Classes for all

Roamin_ - Lost City
Roamin_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok me with a new idea... y do we only have serten classes for serten races i mean maybe i want to be a human barb their were human barbs befor i can say then same for winged elves BUT my point is EVERY CLASS should be available for EVERY RACEb:angry..............
Post edited by Roamin_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Ebrithiill - Lost City
    Ebrithiill - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this is a horrorble idea that I hope never come to exist in PWI. It not only ruins the story line, but its also unnesassery. If you wanna be a cleric or archer then your gonna be a winged elf. b:pleased
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    Tiburon - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The classes took attributes of the race. You wont see humans using their animakic abilities cuz they have no link to animals. Wing elves wont have barbs cuz they are more feminine and less rugged. Altough I do support a human preset for the barbarian because thats why i cant play that class (at least a dude with a wolf tail and ears or a guy with deer antlers)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf me now while you still can!b:infuriated
  • Roamin_ - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    jeeeeez its just a suggjestion........
  • Roamin_ - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    plus i didnt look at wut the story line is because i didnt realy care.....
  • Noarux - Sanctuary
    Noarux - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    plus i didnt look at wut the story line is because i didnt realy care.....

Wow that's incredibly sad, please also work on spelling errors. -.- b:shocked

While I somewhat agree with your idea... I hope it never happens, I do myself want to be a Wing-Elf Wizard sometimes, but in actuallity, I'd rather that never happen, class restriction is something that makes Perfect World, Perfect World! HOWEVER that being said I would rather have more classes and a few more races to choose from maybe +2 more in a future update!b:victory

P.S. Thinking the only thing I'd change is have there be a Vennomancer Male character or make a character that can be a guy who can summon Q_Q (Final Fantasy X flashbacks here srryb:cry)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    whats a "serten"

And if this happened then every new character would be an elf for the level 1 wings.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Roamin_ - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Well noarux venos+barbs for guys and girls is one of my other suggestionsso y dont u say that their.....
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    jeeeeez its just a suggjestion........

Yes, that it is. And you are right to give yours to us. Its a great thought, but doesnt have any thought to reprocussions.