Genie LOYALTY POINT - how to increase ???

mirabelka99
mirabelka99 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
If anyone know more about LOYALTY POINT / Growth ?? Especially how to increase this point... ?? b:puzzled b:beg

I've heard that they are very important for Lucky Points/Random Attribute and Genies evolution so I just wanna know how to increase them b:sad
Post edited by mirabelka99 on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Genies have no loyalty points.

And nobody knows any way to increase the amount of lucky points you get.
  • mirabelka99
    edited July 2009
    but I've read that Genies have Loyalty Points b:surrender
    Elemental stats:
    4) You genie's color changes, depend on how you build its stat, and when it reach lvl 100, it color will change one more time, depends on how many random stat points your genie gets every 10 lvl, over the total possible random points. RANDOM POINTS YOU CAN GET DEPENDS ON YOUR GENIE'S... LOYALTY POINT
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think in this version of PW, Loyalty Points are called Growth. That's all I really now.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im just to lazy to explain....
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kapseisin - Dreamweaver
    Kapseisin - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just started the game so I might be totally wrong, but I *think* that the number of bonus points that you get every 10 genie levels is random. The growth rate that shows on your genie's stats is a calculation based on the lucky point ratio (eg, 10/20 = 50%) you already have, so it doesn't affect how much bonus points your genie might get in the future.

Overall, your genie changes colors depending on the total lucky points. Eg. a genie with 45/XX lucky points will look different than one with 5/10 lucky pts. So far I don't know if genie leveling is worth it yet. Mine is at 17/30 with three awesome skills and it's already great for me.
  • mirabelka99
    edited July 2009
    im just to lazy to explain....

that's not a nice thing to say b:surprised

you could at least give link to that information... of course if you REALLY know something about it and not just say so b:question
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mmmk.

Every level, your genie gains one (1) attribute point, yes? Every ten levels, your genie will gain a random number of extra attribute points, somewhere between 1 and 10. It's completely and utterly random how many your genie gets, and so far, there is no way to "increase" the amount of lucky points you get.

Everyone's genie has a "Growth" of 50 right now. I have no idea what it means, or how it affects LP, but there is also no way to affect to this.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Kapseisin - Dreamweaver
    Kapseisin - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mmmk.

Everyone's genie has a "Growth" of 50 right now. I have no idea what it means, or how it affects LP, but there is also no way to affect to this.

Oops :X my bad
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If i am correct genies growth depends on its lucky points. I think 60+ lucky points give a growth of 75.

((Wiz Rlz ^^))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Warsong city apparently features genie gear as quest rewards, maybe that will affect it.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.