Life Powder and Buffs

Taarloor - Harshlands
Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Heya ppl,

I've been noticing my life powder slows down to a crawl if clerics buff me, is this supposed to happen? is there any way to get it working properly (like using another powder? Using a potion?)

ty in advance.

:)
Post edited by Taarloor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    use another life powder
    the cleric buff
    the one that increases hp/mp regeneration
    cancels out the one put by the life powder
    but the cleric buff lasts longer
    soo i dono
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks dude, so I assume higher lvl Cleric Buffs of that kind would equal life powders affect and last longer? (Only been buffed by lvl 14-27 clerics)
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nope, maxed buff is 10 per second.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol I used to hate that b:laugh

I'd pop on a life powder and get ready to start a quest or something on difficult mobs and next thing some cleric is buffing away at me. D:
  • HatingHeal - Sanctuary
    HatingHeal - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I do that specially to BMs cus they get grumpy at me.. Whats the first nub get trolled

Something else I love doing is going to swamp with lvl 1 res and doing it to everyone i see deadb:pleased
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I bet you don't complain about the other 3 buffs you get. Or the heals while the cleric is around you?

If you use a life powder or a focus powder (for mp) and you use any other thing for MP or HP regen or a cleric buffs you with celestial guardian seal the newest buff takes over the previous buff. So you lose your life powders effectiveness when that happens.

lol I used to hate that b:laugh

I'd pop on a life powder and get ready to start a quest or something on difficult mobs and next thing some cleric is buffing away at me. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I bet you don't complain about the other 3 buffs you get. Or the heals while the cleric is around you?

At that level the other 3 three buffs made very little difference. The magic attack or def buffs and the mp recovery buff were useless. No cleric have ever stayed around to heal unless they need help and want to party.

And also I have never complained to a cleric because of this. I say nothing and thank them for the thought at least of buffing, so don't judge me. I respect clerics. Is there something wrong with still disliking to lose a life powder? =p
    I do that specially to BMs cus they get grumpy at me.. Whats the first nub get trolled

Good for you. You do know that puts you on the same level as the nubs and idiots complaining at you. You're basically no better. =p
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Something else I love doing is going to swamp with lvl 1 res and doing it to everyone i see deadb:pleased

b:angry u bring shame to clericsb:angry
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]