help me out with build

SinnerZ - Harshlands
SinnerZ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Wizard
i have a level 7 wizad hersland and i put 3 magic 1 dex and one str should i continue or should i change i some how cause i want to be a pvp(pk) wizard
b:sad
Post edited by SinnerZ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kulaye - Sanctuary
    Kulaye - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i have a level 7 wizad hersland and i put 3 magic 1 dex and one str should i continue or should i change i some how cause i want to be a pvp(pk) wizard
    b:sad

It's best if you have alot of magic and vit (magic for mana and magic atck and vit for health) also allitle bit of strength b:victory
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The build he actually described is LA. Yeah thats a good pvp build, each level 3MAG 1STR 1DEX
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That is the build you should follow. Light Armor is best for PVP Wiz so you're on the right track with those stats.

For my wizard I followed LA (3 Mag 1 Str 1 Dex) and threw in some extra Vit here and there to cushion the HP bar a bit, but Wiz doesn't get a lot of HP per vit so it's rather optional.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • SinnerZ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ths guys str 1 dex 1 and mag 3,but i stil wonna know what to do ti help out my hp should i get average shards that give hp+ when i get to 40+?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ths guys str 1 dex 1 and mag 3,but i stil wonna know what to do ti help out my hp should i get average shards that give hp+ when i get to 40+?

Yeah LA for pvp is awesome i follow the same build. For the low levels keep using life powders and you will have no problem surviving. Once you get more control skills like blink,seal and knockback you wont have much of a need for life powders anymore. Don't bother getting expensive shards for low levels as you will out level your gear very quickly. Wait until 6x-7x to really start spending on gears.b:victory
    Quit.
  • Yeefong - Heavens Tear
    Yeefong - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    one other option that I can think of is: to buy ornaments with dex & str that way you can put more pts into "mag' which is better since light ammored build suffer low damage compare to pure. The legendary light amor (lev78) can rectify the lack of hp problem :) adding pts to ur vit is useless.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You can also find npc blue star gear with +hp/Vit mods to add survivability.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • SinnerZ - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ok thats goodb:laugh