The mighty Icon D;

Comments

• Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i will say both sense and over9k are top, but nothing can compare to kingdom

i like KD.
    with all the hate that i carrie in my heart to ex QQme members i must admit they really know how to PvP like pros.

i can out run or even fight back when i'm getting pk by KD members or other guilds.

if sense or Over9000 approch me i know im dead meat in 2 or 3 hits.

no disrespect to KD ppl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Crimson is inactive its not even funny, im sure Sense could hav as muc ppl online on TW day as Crimsonb:cry

Dead server b:shocked even when we had QQme bordering KD and we made a webpage so people would sign up for TW in less than a minute only ~30-40 did.
    No matter how much a core group wants to do things. If there is no people to play, there is nothing you can do. Cheers to all KD ppl for taking on a empty map. Im sure that many coins will get you godly gears that later you will use to kill mobs :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dead server b:shocked even when we had QQme bordering KD and we made a webpage so people would sign up for TW in less than a minute only ~30-40 did.
    No matter how much a core group wants to do things. If there is no people to play, there is nothing you can do. Cheers to all KD ppl for taking on a empty map. Im sure that many coins will get you godly gears that later you will use to kill mobs :D

Lol 2 months and it will rest in pixels :P
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol 2 months and it will rest in pixels :P

So much talk about how that game will make EVERYONE QUIT. But honestly many people dont want to play a game thats p2p. Though so many people spend ~2000 dollars on this game a year, people like me try to make this game as F2p as possible. Althoughb:surrender i did put $30 on this game and it makes me feel dirty. SoySauciE got his phoenix without spending a dime on this game. If people weren't so impatient on leveling i think a lot more people would make this game just as good as it is without CS'ing ~1000 Dollars a year.

That is allb:bye
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Outside of TW rarely exceeds 20v20 and the total absence of Barbs and BMs is less telling (though it does suck that you guys always have barb buffs and we rarely seem to have them, QQ)

You guys did prep though, to a higher degree then we did, and owned us in the TW. But it was expected. If it had lasted an hour it would have been due to your failure, not our ownage. So props to you guys in that respect, you looked very organized.

It does bring up the question though of, what now? No one can effectively oppose KD TW-wise and no one has any intentions of trying.

I hate to say this but your right. I just really hope a miracle happens and another KD forms. I don't see KD splitting...yet, is there no way to rebuild QQme? I mean seriously, crimson is out, if we attack kylin it won't be a problem either. I dunno, other then arch/1k streams....I see no other fun atm.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    is there no way to rebuild QQme?
    We collected way too much random trash in QQme because Antihero never kicked anyone; most of it trickled into TheRealm or other random guilds. The closest thing to a reform would be if Over9000 and Sense merged, but that's barely even a possibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We collected way too much random trash in QQme because Antihero never kicked anyone; most of it trickled into TheRealm or other random guilds. The closest thing to a reform would be if Over9000 and Sense merged, but that's barely even a possibility.

To be honest with you, QQme became a guild made to fail once the EX-LS members moved in to the guild & I will tell you why... Before all those EX-LS members joined QQme, QQme was a guild that was having fun pvping so dont u find it strange that all of a sudden it all got boring? I dont for a very simple reason, cuz all that power in lvls and in numbers moved all the guilds to the safe zone...the problem wasnt you guys being pro or sumthing, the problem was the very few ammount of peaple who were willing to go against about 6 people who are high lvls knowing that 2 mins later another 12 would appear jus to pk against em that was pretty much what was happening to QQme.
    After so many guilds who did pk alot joined QQme, QQme became a guild without a unite core and every1 started making their small friend groups and not helping each other which eventually broke the guilds soul making QQme a bag full of peaple who cared more about themselves then the guild itself.
    All you guys can do atm is along with over9000 (after you guys lose all lands ofc, since they giv coins :p) make a new guild with the name chosen by both guild and avoid those powerful mistakes that made the self power become a bag full of explosives ready to blow up on everyones face
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I hate to say this but your right. I just really hope a miracle happens and another KD forms. I don't see KD splitting...yet, is there no way to rebuild QQme? I mean seriously, crimson is out, if we attack kylin it won't be a problem either. I dunno, other then arch/1k streams....I see no other fun atm.

Going for Kylin would be stupid in so many ways QQ
    After 1k/arch there will be no competition and it be like LC. No fun TWsb:cry

To bad the mighty TW powerhouse got owned in their own game.. to bad
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009

You realize that you were given a golden opportunity to re-form with just the good members after Ascii kicked everyone, right? And then you squandered it by multiple people making a "replacement" faction? If someone had just gotten the next highest ranking officer to make a guild, you guys would probably be a major power again.

tl;dr

Ascii did you a favor, and you squandered it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    You realize that you were given a golden opportunity to re-form with just the good members after Ascii kicked everyone, right? And then you squandered it by multiple people making a "replacement" faction? If someone had just gotten the next highest ranking officer to make a guild, you guys would probably be a major power again.

tl;dr

Ascii did you a favor, and you squandered it.

ROFLMAOTANK

Anyway Ligeia is and always was full of *****. You fail at this game in so many ways its silly.. why make excuses for it?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ROFLMAOTANK

Anyway Ligeia is and always was full of *****. You fail at this game in so many ways its silly.. why make excuses for it?

Pissh that looks like Savelessb:laugh
    Quit.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Pissh that looks like Savelessb:laugh

Don't call me idiot please.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Don't call me idiot please.

b:cuteb:thanksb:cute
    Quit.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lets hope kylin attacks kingdom
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lets hope kylin attacks kingdom

sell me HH70/80 robe boot first^^ so i can get my 90 gold boot
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yet, is there no way to rebuild QQme?

The issue is we don't really want too. The reality is the longer QQme existed the more and more "KD/Crimson-like" it became. Which was a problem because a number of people joined QQme precisely to avoid being in that sort of a faction. I don't mean this as a backhanded comment, if you like KD and being in that type of faction, more power to you. Do what's fun, it's a game afterall. But it wasn't fun for a lot of us.

The pressure of being a "factor faction" forces all sorts of compromises a lot of people don't really like. A lot of people were recruited or would rage-quit and then be "stroked back in" because of the constant rational "well it's not like we can't use another 8x archer in TW" or "look he's a 9x barb, we just need to get a few TWs out of him first" or "he cash shops so...". The reality is running a 200 member faction on this server requires the sorts of compromises a lot of us are unwilling to make. You can attribute a lot of reasons for that, we're arrogant, disorganized, volatile, jerks, etc. But fundamentally, whatever the reasons, it just isn't fun for us and we prefer our smaller groups. I've made this point tangentially in other threads.
    \
    To be honest with you, QQme became a guild made to fail once the EX-LS members moved in to the guild

I really don't think that had much to do with anything.
    loltank wrote:

QQme was a major power after Ascii did all of that. The issue wasn't a lack of power. It was a lack of desire to be a power.

Not everyone in Kingdom likes everyone else in Kingdom. Not everyone in Kingdom interacts with everyone else in Kingdom. Kingdom has it's fair share of rage-quits (saw Urahara and Yourichi factionless yesterday morning and then talked back into KD by the afternoon), people leaving for stupid reasons. There is drama over mats, who gets what, what's fair, etc.

You can't have a diverse group of 200 people without having that, even in the most centralized and controlled faction on the server.

For a lot of us, we just didn't want to deal with it. It's why we never were in KD or Crimson to begin with. Or why some left those factions. Being "QQme" and a "factor faction" simply wasn't enough incentive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009

QQme was a major power after Ascii did all of that. The issue wasn't a lack of power. It was a lack of desire to be a power.

For a lot of us, we just didn't want to deal with it. It's why we never were in KD or Crimson to begin with. Or why some left those factions. Being "QQme" and a "factor faction" simply wasn't enough incentive.

Aeneas, I wonder. Were/Are you in the majority in that school of thought? I agree with you, but when you look at posts made by other QQme members such as Ligeia, they claim something completely different. Namely, that "random trash" screwed up their chances at number one.

Why so much confusion?

and Ligeia, what's your definition of "random trash?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Aeneas, I wonder. Were/Are you in the majority in that school of thought? I agree with you, but when you look at posts made by other QQme members such as Ligeia, they claim something completely different. Namely, that "random trash" screwed up their chances at number one.

Why so much confusion?

and Ligeia, what's your definition of "random trash?"

Low lvl ppl in QQme was the one that talked the most ****. Another ppl like Ligeia just blindly though QQme was meant to be a TW guild when that guild was meant purely to **** ppl off and have fun. (Besides taking Crimson out as #1 guild, which we accomplished in my eyes. KD is just beating down a guild we already had dis-motivated, losing members everyday, and ready to fall. I won't go into details)
    I mean, you really need to be kind of an idiot to think QQme was meant to be TW powerhouse. Just look at the set up of the guild. We didn't even had a HH fund. Most of the money was always paid to people, an when we did farm anything for members it went from ours pockets and then we pulled like just enough coins to cover the barb's HP charm. Hell, we were paying same amount KD paid to members or more with only 3~4 lands.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Low lvl ppl in QQme was the one that talked the most ****. Another ppl like Ligeia just blindly though QQme was meant to be a TW guild when that guild was meant purely to **** ppl off and have fun. (Besides taking Crimson out as #1 guild, which we accomplished in my eyes. KD is just beating down a guild we already had dis-motivated, losing members everyday, and ready to fall. I won't go into details)

Lmao u allied and helped then lvl.. Mission sucessfully done.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I mean, you really need to be kind of an idiot to think QQme was meant to be TW powerhouse. Just look at the set up of the guild. We didn't even had a HH fund. Most of the money was always paid to people, an when we did farm anything for members it went from ours pockets and then we pulled like just enough coins to cover the barb's HP charm. Hell, we were paying same amount KD paid to members or more with only 3~4 lands.b:laugh

pvp wont kill a guild, stop giving yourself too much credit=p if kingdom/wolfblade/kylin didnt atk crimson, they would still have many lands can outmoney QQme.

And maybe it will become Crimson/Kingdom gank on QQme instead, go back to play your "best game"-Aoinb:bye
  • MVP - Harshlands
    MVP - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I gotta use that line on a girl sometime

don't do that. they get pissed when you fail. and since this thread has already proven what a liar you are, GIRLS BEWARE!!!b:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    pvp wont kill a guild, stop giving yourself too much credit=p if kingdom/wolfblade/kylin didnt atk crimson, they would still have many lands can outmoney QQme.

And maybe it will become Crimson/Kingdom gank on QQme instead, go back to play your "best game"-Aoinb:bye

U sir have no fawking idea wth you talking about. KD/WB/Kylin attacked crimson after they were already losing members and a lot of core abandoned the game.
    Im sure if there was any guild pwning KD from grind spots since the 7X they would be the ones to be biting the dust instead of crimson as a guild lookign for TW dominance.

P.S: Stop su cking on Icon's ballz. U were replaced by XuLin for GV group anyway. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    U sir have no fawking idea wth you talking about. KD/WB/Kylin attacked crimson after they were already losing members and a lot of core abandoned the game.
    Im sure if there was any guild pwning KD from grind spots since the 7X they would be the ones to be biting the dust instead of crimson as a guild lookign for TW dominance.

P.S: Stop su cking on Icon's ballz. U were replaced by XuLin for GV group anyway. b:chuckle

How is that better than being in QQme (a guild whose purpose was to kill Crimson huge dominance on the server), ally with Crimson, and dual attack Kylin?

If I were you, I'd go back to @ion to pick up flowers to level up.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    How is that better than being in QQme (a guild whose purpose was to kill Crimson huge dominance on the server), ally with Crimson, and dual attack Kylin?

If I were you, I'd go back to @ion to pick up flowers to level up.

1. I was making a point. MD said no amount of PK will kill a guild which is BS. U know Crimson current status and they did the best they could even leveling by GVing every day.

2. As far as i know we accomplished what we wanted, at least personally i did (and i was part of almost half of the factor why QQme decided to attack crimson and not KD)

This has been said how many times now? Crimson was almost out. KD was getting to the top w/o even touching PvP nor real TWs, which would kill the server even earlier.
    But hey, you think it would have been better if QQme took all crimson land and then disband so only guild in the map would be KD and possibly Kylin. I can't change your mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Wait a minute..

You, a QQme, accomplished what you wanted cause Crimson is dead?

NO!

We accomplished what you wanted. Not you.

All you did (not you but QQme) was to go to SP and waste precious time of poor lowbies.
    At the same we were farming, debating, re-arranging, leveling, and KD came out of it hands down cause together we're something.

QQme never killed Crimson..KD did.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Everyone that was ever in QQme are the gods of Harshlands. This server would have died in April if QQme didn't get created. The PvP rank would be a 50-way tie with 0 kills if QQme didn't get formed. Crimson would already have all 44 territories if QQme didn't exist, and all 50 of the top 50 levels would be in Crimson. The only reason Kingdom has land is because QQme allowed us to. QQme got more TW money with 4 lands than Kingdom does with 15+. The GMs don't work for PWI, they work for QQme.

Did I miss anything?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Everyone that was ever in QQme are the gods of Harshlands. This server would have died in April if QQme didn't get created. The PvP rank would be a 50-way tie with 0 kills if QQme didn't get formed. Crimson would already have all 44 territories if QQme didn't exist, and all 50 of the top 50 levels would be in Crimson. The only reason Kingdom has land is because QQme allowed us to. QQme got more TW money with 4 lands than Kingdom does with 15+. The GMs don't work for PWI, they work for QQme.

Did I miss anything?

dude wtf?

you changed man, you changed
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

Did I miss anything?

ROFLMAO

It's all I gotta say to this.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ROFLMAO

It's all I gotta say to this.

that just made me cry lol
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Wait a minute..

You, a QQme, accomplished what you wanted cause Crimson is dead?

NO!

We accomplished what you wanted. Not you.

All you did (not you but QQme) was to go to SP and waste precious time of poor lowbies.
    At the same we were farming, debating, re-arranging, leveling, and KD came out of it hands down cause together we're something.

QQme never killed Crimson..KD did.

I guess you are delusional, in which case no matter what i say it won't matter.

P.S: I guess KD was the one with all the lvl 1 spies from YKD all the way to fish and ants to make sure no1 in Crimson could lvl but from dailies and GV. Nuff said. Take pride on taking all lands from a beated down guild.
    On a brighter note, @ion got new patch. More maps + set of skills. beats the **** out of cash shop updates. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]