The Zen equivalent of 1 Gold

Kirusuke - Heavens Tear
Kirusuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
I was just wondering how much Zen is 1 Gold? And I'm not talking about in-game money which is often mistakenly termed as "Gold," but is truly termed as "Coin" (check your inventory, NPC shops, experience rewards, etc.), I mean Gold which you spend in the Boutique (Cash Shop).

Any information relating to this particular question would be greatly appreciated! ^_^
Post edited by Kirusuke - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    $1 = 100 Zen = 1 Gold = 100 Silver = 100-110k in-game coin.

Honestly, zen seems like a pointless conversion since you can't buy it in amounts that are smaller than one gold.
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I havnt played netoher versions of PW but I kno Zen is for PWI cash shop so is gold and silver for the other versions? fyi im a nooblet.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Vaelissa wrote:
    Honestly, zen seems like a pointless conversion since you can't buy it in amounts that are smaller than one gold.
    i expect it's to help make clear that transactions from the Wallet to individual servers are one-way.
    I havnt played netoher versions of PW but I kno Zen is for PWI cash shop so is gold and silver for the other versions? fyi im a nooblet.
    Zen is the currency purchased through the charge zen option. It can be converted to Gold and Silver by transferring it to a server. Gold and Silver is the currency used to buy Cash Shop Items in Perfect World International.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    Aaronite - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    a doller per gold really so y do u price stuff at 50 gold and such so thats wat 50$ i kno the game is free and all and i like that and if i dont live in the us or ave a credit card any alternate way to buy gold b:bye
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The alternative way you can do it is going through the Auction House and buying from there (this guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=236351) OR...

There are always people out there WCing that they are selling gold at so and so price per gold...so I think the way that works is that you tell them what you want, they buy the item with their gold, then they trade you the item and you pay them with in-game coin.
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    a doller per gold really so y do u price stuff at 50 gold and such so thats wat 50$ i kno the game is free and all and i like that and if i dont live in the us or ave a credit card any alternate way to buy gold b:bye

There are loads of ways to buy Gold:

PayPal,
    Google Checkout,
    ClickandBuy,
    PayByCash,
    Ukash,
    Rixty,
    paysafecard

And then also the Prepaid Card. Not all of these require you to reside in the US or to have a Credit Card.

/Akah
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    down here we dont have any of those things all we got is western union so imma try use that >.> and thnx 4 the other ways :D
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    down here we dont have any of those things all we got is western union so imma try use that >.> and thnx 4 the other ways :D

How far down is "down here" where you're from.

I have never heard of a place that you could not set up a paypal account.

Somone must have a method you can use. Can you generalize your location so more people can help you out.

Western Union sure is not gonna have what yuo are looking for.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    How far down is "down here" where you're from.

I have never heard of a place that you could not set up a paypal account.

Somone must have a method you can use. Can you generalize your location so more people can help you out.

Western Union sure is not gonna have what yuo are looking for.

well i live in the Turks and Caicos Islands look west of USA and south of The Bahahmas and so if u can help me thank u cuz i need a mount >.> to run away in Pvpb:thanks
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well i live in the Turks and Caicos Islands look west of USA and south of The Bahahmas and so if u can help me thank u cuz i need a mount >.> to run away in Pvpb:thanks

A couple of points....Just to make sure you know you are on Sanctuary server so you are not forced to take part in PVP. You can stay blue named all the time.

About the mount.....I am not sure what kind of mount you want but there are many techniques to make in-game coin to buy a mount from other players who might be selling some.

I easily made 1mil in coins and buoght a Windsprint Panther and still had over 100K left over.

I know some Kirinn and Raptors cost more so I am not sure what type of mount you are looking for.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    pk i kno that u can pk if u want but im talking bout when im pking and u c this lvl gazillion barb shows up any mount wuld do and i suc at making coins idk how i survive im broke all an d i mean ALL the timeb:cry
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    pk i kno that u can pk if u want but im talking bout when im pking and u c this lvl gazillion barb shows up any mount wuld do and i suc at making coins idk how i survive im broke all an d i mean ALL the timeb:cry

Grindgrindgrind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG PEOPLE!!! 2008!!!!!

This is starting to really get to me!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009

The reason some of the stuff is priced so high is because the game is free. The zen is really the only way to make money off of the game.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venom_foxy - Sanctuary
    Venom_foxy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any1 know when will the phone method for buying zen be working?
  • Pyoot - Harshlands
    Pyoot - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Soo if i wanted to get some things and they all added up to 18 Gold, Would it be 18$ right? and then i would need to get 1800 zen?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That is correct, please try not to post in threads that have been inactive for over a month, there is also a brand new thread which may answer your question:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=473782

b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:cryb:cry

I posted months ago about the NECRO....and it was NECRO'D AGAIN!!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.