Mini-games and extras.

BedOfZasors - Heavens Tear
BedOfZasors - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
I have only been playing for a few weeks, and ive already noticed this game has a lack of mini-games and other things to do for people below 60.. and for those above 60, they are still few activities to enjoy, thus making the game very repetitive, and makes people lose interest faster. My suggestion is to add in a few games for all levels to participate in, and make different level games in that mini-game, so that level 20s arnt up against lvl 90s. EX: game for levels 1-30, 31-50, 51-70, 71-90 etc. One game i thought would be interesting would be a Capture the flag type game, where there is a medium sized field, a couple of obstacles, and two main towers. in the center of the towers lyes a flag. There would be barricades at 3 or 4 entrances, and they have to break them down, and get through other obstacles to get to the flag. Once a character has the flag, they should not be able to use mounts, fly, or use transformations, so that the other team acually has a chance to stop them, and they arnt just flying to the top of the arena then back to their base. If anybody has any suggestions for a mini-game, or have ideas to make the one i suggested better, please post them.
Post edited by BedOfZasors - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ebrithiill - Lost City
    Ebrithiill - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i agree. after level 60 it gets much better. I no longer fall asleep while grinding b:pleased
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Requiem: Bloodymare has an arena which has level brackets and makes thing interesting by offering good items after earning a few points in the arena. There's a team deathmatch and a CTF and the CTF is great cuz different people do different things. Some use mounts to get to flags quicker and some went to take out enemy flags while others crept around to steal some. They acted more as pillars you had to activate but it still worked out. It was really fun actually and I wouldn't mind seeing it in PWI, I think it would be great for social structure in the servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]