Hated Mobs

2»

Comments

• Tyed - Dreamweaver
    Tyed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the lvl 69 spirit cultivation boss r really annoying...... u cant kill them fast and cant out run them on a regualr flying mount
  • Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver
    Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My pet peeve is getting to an area full of Archer mobs (post lvl 60 can't come fast enough!) only to find that each one I click on has 'Increased Magical Defence' under their name. It's like you just know a Wizard was there last!

That, and the fact that just before they die - as they're falling down dead in fact - they get another hit on you! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arcane_Rage | Wizard | Dreamweaver
  • Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    actually, i've been hating water mobs more and more, because i just can't tell how exactly far away are they from me and it's just a total pain in the butt to swim around a large area of water. and also i makes it harder for me to figure out if another player is about to attack the mob i'm after or not.

as for land mobs, i had to say whatever of the mobs that moves back from getting hit with melee and i have to catch up to them just to hit them again. it makes it easier for when i play as a veno but there's still chasing going on. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • DarkYin - Dreamweaver
    DarkYin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    actually, i've been hating water mobs more and more, because i just can't tell how exactly far away are they from me and it's just a total pain in the butt to swim around a large area of water. and also i makes it harder for me to figure out if another player is about to attack the mob i'm after or not.
    Yes! And air too! I'm horrible at judging distances in 3D. b:surrender
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Those stupid lvl ~ 60 mobs, ranged attack 30 meters... died twice when 99,8%b:cry