The hottest outfit of them all

Options
Frijolero - Sanctuary
Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
So, you think you're hot cause you go around in a bikini or wearin' that skimpy lil' short pants?

Well, envy me girls, cause you're not gettin' any hotter look like the one my woman has.

And don't bother in askin where to get 'em, cause the look is not for sale...b:sin
20090713124744.png
Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
- June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Frijolero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If by that image of skin colored bra your trying to suggest that she's topless you are sooo wrong. Giving the poor guys false hopes like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ask your mom if your so eager to see bewbs that bad >___>;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ask your mom if your so eager to see bewbs that bad >___>;;;

you just jealous cause you can't be that hot, admit it.

And if I wanna see a girl's merchandise, I'll just ask my girl to flash me. No need of mom anymore, I'm a big boy now b:laugh
    If by that image of skin colored bra your trying to suggest that she's topless you are sooo wrong. Giving the poor guys false hopes like that.

The top is black not "skin colored". What you seeing is the actual topless female model. The crappy integrated graphics card used on the screenshot just can't render the clothes on the preview window while on the game it does.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ..............................................perv

if you got a girlfriend that'll show her **** at you when you ask then why bother making a topless char in a game?
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that's pretty bad man, you can see the black edges... never seen a graphics card that bad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you just jealous cause you can't be that hot, admit it.

And if I wanna see a girl's merchandise, I'll just ask my girl to flash me. No need of mom anymore, I'm a big boy now b:laugh
    Im think fair skin is more hot >.> besides girls dont compare their bodies as much as guys do their epeen sooo.... Im not sure why you would think id be jealous :P (maybe its a guy thing)
    Id straight off ditch a guy who would bring such a thing up cause that means hes thinking more with looks and not with personality. its a real turn off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if you got a girlfriend that'll show her **** at you when you ask then why bother making a topless char in a game?

Dunno yet, But who nows? maybe in the future we'll have a PW Mardi Gras event? b:sin b:dirty

And Spoons, I haven't checked it out yet, but I think it's an Intel Integrated Grpahics that comes with the motherboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dunno yet, But who nows? maybe in the future we'll have a PW MARDI GRAS event? b:sin b:dirty

And Spoons, I haven't checked it out yet, but I think it's an Intel Integrated Grpahics that comes with the motherboard.

Now thats an ideea. Beads that act like blessings. Now the question is if a girl char had a *flashing* option would she do it to receive a +10% crit Mardi Gras bead necklace from a guy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im think fair skin is more hot >.> besides girls dont compare their bodies as much as guys do their epeen sooo.... Im not sure why you would think id be jealous :P (maybe its a guy thing)
    Id straight off ditch a guy who would bring such a thing up cause that means hes thinking more with looks and not with personality. its a real turn off.

C'mon girl, why so serious? It's just a game and I posted it cause I found it a funny bug.

And I agree with you. A girl walkin' around on his birthday suit is not as hot as one wearin enough clothes to leave something for teh imagination. I guess that de difference between sensuality and sexuality b:laugh
    Now thats an ideea. Beads that act like blessings. Now the question is if a girl char had a *flashing* option would she do it to receive a +10% crit Mardi Gras bead necklace from a guy?

Sounds cool, but I think it girls should be able to collect the beads and trade 'em for some exclusive Mardi Gras boutique item, and dudes who get flashed gain +20 to his critical rate but his accuracy will be reduced -50% everytime he gets flashed cause they won't be concentrated while fightin for remembering such a wonderful view b:dirty

Also I post my newest creation. I like to call it NatGeo's Tribal Godess b:nosebleed
    20090612195032.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    C'mon girl, why so serious? It's just a game and I posted it cause I found it a funny bug.

And I agree with you. A girl walkin' around on his birthday suit is not as hot as one wearin enough clothes to leave something for teh imagination. I guess that de difference between sensuality and sexuality b:laugh

20090612195032.png

that's edited on some program

lol @ the red part
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no it's not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know that I'd be showing off my god-awful graphics card like that xD usually that kind of thing is embarrassing. b:chuckle

And yeah, that glitch happens every once in a while, no need to be a middle-schooler about it and scream boobies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So, you think you're hot cause you go around in a bikini or wearin' that skimpy lil' short pants?

Well, envy me girls, cause you're not gettin' any hotter look like the one my woman has.

And don't bother in askin where to get 'em, cause the look is not for sale...b:sin
    20090713124744.png

1) She is not topless. We can see that.

2) Why would we envy you? The girl isn't pretty anyway. There are MANY girls prettier than her. Now that you've decided to show her off, we're ALL better looking than you. b:cute

3) We don't want the look. (Duh?) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOOK COOKOO BOY
    THAT IS DAMN STRAIGHT OBVIOUS IT'S EDITED ON A PROGRAM
    okay?
    If you are that desperate to see a girl with no top on, at least add some n*pples to go with the ****
    OKAY?
  • Blossomfall - Harshlands
    Blossomfall - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Rofl b:laugh
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    Tiburon - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    To the OP: Don't earn your living doing photoshop. You won't afford much...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf me now while you still can!b:infuriated
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOOK COOKOO BOY
    THAT IS DAMN STRAIGHT OBVIOUS IT'S EDITED ON A PROGRAM
    okay?
    If you are that desperate to see a girl with no top on, at least add some n*pples to go with the ****
    OKAY?

Ha! you're just jealous cuz your $200 graphics card doesn't let you see what my 60 bucks integrated graphics card can, admit it. b:cool

Look pal, if you say the screenie is shop'd, then prove it. Here's the uncropped screenshot (one with the bug and one without the bug so you can compare them).

I guess you're a photoshop pro that can recognize between a photoshop'd pic and a graphics card that can't render properly images with alpha channels when they're too small.

Be sure if I wanted to edit the pic, I'll be doing a better job than that. So plz, stop the flame.

And now i'm outtie. I'm losin' precious gametime posting. see'yall ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]