b:bye
Post edited by Shikyura - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mmm Asterelle b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mmm Asterelle b:dirty

lol , weird thread b:puzzled Asterelle its just a high lvl player.A player like us all,its not God,i admire his/her work to reach that high lvl,but c'mon,better create threads to help ppl with bosses in game.How many times Asterelle or many other high lvls told in world chat :''Hey i have 30mins free to help with a boss !?''..(at least when they flying to do WQ and they r near a boss area)..they ask for FBs b:laugh , well till a FB will come there are some bosses to kill for some quests.We are agree to give them FBs to a high lvls when they helped with bosses and this is most 'popular' known on friend list. What is one main purpose of game ?to learn to help others.Many of us we dont know who is in real life a player,or his age or his gender(can be a 10 years kid, or a 40+ yrs old person or some1 with a rare disease and few time left to live),but the game can reveal a little from our personality...Money problem in game ?Well if we work alot we can have enough money to play decent..its like in RL ,if ull not like to work ull not have enough money..Anyway higher lvls can be more helpful if they want..its like in RL,if u r a nice person,u like to help sometimes ppls when u can.
    There are alot ppl who need help with bosses,factionless or from factions with no high lvls,there alot ppl who quit the game even from 50 lvls or lower(many of them saw how much ''helpful'' are others),there r alot ppl around 100 lvl who will quit soon the game coz they r close to end.We can have very nice real friends from this wonderful game, we can have very nice memories,we can learn.. helping others we will help ourselves(did u tought, by helping some1 with Krixx u can help a lvl 80 alt char and u dont know, u can have a new friend higher lvl ready to help u?..),let's try to make more Perfect this World Game b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow alot of text there ...

While I'm not a god I do try to help with newb bosses but I dont go about WCing it <_<

Why am I replying in this thread? >< No good will come of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh so cynical...Ast is a friend, i dont care what level she's at (or how much coin she has b:chuckle)

As for bosses...there are bosses i still can't tank, it's a downside of being an archer. when people wc for help on say krim, kong, i can't do jack **** unless they have a cleric and a barb, which points to them needing to find a party, and me not needed anyways. as for the bosses i can tank, i do it when i'm nearby if someone has a cleric ready, or when a faction members organize a party for a factionmate. don't expect me to fly across the map to tank your bosses, or to wait on a healer, that's a complete waste of my time. it's ok and all when you have 100k exp to level, it's not so easy to just drop what you're doing when you have a couple of mil to lvl and a couple of hours a day to play. Heavens forbid i want to level too.

as for fb's, i stopped doing random fb's long ago, so no, i'm not freeloading off your fb's while refusing to help on your bosses. and Ast won't come to any fb save for probably 99 even if i beg b:cry
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol , weird thread b:puzzled Asterelle its just a high lvl player.A player like us all,its not God,i admire his/her work to reach that high lvl,but c'mon,better create threads to help ppl with bosses in game.How many times Asterelle or many other high lvls told in world chat :''Hey i have 30mins free to help with a boss !?''..(at least when they flying to do WQ and they r near a boss area)..they ask for FBs b:laugh , well till a FB will come there are some bosses to kill for some quests.We are agree to give them FBs to a high lvls when they helped with bosses and this is most 'popular' known on friend list. What is one main purpose of game ?to learn to help others.Many of us we dont know who is in real life a player,or his age or his gender(can be a 10 years kid, or a 40+ yrs old person or some1 with a rare disease and few time left to live),but the game can reveal a little from our personality...Money problem in game ?Well if we work alot we can have enough money to play decent..its like in RL ,if ull not like to work ull not have enough money..Anyway higher lvls can be more helpful if they want..its like in RL,if u r a nice person,u like to help sometimes ppls when u can.
    There are alot ppl who need help with bosses,factionless or from factions with no high lvls,there alot ppl who quit the game even from 50 lvls or lower(many of them saw how much ''helpful'' are others),there r alot ppl around 100 lvl who will quit soon the game coz they r close to end.We can have very nice real friends from this wonderful game, we can have very nice memories,we can learn.. helping others we will help ourselves(did u tought, by helping some1 with Krixx u can help a lvl 80 alt char and u dont know, u can have a new friend higher lvl ready to help u?..),let's try to make more Perfect this World Game b:thanks

lol 'it'...if u didnt notice...mylvl isnt lower..
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh so cynical...Ast is a friend, i dont care what level he's at (or how much coin he has b:chuckle)

Shhhh!!! Ast is a SHE b:chuckle Btw... whats the point of this this? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol i like being the exact opposite of him. mean, rude, vulgar, and self serving :) am i, but hes still cool enough to disreguard it and have convos.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    shik must be so bored, suddenly blowing up the forums b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You ladies are all just jealous of my looks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i wanna see ast in a sunshine blouse b:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ast you still hit like a girl b:laugh . Your purple will neva' beat ma'red!!! buahahaha

Looking forward to more fist/weap duels with you.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so many girls on this topic...

and I am the only one here with all this material^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so many girls on this topic...

and I am the only one here with all this material^^

Do furries have material b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do furries have material b:question

you didnt?b:shocked
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Asterelle is mine ;)
    lmao
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you didnt?b:shocked

Hmmm....I knew a furrie blue elf once b:victory
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Asterelle is mine ;)
    lmao

I'm out of your league Strife and you know it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Asterelle b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Everyone loves Moobs =0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    UPDATE Players p 
        SET p.Bust=9000 WHERE p.Name="Asterelle";

b:chuckle kukuku
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:byehalu asterelle

..lol im bored..
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    another pretty GIRL shooting me down! b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Options
    UPDATE Players p 
        SET p.Bust=9000 WHERE p.Name="Asterelle";

b:chuckle kukuku

Quilue you should have made them 9001, we all know how much bigger numbers are when they are OVER 9000!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:sad booooo you made them smaller to spite me b:cry
    everyone convince her to make them bigger! b:dirty
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    huhu Asterellebelle -walks up and hugs- b:kiss

-smacks strifey the gaywad- :D
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hey meowmeow :)

As bad as this thread is, it has gotten even worse in-game. While shopping in arch yesterday I was trying to ignore this lowbie male cleric who repeatedly sent me carry requests. He kept casting random heals on me and even ran blue bubble for a few minutes <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hurhur, the life of a sexy tranny. :] b:dirty
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sexy tranny need's a lil' more meat,I just noticed that looking at ast in a bikini b:laugh .
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm going to start handing out punishments for this much spam b:shocked
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm going to start handing out punishments for this much spam b:shocked

Hmmm....I eat with spoons to man. b:victory for soup :)