount so 10% off means less real money spent. I broke down and got a prepaid credit card at walmart and used that because I wanted to get my drake. Hope the problem gets fixed soon so other people dont have to waste time/money as I did.
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yea I went to target 3 days in a row cause I really wanted to open up my cupboard and wardrobe :/

Now gotta settle for 1 stone of each through gold bought via in game coin cuz I don't buy anything not on sale sorry PW your loss on my money b:shutup
  • Flexzy - Dreamweaver
    Flexzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello.im from the uk and my dad is away with his bank card so i cant get zhen.and in the uk thare is no target where u can get pre paid cards.how am i ganna buy zhen untill he gets back ?????HELP I NEED ZHENb:cry
  • Onlyway - Sanctuary
    Onlyway - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I had the same problem too. but when i went yesterday to my local target the cards worked just fine thankfully and just in time for the new patch b:pleased