Fb19

Firelance - Dreamweaver
Firelance - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Question, I just finished my first FB19.
Anyways, the tab only gave 5k exp, and the boss only drop coins.
Did I do something wrong or is unlucky?
Post edited by Firelance - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7891

Your reward from Call to duty:Xenobeast (fb19) :

5000 exp ; 1000 sp

*doesnt matter @ what lvl ull do your fb19 tabed, reward its same.

Only squad members will get this :

1...18 lvl = 0 exp ; 0 sp

19...39 lvl = 5000 exp ; 1000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

40...59 lvl = 10000 exp ; 2000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

60+ lvl = 20000 exp ; 4000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

* only coins ? yes u was unlucky.Boss drops are randomized by server,i got coins too at my tabed fb19.Read here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop , the boss can drop 0 items( mean only coins),anyway u can see the drop list from your fb19 boss here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/2869
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Firelance - Dreamweaver
    Firelance - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7891

Your reward from Call to duty:Xenobeast (fb19) :

5000 exp ; 1000 sp

*doesnt matter @ what lvl ull do your fb19 tabed, reward its same.

Only squad members will get this :

1...18 lvl = 0 exp ; 0 sp

19...39 lvl = 5000 exp ; 1000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

40...59 lvl = 10000 exp ; 2000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

60+ lvl = 20000 exp ; 4000 sp ; 1 Xenobeast Blood

* only coins ? yes u was unlucky.Boss drops are randomized by server,i got coins too at my tabed fb19.Read here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop , the boss can drop 0 items( mean only coins),anyway u can see the drop list from your fb19 boss here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/2869

Aw, that sucks.
    So much stuff that I could had got.
    Good news is that, my cleric is gonna hit lv20 pretty soon, so I hope I get stuff to make up for last time. Hopefully a mold.

Another question, how do I make sure of "my tab, my drops" rule?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aw, that sucks.
    So much stuff that I could had got.
    Good news is that, my cleric is gonna hit lv20 pretty soon, so I hope I get stuff to make up for last time. Hopefully a mold.

There really is no way to ensure yourself that you will get your own drops, other than going in with a team full of people you trust.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Sandvich - Dreamweaver
    Sandvich - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There really is no way to ensure yourself that you will get your own drops, other than going in with a team full of people you trust.

Ah, I see.
    Even thing, there are NO way of making sure who gets the mold, yes?
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    take a lowbie with you as long as they are over lvl 19 the boss drops will be silly big trust me i did like 6 runs yesterday with a lvl 24 barb and 2 other 40+ archers and the boss dropped allsorts on EVERY run

the fact that ppl just shout for a lvl 80 to pwn it for them cancels the drop rate due to massively high lvl players being involved

i know i am still new to this game but i have tested it out and its solid fact that what i said happened ^^
  • Sandvich - Dreamweaver
    Sandvich - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    take a lowbie with you as long as they are over lvl 19 the boss drops will be silly big trust me i did like 6 runs yesterday with a lvl 24 barb and 2 other 40+ archers and the boss dropped allsorts on EVERY run

the fact that ppl just shout for a lvl 80 to pwn it for them cancels the drop rate due to massively high lvl players being involved

i know i am still new to this game but i have tested it out and its solid fact that what i said happened ^^

Wait, but the party leader is a lowbie, so technically, you need two have TWO lowbies?
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The only teachnically "true" part of Fuhjeebies' post is the part about drop rates lowering due to level differences.

The maximal drop rate would be for a squad of level 19-23s, after which the drop rate would lower significantly.

Anything said about a certain squad configuration or number of members or anything like that should be taken with a barrel of salt, since the game's mechanics only check levels. One could run through fb19 pretty darned fast with a squad of level 20 venos/wizards/clerics, but most people compromise and take a few 4x or higher members to maximize efficiency.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

There is no "my tab. my drops" rule. If you want to keep all the drops, just tell people when you invite them to your FB that is your plan. You will find that most people will not mind if you get all the drops, and in case they do mind, since it was brought up before the run started, they have the option to leave the party if they do not agree with that.

Also, you can set the drops to free instead of random, so the drop will go to the person that picks them up.

You have no way to know if people will follow the agreement, so, if you are very concern about it, make sure you run them FB with people you trust instead of random players.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.