Do I get any good axes from quests?

hairysquidward
hairysquidward Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Blademaster
Ok so Ive decided to be an axe bm an after finishing my fb19 I was disappointed to get a sword as my reward and i really hope i can get good weapons too. So are there going to be quest that reward me with axes instead of swords and what levels are they?
Post edited by hairysquidward on

Comments

• Xakarus - Dreamweaver
    Xakarus - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well lvl 20 you get supply stash hammers....after that i've been crafting my axes...im lvl 39 and no quest axes yet. I do know at 50 you get good hammers from supply stash. Dont know about in between 39-50. Maybe you get some from killing suz.
  • hairysquidward
    edited July 2009
    What is supply stash?
  • Xakarus - Dreamweaver
    Xakarus - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You should've gotten a chest from the first quest-giver when you first begun the game. it can be opened every 5 lvls to recieve a reward. If you dont have this i strongly suggest you go back to the starting point and see if you can get it from the quest giver.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok so Ive decided to be an axe bm an after finishing my fb19 I was disappointed to get a sword as my reward and i really hope i can get good weapons too. So are there going to be quest that reward me with axes instead of swords and what levels are they?

It's not a sword but a poleblade. Not everyone likes it, but it would likely be stronger than anything you can made for weapons under lvl 30. Your skill tree doesn't split until 29 so using axe/polearm/sword doesn't really make any difference. I suggest that you use that until then. As for a pair of GOOD axes as reward, none stands out in my memory. There might've been a pair that you get from one of the quests given out at heaven't tear, which is after lvl 30, but I'm not exactly sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Maximus - Harshlands
    Maximus - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol, it rly doesnt matter how good you axes are until lvl 50/60+
    Just get the ones from supply stash and save up ur money.
  • hairysquidward
    edited July 2009
    thanks for the answers, I am level 20 and am now using the level 20 axe from the supply stash.
  • Lingtong - Harshlands
    Lingtong - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmmm from what i can remember u dont get any axes from quests at all
    but the susply stash hammers a good
    Fear meh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Epci fisting at its best
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Raging Lion Claw is a dual axe reward from a quest. Though lv50, the supply stash lv50 hammers are much better.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your fb19 reward is fine to use until you get specific weapon only skills not 100% sure but I think you get your first weapon specific skill at 29. So until then you can use the trail weapon seeing as how powerful it is b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lvl50 supply box hammers are very good yes, but, it costs you a perfect iron hammer(cash shop item, worth 5 gold) to open it.
    So there you go, actually it will cost you 600k to open it and get those hammers, but it's worth it... If not, well use the lvl 5x axes you get from killing Kimsa for a quest, or try to find/make some decent axes. I had some awesome 3* axes for lvl 57-60, but they were really good.
    If you can't afford either the hammers or some good 3* axes, just use those quest axes till 60, and at lvl 60 get HH weapon. Which are way better then anything else for 60-70, and you will surely notice it, cause damn, your dmg gets a lot better.