PinkCherry - Lost City
PinkCherry - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
:)

EPIC FAIL thread
post your epic fails :P

thought this would be fun! b:victory

my epic fail(s)

oook, i was grinding above bamboo village(wen i was lvl 48 on my venno) and got distracted and died,.. so i happen to have a res scroll on me, so i decided to use it,.. not looking at the mob riiight next to me,.. used scroll, and was killed again.... EPIC FAIL

ok and i have another one :)

i was grinding again on foxes, outside etherblade, 99.6% to 55,.. and lagged, and got killed my a sac assult foxie,.. so i asked a cleric in my clan to come res me, waited about 10 mins for him to come and ress me, cuz i was so close to lvl,.. so he finally came, and resed me... and me, all half asleep, clicked go back to town =||| ..
yet again EPIC FAIL

so those are 2 epic fails :) all to do with dying, would love to hear all you r epic fails
b:chuckle keep it clean and have fun with itb:chuckle
Post edited by PinkCherry - Lost City on

Comments

• Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok well this is realy the best thing that could happen to me....
    I was helping a friend with cultivation bosses his final boss kwehy
    so here i am tanking with my cub he is practicaly dead mabey 10% at most and thats probly more then it was any way ...

my friend was hiting ans smakin the boss to when reg mobs came and
    start targeting me....
    well wanting to save both our lifes i keep tanking .....
    veno dude keeps killing to my hp is going down and down
    ....... my hp pots arent in the slots anymore cant find themin the inventory

but awww my husband on his cleric is above us ..... were are save i thought
    wrong cleric wasnt near enought yet
    finaly hp is all gone i die he dies
    awww voila the cleric so he rez me no mobs and no boss in sight press rez wamao Kwehy walks up to me and down i go down goes the cleric.

out of all the bosses i took on that day

a regular mob started my Epic failure ....
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you forgot the other epic fail: not posting in the correct section!b:shocked

moved to off topic b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009

oO....Spoons regulating hard these past few days!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Malika - Lost City
    Malika - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well this is not a mob fail... but i had about 10 frenzy lion skins in my inventory.. and yet.. i had put them many times into the auction house.. they didnt get sold.. okay.. i got them back in my inventory, ready to put them in for auction. what i forgot was, that i had a forshuras armor aswell (and you know they look the same) awake as i was, i didnt look at the items and put them all in the AH for 40k (forshuras armor too b:cry worth 250k)
    that was my epic fail of the week b:surrender
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oO....Spoons regulating hard these past few days!! b:victory

lotsa spam in the past few days b:shocked not that I don't love spam(who doesn't? attack them!), but I need it to be in the right section.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I once did a TT hunt with a series of fails. Here's what happened:

So me and some friends decided to go TT hunting. We called all those interested, and this is what we gathered: 2 clerics, 1 archer and 3 barbs and most wre low lvs (fail n 1). Someone needed drops from the drummer dude, so we went tt 1-2. Cleared the first few areas and we got to drummer. So we get it going and somewhere along 70% 1 of the clerics sits down to rest. He says he needed to regain mana...while fighting boss (fail n 2). So the 2nd cleric, which didnt even have BB since he was low lv, continues taking care of squad solo. Then we get to drummer's aoe sessions. So 1st cleric gets up and starts doing BB while 2nd keeps with basic buff/heals. When drummer is at arund 30%, 1st cleric says "uh oh" (his mana was nearly gone...he didnt have charm or pots), stops BB, yells "out of mana" and starts running (fail n 3). We're all like "what the hell? what kind of cleric doesnt bring manas to hunt?". So we kept on drummer since he was almost dead. The 2nd cleric was doing his best and we were managing to keep it up. Then suddenly our high barb, who was tanking, starts running away too (fail n 4) and everyone just paniked. When i saw the fat guy running towards me, i immediatly started backtracking, which led me into those green hand explosions (fail n 5). Then 2nd cleric dies trying to heal small barbs, which leads to lower barbs getting aoe'd to death and high barb dies eventually. He though the drummer wouldnt be able to run past the small hallway that leads to his room (fail n 6).

In the end, we all died, except the joker who bailed on squad because he didnt bring mana.

Epic fail ^^
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ok heres another one for me on sales now your all gona laugh at me i know it so heres you all laughing at me b:laughb:chuckle

on on with the story

I was newbish i was catching bunnehs being good about it wating my turn ect... well i in swiftwind tribe area with my 4 bunnehs and a a baby foxwing and all my dq ****

ok i usaly sell things prety cheap but this was a realy ridiculess price :(

you know how your alwayz typing 1k-5k-350k .....
    well but of ofcourse i typed for bunnehs 30k each and for foxwing 300k so guess what guys

The K's dont type in price i sould all my stuff that day for coins crumbs yupppp

4 benneh at 30 coins each
    1 baby foxwing at 300 coins
    dq for 25 coins each

i class this as My Epic sales failure......
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I fail a lot just to keep you amused. b:cute
    Either that or I'm just being forgetful or experiencing some bug or other technical issue.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009

b:laugh smooth
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When I was level 30 I tried PKing.

Epic Fail (don't get me wrong I was good at it but whenever I got red with ownt patrol (lvl 60+) always showed up.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This just happened this morning. I was just checking the auction bids for helmsley, not intending to buy anything. I accidentally double-clicked one, and bid almost all my money. Up till now, nobody has outbid me. So now I'm stuck with another pink helmsley(I bought one from the boutique that turned out to be pink) and about 20k left over. And I was saving up for a groom packb:cry
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    messedup.jpg

No explanation needed. LOL
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    99.6% to 55,.. and lagged, and got killed my a sac assult foxie

Bah! That's nothing...

I was grinding and I died at 100% once. b:angry (No lag was involved btw, though I do suspect some heavy noobiness took part...b:lipcurl)

(I'm assuming the system rounded it up to 100% because I needed like less than 50xp to level.) b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not sure if this counts as an EPIC fail, but it is still a fail: I recently rezed someone, but said player couldn't go through with it and get up, since she was next to the mob that killed her, and it would have killed her again. So I attacked it, even though it was a metal mob 5 levels higher than me. I wasn't doing too badly, until I used my genie's AoE move to help things along, and caught the attention of two other mobs that were nearby. You can guess what happened next.b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My epicest fail ever was when I played my first character (not this one) I saw my guild leader at Jewelscalen so I went to say hello but dragged Jewel with me resulting me dying and their whole party too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts