Nurfed PVP Video - Harshlands

Options
Nurfed - Harshlands
Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Wizard
This is my first attempt on video editing.

I know the first song might be a lil too emo for the video but idc, its my fav song atm ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yggn9ZFuc

Enjoy.

Edit:****************************
Apparently Youtube muted my sound in HD due to copyrighted laws. QQ.

So if u wanna listen to music with the video, just watch it without clicking HD. The quality should still be good. Just aint widescreen.

If u really really wanna listen to the music in HD, you can always be ghetto and just open up two windows of this video and click HD on one of them so you can watch it in audio LOL.
Post edited by Nurfed - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tiburon - Harshlands
    Tiburon - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yea wizards are underpowered...b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf me now while you still can!b:infuriated
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So practically for the wizard every class is 3 shot even arcanes? Cuz i saw you hit a cleric somewhere in the begining only with basic magical attacks and still the damage showed like you hit on a heavyb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He 3 shot some, some didn't have charms or other things. Some he took a lot longer to kill.

And in the group pvp it may look like hes three shotting people but more then him is hitting that target.

But it was a good video, better if you uped the frames per second.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nice work on the barbs. How well does the Elysium Fowl actually work as an anti-PVP measure? I've loved those birds since I first started playing the game and wouldn't mind one following my own mage around. Especially if it's useful instead of just ornamental. 300k for ornamental doesn't interest me at this point XD
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I know cleric is not a first class DD but i wish i could do at least half as good in pk as that wizard. Btw no one there used the Hp replenish elixirs.(The kind that fill like 4000 hp in 30 secs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no hp charms are something that fully heals you when you hit 50% hp and has a 10s recharge time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i mean the ones you make at apothecary. I used them on another cleric to survive pkers. I used them instead of spaming healing so i could attack and heal at the same time. It buys time to tick your charm again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That's how sutra seize works, ladies and gentleman.
    This video proves it!
    For those dumb bafoons who still think Mountain Seize blows, you've got a new one coming.

Great job on the video!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Haiz is still better b:victory

you are...ok

what about the one when it was her/him vs a cleric, archer and barb.
    im sure no one else was hitting them
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nice video nerfed, i got some question.
    wat lvl is ur MS, its seems quite powerful.
    are u a sage or demon? if u are demon, does the stun from skills like stone rain occur often?

ty again for the video.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nurfed is a sage wizard

didnt you see the yellow from the skills

sage is my dream b:chuckle

hey nurfed you got any tips for leveling fast past lvl 90
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Video wasn't that great... I guess being a mage I've seen everything that can happen in PvP already so none of it stands out. You sure like to abuse sutra sieze, which is fine, but not ALWAYS a wise way to spend all of your chi. Especially in mass PvP. The lack of dragon is kind of disgusting as well, but that's just my opinion. I remember leveling with you Nurfed, before I moved back to LC. I'm so proud of you -tear in my eye-
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    amour is so picky b:avoid
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

hey nurfed you got any tips for leveling fast past lvl 90

Um... I'm zhenning in the 3rd past since 90. I can do this all day because my group is the only people that have access to it. Your on pve server so it shouldnt be a problem.

Video wasn't that great... I guess being a mage I've seen everything that can happen in PvP already so none of it stands out. You sure like to abuse sutra sieze, which is fine, but not ALWAYS a wise way to spend all of your chi. Especially in mass PvP. The lack of dragon is kind of disgusting as well, but that's just my opinion. I remember leveling with you Nurfed, before I moved back to LC. I'm so proud of you -tear in my eye-

I'm too poor atm to get dragon =[ I'm going to eventually get it. But i do prefer using **** rock over dragon though at least on paper. 6 sec stun is invaluable. But who knows, I never used dragon before so I wouldnt know the potential for it in pvp. We'll see soon. You were Fox right on HL?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Would be better if it had less lowbies in it, killing a bunch of 7x's once you're 89+ isn't pvp, it's one-sided ****.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No offence to you Nurfed but at the begining you soloed some dumb people. Where should i start...
    -The first archer had no hp charm and no hp pots and no tree of prot. (a class that has no natural healing skill hasn't got tree of protection, lol).
    -The barb after, not only he tries to take on a ranged class in the airb:shocked, but he stuns and no perdition after. After he gets down no healing powders or pots and no tree of protection (also a class with no healing skills). Also he runs when his hp was intact instead of... i don't know stun and perdition.
    -After that a second barb takes on a wizard (with distance shrink) in the air and still no stun-perdition.He runs away but comes back(dumb)
    -The cleric from his team not only i suspect she is full int (no robe with decent hp takes that much damage from magic) but when she is hit hard she continues her attacks that doesnt seem to do much at all, instead of dropping and healing.(clerics- when you get hit hard do what i do-stop attacks, shield on in case of BT Ironheart spam+apothecary hp restore powder+hp pots+tree of protection and you can throw in a hp bun^^-thats how i overpowered a higher lvl archer pker near SP). Again no charm.
    -The archer from his team sees his friends masacrated but he stands still and continues attacks. Doesn't drop when he takes massive damage. Again no charm and no heals.
    -Next the BM is just dumb as dirt. He tries to beat the wiz in air. Sees that she has antistun and still contines to fight.IN AIR!!! Doesnt uses his "distance shrinks" which you can combine (if u know how) to go further than the wizard. Hardly any useful healings, no tree of protection and i didn't see any d. sutra(i could be wrong). And he comes after the wizard 2 more times after being beatenb:shutup. Cuz that's what you do... slowly crawling towards a wizard in air...b:surrender. POT PEOPLE, POT ALOT. AND BMS FOR F**KS SAKE PUT AT LEAST 1 VIT PER LVL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is my first attempt on video editing. Be sure to click on HD for widescreen high quality.

I know the first song might be a lil too emo for the video but idc, its my fav song atm ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yggn9ZFuc

Enjoy.

Was a fun vid to watch. The Mass pvp was fun, and you killing every Kingdom @ the Secret letter was entertaining. Wish you edited in the sound or at least put music =(

you seem to abuse sutrasieze too much...

what + is your weapon?
    Haiz is still better b:victory

haiz sucks b:chuckle
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Was a fun vid to watch. The Mass pvp was fun, and you killing every Kingdom @ the Secret letter was entertaining. Wish you edited in the sound or at least put music =(

you seem to abuse sutrasieze too much...

what + is your weapon?

haiz sucks b:chuckle

Its suppose to have sound =[. Apparently Youtube muted my sound in HD due to copyrighted laws. QQ. So if u wanna listen to music with the video, just watch it without clicking HD. The quality should still be good. Just aint widescreen.

In the video, as you can see, everytime i use sutra sieze, its only to kill heavys. I dont have dragon yet so thats the only ulti i use to kill them. IMO sieze is the best all around ulti to use for instantly taking out heavys. 6 sec stun is like GG to them after heiro tick.

And my wep is +7
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't diss mountain seize! It's the only skill in the game where you can say you crapped on your enemy. I strictly refer to that skill as a giant ****, and it stuns b:shocked
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Video recording and editing program?
    Quit.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Video recording and editing program?

Fraps

Sony Vegas Pro 8.0
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm too poor atm to get dragon =[ I'm going to eventually get it. But i do prefer using **** rock over dragon though at least on paper. 6 sec stun is invaluable. But who knows, I never used dragon before so I wouldnt know the potential for it in pvp. We'll see soon. You were Fox right on HL?

Indeed. You're one of those baddies with a +7 weap but no dragon... tch tch tch. I frown upon that. Fix it asap b:infuriated
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm gonna +12 my hh80 wep and ignore all my other skills, thank you very much.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well... our love was nice while it lasted.
    BAI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]