What would you pay for Scarlet Ninetails?

JiangLi - Harshlands
JiangLi - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm considering selling my level 11 ninetails. I haven't decided yet completely, but depending on the response I get I might just sell. So! What would you pay for a ninetails?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JiangLi - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Considering that most people don't have money, you won't be able to sell it for much.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:sad if onli u were in the heavent's tear server
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If only I had the coin, I'd be in the bidding for this. They are pretty impressive when moving :) I didn't like the Ninetails at first but they've grown on me a bit. Good luck with your sale!
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    On Sanctuary is kinda 30mil+ for this mount. BTW i by mistake entered Jade Dynasty page. THEIR NINETAILS IS WAY COOLER b:dirty same shape but red colour. THAT IS SCARLET fox -.- not this white thing. check it out ^^
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i would pay 10mil. cause im a mount collector but........................ im not in ur server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think 10mil is reasonable too. Though some like to sell rare mounts, for over 13mil. There was a panda mount for sell on Dreamweaver for 16mil. And I know those Argent Mane white glowy horses are priced around that or more. So...Definitely not cheap. Not many people buy them either...They're sooo expensive. b:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Jin_Xel - Heavens Tear
    Jin_Xel - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    16 mil is pretty cheap for a panda. Someone was selling one for 60mill on Heavens Tear b:shocked. If only I had the coins, I wouldnt think twice about buying one. b:victory
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well at our server black raptor for example is like 30mil+. and RICH ppl r trying to buy fox for 30mil as well. anyway good luck at selling.
  • DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver
    DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    How much is it now?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    How much is it now?

The sale was from a year ago, it was a rare mount before.
    Today we got ninetail permanently in boutique, anyone can bought it so . . the price won't be higher than the current gold price * ninetail gold cost in boutique.

Btw you must be a necromancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited November 2010
    The sale was from a year ago, it was a rare mount before.
    Today we got ninetail permanently in boutique, anyone can bought it so . . the price won't be higher than the current gold price * ninetail gold cost in boutique.

Btw you must be a necromancer.

Oh really? I didnt know that, i thought anyone could ride it. Oh well, although i couldn't have bought it anyway, i started the game yesterday =P
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oh really? I didnt know that, i thought anyone could ride it. Oh well, although i couldn't have bought it anyway, i started the game yesterday =P

She just confused a newbie. b:sad Lol, anyone can ride a ninetails. She said necromancer, not venomancer. b:chuckle Meaning you resurrected an old thread. I'm amused by it all. Sorry you've made yourself the butt of a joke, but its good to have you on board the PWI train. Welcome to the game. You'll get yourself in in no time and not have people confuse you so anymore. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    These thread sales also from a year ago b:chuckle check the last post before your 1st post.
    Anyone could but need the required lv to ride it and people may spur the mount (ninetail) to make the lv required lower.

If you wondering the current price, here an example :
    check the world chat when someone saying something like > buying gold for 500k <
    now check the mount price on boutique {press O while in game then check mount section}
    to find out the current highest price of that mount count
    500.000 coins * the gold amount needed at boutique = highest price for that mount

But usually in game price is much lower than that, can become much lower than the half of original price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited November 2010
    She just confused a newbie. b:sad Lol, anyone can ride a ninetails. She said necromancer, not venomancer. b:chuckle Meaning you resurrected an old thread. I'm amused by it all. Sorry you've made yourself the butt of a joke, but its good to have you on board the PWI train. Welcome to the game. You'll get yourself in in no time and not have people confuse you so anymore. :)

Haha okay cool thanks for clearing it up. Yeah im new so im fine with it =P, i honestly have no idea what im doing so ill have to deal with asking people stuff
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    necro thread. i bought one for 4mil, sold for 8mil :D b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    necro thread. i bought one for 4mil, sold for 8mil :D b:bye

Hi fellow forum stalker! b:bye