Best PvP WF (veno)

Strongholder - Heavens Tear
Strongholder - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Who is the best? I see a Antigone person who is on both the top50 lvl list and pk list (#1!!) Is she (he?) the best?

Are there any other honorable mentions?
Post edited by Strongholder - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Whatever the name of their Broken **** nix is. Thats the pker.
  • Strongholder - Heavens Tear
    Strongholder - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well im sure that Antigone at her/his lvl would own you regardless...

Dont hate venos just bc of their nix. You should just go back to your own forum anyway, this is posted in the HT server forum not LC.

Maybe Im asking the wrong question...

What veno has the best tactics in PvP and doesnt rely on nix as much?

(is that better Aders? QQ)
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Anders
    And No It Isn't
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Antigone is actually a very good PKer. Disregard the nix and he has extremely high HP: hard to take down.

The nix, however is his attack and we al know where that goes.....

/flame on
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Antigone is actually a very good PKer. Disregard the nix and he has extremely high HP: hard to take down.

The nix, however is his attack and we al know where that goes.....

/flame on

Not to mention they usually hunt in packs, so if not immediately.. eventually you have 2+ nix's attacking you.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm the best pk veno in the server. kthx. b:victory

EDIT:
    defected is a pretty pro pk veno too.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what are those venos u are talking about, I only fear the Nix class [cit.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited July 2009

wambulance.jpg
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wambulance.jpg
    You know, if they don't want to lower the nix's damage in pvp like they do with every other class *shrug* Though, when they deliberately cripple a genie skill (Blood Clot) that would counter that nix advantage, that is just unreasonable.

So, not only will they refuse to patch that glitch, they'll modify aspects of the game to make certain it remains unhampered?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    You know, if they don't want to lower the nix's damage in pvp like they do with every other class *shrug* Though, when they deliberately cripple a genie skill (Blood Clot) that would counter that nix advantage, that is just unreasonable.

So, not only will they refuse to patch that glitch, they'll modify aspects of the game to make certain it remains unhampered?

Yeah I wasn't too pleased to find this out after I maxxed blood clot.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Cauterize does exactly what it says on the tin, except the 80% chance is more like 1%.

I crit more than than that works... (Arcane with 2% rate)
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are many skilled pvp venos on this server. Anti is definitely one of the best. Whether its just him hitting for 3k+ per hit with venomous scarab thingy, or using one of his TWO nixes, you die 1 on 1. That's the way it is. Combine that with the fact that most of those venos roll about 4 deep at all times, and it makes for some mouse throwing/keyboard snapping fun.

And for the record, cauterize = joke. You're better off using that half a second to click something else in your skill bar.

While we have very skilled pvp venos in Enrage and on HT, I'd like to mention sadpuma as my vote. puma is the only one who doesn't use that stupid flesh ream/bramble hood/demon fox speed and run away as fast as possible while nix bites me and I'm unable to attack because he's out of range. I'm constantly using Aim Low on every other pk veno on the server but him. puma would fight me toe to toe with no nix, and come out the victor. To top it off, the other big name venos are 95+ if not level 99/100/101. puma used to do all this without even being level 89.

But what do I know? I don't even play this game anymore.

And lets not turn this into a nix is overpowered thread. We all know it is. We're talking about something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    only veno im afraid of 1v1 is Ylime, can overkill me x2. no other veno on this server comes close to ylime in 1v1 pk. ylime is the only veno ive come across that i cant beat even when she doesnt use her nix.

no offense to antigone, momento, but your nixes are scarier than you. thats just the way it is, the only reason your noticed on the server is because of your level and incredibly high HP. (dont take this as a diss, its just what it is)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Eh, you sir are a moron D:... Just another QQ nix thread.

I'm nix free o.O and still pk...
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Actually I did forget about sadpuma (sorry sad b:surrender)

He is [one of] the best venos on server. I first noticed him when I first joined Evo, and with my knowledge of him being high in PK rankings, was shocked at his level
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    And yeah defected, cauterize is a joke. I'm just saying that on the rare occasion it does work, it does what the description says.
    Cleric's purify ftw
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    I go way back with Sadpuma, we were both in the same small guild since the lvl 40's or 50's, I think. Then he left for Avengers along with HOA, Senyo, Vlarkin, and some others... First noticed his pk prowess in one of the Radiance/Evolution battles.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    From what I've seen, I would say sadpuma as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I vote puma too, b:victory i like the attitude of that veno b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    me + my all class nix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    me + my all class nix
    omg so u are one of those who put 100 tricky cards in cube D:

I should so pk u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yea, fyren is best WF, hes wtfpwned me with his all class nix pet crit me for 1337101 damage before, freaking crazy
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    theres no such thing as the best pk veno
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Venos? pew pew kill em all!
    ide say about 95% of venos aren't jack s#@$# without their nix
    b:chuckle
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    take a veno to dwp to see if they can pvp imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

It is only a glitch if the devs say it is, and so far we have not heard anything from them......

The nix damage is already lowered in pvp, like every other class and pet, the issue at hand is that fleshream does not follow the usual 75% reduction for the bleeding effect, however, it does not do 100% damage either, there is a small reduction in it (someone calculated that once in a different thread), but it is not 75%. All other things, the nix behaves just like any other pet and player.

Not quite sure what the devs were thinking on the bloodclot genie skill though.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited July 2009
    It is only a glitch if the devs say it is, and so far we have not heard anything from them......

The nix damage is already lowered in pvp, like every other class and pet, the issue at end is that fleshream does not follow the usual 75% reduction for the bleeding effect, however, it does not do 100% damage either, there is a small reduction in it (someone calculated that once in a different thread), but it is not 75%. All other things, the nix behaves just like any other pet and player.

Not quite sure what the devs were thinking on the bloodclot genie skill though.....
    Yeah, it's that last that irritates me. My guess is they were thinking a decrease in Battle Pet Pack sales...
  • GhostDuster - Heavens Tear
    GhostDuster - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I remember when Sadpuma was like 85 and I was 86-87ish (On my bm)..(Sagrath)..(b:victory) and I got wtfpwned. In sp. 1v1. No nix.
    And I've seen him/her pwn lots of people without a nix, so my vote goes to Puma. b:thanks

Edit: FiendishKit is still the best veno in PW.
    Don't hurt me. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LC talking about PVP. HA! LC wouldn't know real PVP if it took a dump on their face....which it usually does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009

The nix damage is already lowered in pvp, like every other class and pet, the issue at hand is that fleshream does not follow the usual 75% reduction for the bleeding effect, however, it does not do 100% damage either, there is a small reduction in it (someone calculated that once in a different thread), but it is not 75%. All other things, the nix behaves just like any other pet and player.

o.o

<_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]