Is it just me or....

Taarloor - Harshlands
Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Are there a rediculous amount of Veno's coming through at the moment? Every time i see someone without a faction (when looking for new faction members) seem 9/10 its a Veno (In Arch too), are they OP? I can't think why else everyone would be jumping on the bandwagon?
Post edited by Taarloor - Harshlands on

Comments

• BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Read some of the veno threads and you'll figure it out. Its been said more than one time that venos have the most potential to make the most amount of cash flow out grinding. that doesn't include all the other perks that come with it. Not to mention its the only class that the seaspray slacks look correct on!!!! FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT! That said... Veno is the most loved for a reason.

Are there a rediculous amount of Veno's coming through at the moment? Every time i see someone without a faction (when looking for new faction members) seem 9/10 its a Veno (In Arch too), are they OP? I can't think why else everyone would be jumping on the bandwagon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    Flamex - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    venos are meanb:sad but they are the best pvpers/pve players in the gameb:victory
    Im bringing SEXY backb:laugh
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

You play on the cash server, what did you expect? When you look at other servers, the class distribution is more even between all classes. (based on what I see around.... I have not hard numbers to back my observations)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeap there are lots of alt Venos out there.rofl
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    go in a random city/village and tell me what u see...

giving a random look at DWP today I saw 7 venos, 2 archers, 3 clerics, 1 barb (me), 5 bms

that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmmm harshlands its more like

4 venos
    3 barbs
    1 bm
    0 mage
    1 cleric
    3 archers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    exactly as said above, the cash abusing server. everyone buys phoenixes thinking it makes them god (it only makes them huge nubs)
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Basically because they're the easiest class to grind money with, therefore other classes roll one just as an alt to make extra money.
    I have a level 35 veno alt myself who I've made about 4m from so far.

As well as that, from level 1-60 they are undoubtedly the gods of PvE, low cost to use, able to tank bosses and take on mobs of much higher level, with a fast kill speed thanks to their pet. For a newbie player a veno seems to have everything they could ask.

You'll find at higher level things become a little more balanced.