Where do you see yourself in a couple months?

Options
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
Hi all,
I've been hearing alot of talk of people leaving PWI for a certain other game in September and am interested in what the future of the server will look like.

Have you given any thought as to where do you see yourself in September? Will you still be playing PWI or playing another game? Will you just quit entirely?

Inquiring minds want to know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Going to beta test some other games. Not posting any specific names. Mostly FPS.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ive seen and played closed beta of that certain game in september lol. And while it will probably change better than the beta I played, I just cant get used to the more than necessary waxy face it gives and the fact that you gotta click 10 times to receive 1 damn quest >.>;;; Might stick to PWI, since its nearing updates from the asian ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Will probably still be playing PWI, but holding my breath for [removed] and the North America release of [removed].
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I was thinking of going to that game that opens in september but after playing closed beta tests for it i was not impressed with graphics or the pk style. Pay to play vs free to play. While perfect world isnt perfect i believe this is the best free to play out there with decent end game content i will be playing this game for a long while probably. I want Rank 8 i dont care if it takes three years >.> .

Edit - If you wanna see a pk vid from closed beta testing look at one vid Pandora put up although i think his name for the game comming out is Panic. I wasnt impressed with the pk.

http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I dont know if I will have time to play in a few months.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited July 2009
    Options
    a certain other game in September
    I might give that game a shot when it comes out in September. I think I know which game it is at least. Havent had a chance to test the beta. The keys ran out fast when I wanted to test. Havent had much thought of it afterwards. My friend irl, did say he was testing and will get the full version. Might join him, so much hype over the game.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    let's remove the hype from these forums b:laugh
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Every time you get your hopes up for a new mmo you'll only end up dissapointed.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Every time you get your hopes up for a new mmo you'll only end up dissapointed.

Exactly what happened on July 15th. A particular game in closed beta, messed up. Was so ready to play it, all 6gb of it, but no. So, Im still here.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [removed] o.o its short for a really long word....really.....no its not a game b:chuckle
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i'll probably still be playing
    so far this is the best mmorpg i've come across
    and have played longer than any other

and if they keep adding things
    patches, expansions, events
    i can't really see myself getting bored

plus i've already played like every other free mmorpg out there

literally i've played like every single free mmorpg i can find
    even the ones in beta testing
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    In college. Drinking, doing illegal things and studying.......I lol'd at the third oneb:laugh
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Playing a game with a better customer support I guess
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Yah I knew this was a touchy topic, I mean this to be all about Sanctuary though and what the server will be like in the near future. No need to discuss other games, I just want to get a sense of what our landscape will look like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Not really sure what I will decide for the future. Guess Ill ride it out and see what happens.

Where there are vacancies, there will always be more coming to fill the empty streets of Archosaur. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If I'll have time I'll surely try that certain game out for 2-3 months till a great RTS (sc2) is out by that time.However depend's which catches my eye more.

But 1 thing's for sure that I won't be on PWI anymore in sept.Reason why I'm doing what I did to try and get some fun going till I leave ; my last goal in this game is to try and get another faction on the map,timer 2 months : START!!!!
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Still Lvl85 farming RB Gamma spirit for skills & exp for future fail genies b:sad
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I don't think it's so much a hype but a realization. One by one people seem to be hitting that "wall". And seeing as many of them are 90+, it might be a blatant hint at the lack of content at higher levels. But don't worry spoon, you'll still have a job in the coming months.

As for me, ill be gone, no later than 9.22.09 <-anyone know how that date is significant? b:chuckleb:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If I'll have time I'll surely try that certain game out for 2-3 months till a great RTS (sc2) is out by that time.However depend's which catches my eye more.

But 1 thing's for sure that I won't be on PWI anymore in sept.Reason why I'm doing what I did to try and get some fun going till I leave ; my last goal in this game is to try and get another faction on the map,timer 2 months : START!!!!

Maybe the map will start to get truely colorful after 2 months
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Most other MMOs are packed full of bots, especially games made by the company who owns the game coming out in September.
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    As for me, ill be gone, no later than 9.22.09 <-anyone know how that date is significant? b:chuckleb:cute

4 Words! b:laugh
    [removed]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry but this is not a joke. Implied promotion is promotion even if you do not mention the name, especially when you take it to the level that people have in this thread. If another thread pops up with veiled promotion of this game we will be forced to take disciplinary action.

If you like it so much, certainly there must be other places to discuss this where it is allowed.
This discussion has been closed.