Options
    are u kidding me? go on Kylin forum and see my irl picb:dirty
    j/k i'm a nerd with big spectaclesb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    WTF? I though only Kattoo and Indenial had access to my naked pictures. Soy ~.~ U better give them back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Your list makes me proud of my ****.
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and you are polish

So... ? u'r racist about nationality?:>

Anyway... i vote for: KARKEN! b:dirty
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So... ? u'r racist about nationality?:>

Anyway... i vote for: KARKEN! b:dirty

just dont like polish, tbh.

nor does anyone I know and i'm sure alot of people here but meh

you, though.. your top, 3rdies ftw
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Voteee For The Hoeessstt Guy In Hlll

BLAZINAZN GOT MY VOTEEE

looks like someone recovering from a stroke wrote this post
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Haha, I voted for Ultimate.
    But.. not at all based on an irl picture?
    I haven't seen ANY of them /actually/.

Ultimate for his hot pvping. (;
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Haha, I voted for Ultimate.
    But.. not at all based on an irl picture?
    I haven't seen ANY of them /actually/.

Ultimate for his hot pvping. (;

b:cute Just cuz U voted me
    100_0042_0037_037.jpg
    05.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wtfhaxlol - Harshlands
    Wtfhaxlol - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    100_0042_0037_037.jpg
    05.jpg

you sat on a tree and it fell over b:cry
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol

149378charz
  • C_e_Z - Harshlands
    C_e_Z - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no brainer, i win
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    Shajrix - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I vote for FlamingAzn, whose paranoid of spies in his bed.

Annnddd, I must say that I do love slapping and riding the wave. <3

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't waste time, or time will waste you.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BlazingAzn, My PandaCakes, i love you more then anything in the world. If i go my whole life without having you in my arms, my life will be incomplete. Every word you speak is one of grace. Whether it be a "lul" or a "baller" every time i hear it i want to just kiss you on the spot. Your picture is my desktop background. Your picture is always by my side. When i stare at it i am full of joy and excitement. I love you, so so much. I would kill for you, i would kill Suwaki and his Prostache just to get you in bed. I want you in my bed, so i can show you my love, my love that is more powerful then anything in this or any other world. i want you to pick flowers in hell for me. I need you in my life, you are the fuel that keeps me running. I can not live without you, When i see you in game, i run short of breath, when you talk on vent my heart skips a beat, when i see you through your curtains i faint. i will always love you, no matter what come between us. My love for you is more powerful then your love for Taco Bell. Your rock hard flabs make me tingle on the inside. I love you BlazingAzn for ever, and ever.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BlazingAzn, My PandaCakes, i love you more then anything in the world. If i go my whole life without having you in my arms, my life will be incomplete. Every word you speak is one of grace. Whether it be a "lul" or a "baller" every time i hear it i want to just kiss you on the spot. Your picture is my desktop background. Your picture is always by my side. When i stare at it i am full of joy and excitement. I love you, so so much. I would kill for you, i would kill Suwaki and his Prostache just to get you in bed. I want you in my bed, so i can show you my love, my love that is more powerful then anything in this or any other world. i want you to pick flowers in hell for me. I need you in my life, you are the fuel that keeps me running. I can not live without you, When i see you in game, i run short of breath, when you talk on vent my heart skips a beat, when i see you through your curtains i faint. i will always love you, no matter what come between us. My love for you is more powerful then your love for McDonalds. Your rock hard flabs make me tingle on the inside. I love you BlazingAzn for ever, and ever.

I got a boner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BlazingAzn, My PandaCakes, i love you more then anything in the world. If i go my whole life without having you in my arms, my life will be incomplete. Every word you speak is one of grace. Whether it be a "lul" or a "baller" every time i hear it i want to just kiss you on the spot. Your picture is my desktop background. Your picture is always by my side. When i stare at it i am full of joy and excitement. I love you, so so much. I would kill for you, i would kill Suwaki and his Prostache just to get you in bed. I want you in my bed, so i can show you my love, my love that is more powerful then anything in this or any other world. i want you to pick flowers in hell for me. I need you in my life, you are the fuel that keeps me running. I can not live without you, When i see you in game, i run short of breath, when you talk on vent my heart skips a beat, when i see you through your curtains i faint. i will always love you, no matter what come between us. My love for you is more powerful then your love for McDonalds. Your rock hard flabs make me tingle on the inside. I love you BlazingAzn for ever, and ever.

Man, this post is full of win xD
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BlazingAzn, My PandaCakes, i love you more then anything in the world. If i go my whole life without having you in my arms, my life will be incomplete. Every word you speak is one of grace. Whether it be a "lul" or a "baller" every time i hear it i want to just kiss you on the spot. Your picture is my desktop background. Your picture is always by my side. When i stare at it i am full of joy and excitement. I love you, so so much. I would kill for you, i would kill Suwaki and his Prostache just to get you in bed. I want you in my bed, so i can show you my love, my love that is more powerful then anything in this or any other world. i want you to pick flowers in hell for me. I need you in my life, you are the fuel that keeps me running. I can not live without you, When i see you in game, i run short of breath, when you talk on vent my heart skips a beat, when i see you through your curtains i faint. i will always love you, no matter what come between us. My love for you is more powerful then your love for Taco Bell. Your rock hard flabs make me tingle on the inside. I love you BlazingAzn for ever, and ever.

oh jesus christ rhyme.. ima report u for sexual harassment.... but this post is full of win!.... and rix is a spy..... she constantly spies on me >>
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh jesus christ rhyme.. ima report u for sexual harassment.... but this post is full of win!.... and rix is a spy..... she constantly spies on me >>

What did I tell you! Hes paranoid!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

wow agreed WOOT WOOT GO BLAZINAZN
    ]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol Duckie you're uber.
  • kelly808
    kelly808 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    soysauce why are u in the poll? hot guys don't fly in dp and bot southeast of dreamingcloud b:shutup
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    100_0042_0037_037.jpg
    05.jpg

Haha, why thank you.
    Glad you were so flattered by me voting for you.
    <3

b:chuckle
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is this based on pixels alone? Come on, we want to see pics!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is this based on pixels alone? Come on, we want to see pics!

:O TIME FOR ME TO BE AN E-HOE. Check next thread omfg. ^___^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ya this forum really lacks a ''post your picture'' topic.
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ya this forum really lacks a ''post your picture'' topic.

Just made one. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]