edited July 2009
    Options
    PART 2!

ss5.jpg
    ss6.jpg
    ss7.jpg
    ss8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    PART 3!

ss9.jpg
    ss10.jpg
    ss11.jpg
    ss12.jpg
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Options
    PART 4!

ss13.jpg
    ss14.jpg
    ss15.jpg
    ss16.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LAST!

ss17.jpg
  • Juliannn - Heavens Tear
    Juliannn - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i really like the third picture STUNNING, and sweet lvl i prefer PvE servers tho cause i hate! getting killed all the time idk wether lost is PvP or PvE??
  • Wynve - Dreamweaver
    Wynve - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Those images in part four, where are they from? They're really pretty! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Those images in part four, where are they from? They're really pretty! b:pleased
    Thats from um Lora..n...'#$%'#&$...er HEAVEN >_> i forgot the official name
  • amewarashi
    amewarashi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorry about all this game text around, I was in a hurry ^^
    Maybe smbd will re-shot such a scene)

2451fa93dbe4b799175fcb48b17c61d3.jpg
  • Counteza - Lost City
    Counteza - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2 pictures that i think look awsome .. not as good as the other ones ive seen but i like it!
    2009-07-0822-22-34.jpg
    2009-07-0816-49-14.jpg
    I Love it!!
  • MollyXD - Lost City
    MollyXD - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-07-0820-42-41.jpg
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thats from um Lora..n...'#$%'#&$...er HEAVEN >_> i forgot the official name

b:chuckle Lothranis?
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Bausko - Heavens Tear
    Bausko - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    l_a5a86148174e49988c1d1b1eae62297a.jpgl_601fa96d05dd459c8d13d211c4d4f881.jpg

l_973e2f4662b947298fa315c2e5867ddb.jpg
  • Bausko - Heavens Tear
    Bausko - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is got to be my fav
    This was during Christmas in Archosaur and I thought it would make a beautiful screenshot.

BeautyofArchosaur.jpg
  • _Farah_ - Sanctuary
    _Farah_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like this one especiallyb:chuckleb:victory
    2009-07-1017-16-17.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only a player can play...The others are just watching.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-07-1017-58-37.jpg

2009-07-1014-53-00.jpg

Just lovin these new Seraph wings~ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what do u think of meb:cuteb:shyb:pleased
    2009-07-1022-49-51.jpg
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I made a slideshow of the most beautifull images from me:)

th_Sanctuary3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what do u think of meb:cuteb:shyb:pleased

Maybe you guys should post your pics on the 'Love your character' thread or 'Rate your character' thread >_> threads get out of hand when everyone posts the same pics in multiple threads
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bausko my too ;)

First two screenshots "Our real Perfect World":

20090430204518.th.jpg

20090430204709.th.jpg

And last one "Plume":

20090715034315.th.jpg
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Speechless! How about Best Landscape Picture Contest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Great idea! b:victory But what with prizes? oO
  • Valerga - Sanctuary
    Valerga - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    took these images in heaven 4
  • Valerga - Sanctuary
    Valerga - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ny7dxi.jpg
    2d0ck9j.jpg
    99e6gg.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Options
    would be nice if we can keep it to the official PWI
  • Rhylian - Dreamweaver
    Rhylian - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-06-1721-11-12.jpg

Somewhere near The Silver Pool.

2009-06-1721-13-00.jpg

My primary character, Rhylian, at the same location.

2009-06-2212-30-59.jpg

Around the outskirts of Etherblade (I think).

2009-07-0417-26-28.jpg

Archosaur at sunset.
  • Rhylian - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-07-0417-27-15.jpg

Rhylian in Archosaur at sunset. XD

2009-07-1420-27-33.jpg

Heaven's Tear.

2009-07-1420-41-16-1.jpg

A manta's-eye-view of Etherblade (and the pic I'm currently using as a desktop)

2009-07-1420-43-13.jpg

Another view of Etherblade from above.
  • Luna - Dreamweaver
    Luna - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Copy my look and i scratch you! meowb:surrender

pw1.jpg

pw2.jpg

pw3.jpg
    9x - Lost City
    8x - Dreamweaver
    8x - Dreamweaver
    6x - Lost City
    6x - Sanctuary
    3x - Dreamweaver
    3x - Dreamweaver

I know im crazy b:pleased
  • Rhylian - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Last, but not least...

2009-07-1522-35-25-1.jpg

Bamboo village from above.
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bestest of all.
    cookie.jpg

B E A Utiful
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Lyrede_Cross - Lost City
    Lyrede_Cross - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Hello there,

2n1sy9t.jpg

30agwsm.jpg

16h22wn.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Rice Cake Family Forever!!!

\/(^.^)\/