spawn hours

missyo
missyo Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
maybe many of u (us) wondered when rare pets spawn .. usually first answer is each 12 hours which doenst help when u dont know 12 hours after what.
the spawn times are with 5 hours after maintenance finished and after that from 12 to 12 hours .

i opened this thread cuz i donno the correct spawn times for many pets so im askin for who knows to write em down like this

coordinates pet name spawn hour(gmt times or specify)

i can start

299 764 cuddly pup @ 3:59 gmt +2
287 459 shodu cub @ 3:59 gmt +2
362 690 tabby plumdrop @ 4:03 gmt +2

thats what i know atm ... i hope some of u will help me and other newbies with CORRECT spawn times / spots ...
thanx
Post edited by missyo on

Comments

• Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This has been already answered like "1kkk times", use search fuction.

Anyways.

Rare pets respawn 12 hours after being killed/tamed. (except Snow Hare that have 1 hour respawn)

When server goes down on manteinance, pets usually spawn 1-3 hours after the server came up, so its up to you to camp the spawn coords and find out when the server came up again.

Hope this helps

P.D= NO TIME RESPAWNS exists, it changes every week
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Many months ago I tried being helpful and telling venos I saw "camping" the rare spawn spots the correct spawn time. At the next cub spawn, one of these venos I'd helped showed up. She summoned her golem (level 60ish I'm guessing from her equipment). The cub spawned and the golem started beating it up. The first hit took off about 60% of its hp. A fraction of a second before the golem delivered another hit, one of the farmers tamed the cub. That was the first and only time I was glad that a farmer got the rare.

I don't give away the spawn time so freely anymore. People who've had to ask around, pull favors, and work to get the spawn times take taming the rares seriously. They take the time to learn how to do it properly, without killing the rare (except for the idiot farmers who kill it if they don't get it of course).

I've concluded that if you just hand out the rare spawn times, you're going to have a lot of inexperienced people show up. They're going to summon their pet (because they're a veno, and venos always have a pet out, and they see other venos with their pets out). And the pet is going to be on auto. When the rare spawns and they hit their tame button, their pet is gonna auto-attack. One new person's pet is probably not going to kill the rare (like happened in my example). But if a bunch of new people do this, the rare is guaranteed to be dead before the tame of even someone with full -6% channel gear finishes.

I realize you're doing this with the best of intentions, so I'm not gonna criticize you for it. I will just caution that it may not have quite the effect you expect.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    missyo wrote: »
    i hope some of u will help me and other newbies with CORRECT spawn times / spots ...
    thanx

As u said respawn time changes every maintenance....... then u will need a new respawn time thread every week for new respawn times.......

If u dont know when it respawn wait until next maintenance to check it, dont waste your time camping all day.

Rare pets coodenates: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=113382

Good Luck
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • missyo
    missyo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    if i said *me and the other newbies* it doesnt mean i m a newbie b:laugh on the other hand it is right that many ppl donno what to do and even like this im one of those who carefully prepared his tame technique , one of those who knows how much time he needs to tame and how much dmg does his pet on that mob :P. even like this there is a probability that the rare will die if it is hit by many veno pets so .. i learnt to use *atack on command* :P .

anyway im intrested in kowlin spawn times cuz i think that all should have a chance to catch a rare , no matter his lvl or his time wasted while he was learning to tame.
    i camped the kowlin spots last night(gmt +2 time zone :P ) like 30 min before and 1 hour and 20 min after the spawn times i knew . it didnt show up , and im sure i had right coordinates. i d like to know the spawn hour if someone can help me id appreciate it
  • Peppy - Heavens Tear
    Peppy - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As u said respawn time changes every maintenance....... then u will need a new respawn time thread every week for new respawn times.......

If u dont know when it respawn wait until next maintenance to check it, dont waste your time camping all day.

Rare pets coodenates: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=113382

Good Luck
    b:bye

how do you know what time the next maintenace is?