Charm packs

Options
Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
me want please b:cry charms r so hard to find now plz bring the charm packs back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    me want please b:cry charms r so hard to find now plz bring the charm packs back

b:sad yeah
    b:dirty
  • Guardianmp - Heavens Tear
    Guardianmp - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    start saying you'll buy them for more than 350-400k and I'm sure you'll find some for sale (since gold is going for about 115-120k right now very few people will want to sell for 400k, more like 430-445k).
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    start saying you'll buy them for more than 350-400k and I'm sure you'll find some for sale (since gold is going for about 115-120k right now very few people will want to sell for 400k, more like 430-445k).

There was a time u could go through west arch and see a ton of gold charms for sell now u have none b:cry

And prices are insane
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u guys r still lucky to hav gold charms for 400k-450k gold, in DW the price it has gone to 500k-600k >.< nd even the gold price is now like 145k+ almost everyday. they really need to bring bak the charm packs
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u guys r still lucky to hav gold charms for 400k-450k gold, in DW the price it has gone to 500k-600k >.< nd even the gold price is now like 145k+ almost everyday. they really need to bring bak the charm packs

yeah gold is 128k still insane b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't think the prices will decrease with a new charm sale, except a few ppl the "zen" buyers company will keep high prices cuz we need these vital items and we can't stop buying to make them lower the price...

and the gold price will increase again with a charm sale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Try Harshlands....gold is NEVER below 170k and charms range from 600-700k.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't think the prices will decrease with a new charm sale, except a few ppl the "zen" buyers company will keep high prices cuz we need these vital items and we can't stop buying to make them lower the price...

and the gold price will increase again with a charm sale

With the charm packs charm will go down though b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Yeahb:cry.
    Quit.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah man.

480k for a damn gold charm?

GTFO.

What's the point in playing at a high level if you cant even afford a charm to survive ? -_- this is ridiculous. AOE Grinding strips a charm too so no i can't grind it back.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    too bad we cant travel between servers....that is a good price

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    When I first joined this game they were 300k apiece, everywhere. And gold was 100k.

A charm pack sale would have to be permanent, otherwise a whole bunch of people would buy in mass, wait a few weeks after the sale and re-sell for massive profits.
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok guys . Simple fact .
    Want the gold price down ? Want the charm at a lower price as any other boutique items ?

Stop buying gold , stop buying boutique items . :)
    Economic Rules . Gl .
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok guys . Simple fact .
    Want the gold price down ? Want the charm at a lower price as any other boutique items ?

Stop buying gold , stop buying boutique items . :)
    Economic Rules . Gl .

80 vs 80 tw where every1 has no charm b:laugh
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:begb:begb:beg plueeeeeesssssssssssss the day after tomorrow its tusday, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    When I first joined this game they were 300k apiece, everywhere. And gold was 100k.

A charm pack sale would have to be permanent, otherwise a whole bunch of people would buy in mass, wait a few weeks after the sale and re-sell for massive profits.
    80 vs 80 tw where every1 has no charm b:laugh

Too bad . 75% of the servers doesn't TW I guess . 75% less to buy . =P
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    buying charms at 800k ftw
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    it used to be the same for exp scrolls, i couldnt find them anywhere, now theres on in every other shop. now i need charms and all of a sudden theyre missing.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    doing full 2-3 runs, AE included, burns my charms from full to 1/2-1/4, even with another cleric in party and using remedies to increase MP use. And yeah, even with +mp recovery equipment. b:sad

It blows, majorly. Im clutching on to my last charm pack charm for dear life.b:shocked

PLEEEAAAASSSEEE bring back charm packs or just make them cheaper or something b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Daisukex - Lost City
    Daisukex - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeahb:cry.

omg ur sig, gonna do this to ppl that pk's me b:chuckleb:thanks
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Instead of asking for the server to fit your needs, make some coins, buy gold and buy it off boutique. The easiest thing to do in this game is make money and you guys are complaining about a miserable 400k? If thats too much for you, then go to the nearest apothecary and be happy with lv60 hp pots.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Save up and bulk buy them when they come out... Thers always time to farm, and thers always time to watch the auction and see when gold sells for lowest.

As for the new servers, gold is high? charm packs high? It shouldnt be even brought up as an issue. You chose those new servers, now live with it. It would be selfish to assume you can experience the new things of a new server, yet have old down to earth prices of the old servers. Cant have your cake and eat it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

woah..that sucks..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:kiss WTS charms 500k ea
    b:bye full time shop part time player