Anyone actualy going for an ulti wep?

aion123
aion123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Like the title states, is anyone actualy going for an ultimate wep? I'm pretty sure half of those materials needed to the souls is either extremely hard to get or no one ever does the stuff anyways. Was just wondering. Would be cool to see one one day!
Post edited by aion123 on

Comments

• Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The math has been done time and time again, and it's so impossibly difficult to obtain, that it just depresses people who would even consider it.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The math has been done time and time again, and it's so impossibly difficult to obtain, that it just depresses people who would even consider it.

I agree, just thinking of all the time and money you would have to expend for getting the ultimate weapon, depresses you. In my opinion, since this is a game it should be easier to collect the materials for that weapon. They almost made it as hard as developing the nuclear bomb b:surrender
  • Uberbein - Heavens Tear
    Uberbein - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree, just thinking of all the time and money you would have to expend for getting the ultimate weapon, depresses you. In my opinion, since this is a game it should be easier to collect the materials for that weapon. They almost made it as hard as developing the nuclear bomb b:surrender

plus ultimate weapon is much less effective than nuclear one.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are some upcoming changes to both the required materials for Ultimate Weapons, as well as the means for attaining these materials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    There are some upcoming changes to both the required materials for Ultimate Weapons, as well as the means for attaining these materials.
    Translation: We're going to make it look easier while, in reality, making things more difficult.

Right? b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Atm, no I wouldn't even think of it.

For the cost of making an ultimate weapon.....

I could probably buy full top-tier endgame gear, refine it all to +12, shard the lot with high quality shards and buy enough orcales to instantly put me to lv100, while maxing every skill and stocking me with enough charms and pots to last several years....and then some. b:laugh
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    atm, No I Wouldn't Even Think Of It.

For The Cost Of Making An Ultimate Weapon.....

I Could Probably Buy Full Top-tier Endgame Gear, Refine It All To +12, Shard The Lot With High Quality Shards And Buy Enough Orcales To Instantly Put Me To Lv100, While Maxing Every Skill And Stocking Me With Enough Charms And Pots To Last Several Years....and Then Some. B:laugh

Win

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    Translation: We're going to make it look easier while, in reality, making things more difficult.

Right? b:chuckle

No it means they will put something you can use as a Warsoul mat in the cash shop.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    xarfox wrote: »

just mail it to me plz b:kiss
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No it means they will put something you can use as a Warsoul mat in the cash shop.
    Lol beat me too it. If they do that im quitting. They already make the game super easy for people with lots of money. Last thing i need is some idiot with a warsoul on me @_@.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol beat me too it. If they do that im quitting. They already make the game super easy for people with lots of money. Last thing i need is some idiot with a warsoul on me @_@.
    Anything they do to make it easier to get the mats will allow anybody rich enough to purchase one. All they'll have to do is plunk down a bunch of dough in the AH, buy coins, and then buy the mats from others.

Whether they make the mats available in the cash shop or not won't make a speck of difference.

So I guess you'll be quitting soon? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well in reality, even if they do, Its still gonna be an unbelievable amount. Like say 10k+$. Anyone whos willing to spend that much and more, you can expect their working and suffering their share in real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009

You sound like the QQers that play P2P games that whine about players with more time to play than they do having better stuff than they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You sound like the QQers, that play P2P games, that whine about players with more time to play than they do, having better stuff than they do.

you sound like 1 of the first to buy it off butique b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
    edited July 2009
    you sound like 1 of the first to buy it off butique b:bye

You sound like a fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    You sound like the QQers that play P2P games that whine about players with more time to play than they do having better stuff than they do.

You sound like one of those elitist pricks that would buy it off the cash shop just to "Pwn nooobs", in which case, get over yourself.
    edited July 2009
    You sound like one of those elitist pricks that would buy it off the cash shop just to "Pwn nooobs", in which case, get over yourself.

No, I sound like someone who's gotten to read their endless whines about stuff that doesn't even matter, and then compared it to yours and came up with that conclusion.

Get over yourself already as what you said has been said countless times in different ways and, ultimately, means nothing important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    No, I sound like someone who endlessly whines about stuff that doesn't even matter, while trolling the PWI forums all day sucking PWE's balls in the hopes that i might get mod and do free work for them.

I should get over myself already, because what i say has been said countless times in different ways and, ultimately, i have nothing important to say.

Fixed it for you.
    edited July 2009
    Fixed it for you.

I see my post has hurt you.

So sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Kinda what i said, but more clear! b:victory
    time for my sleep b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I see my post has hurt you.

So sad.

Foramz troll totally hurt mai feelings Qq (It's ok i know you accept defeat ;D)
    edited July 2009
    Foramz troll totally hurt mai feelings Qq (It's ok i know you accept defeat ;D)

Are you trying to win something over the Internet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • firebreatherr
    firebreatherr Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you both lose, i win
    edited July 2009
    you both lose, i win

Except I'm not trying to win anything. Are you trying to beat Nova_ for the Special Olympics prize?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Are you trying to win something over the Internet?

Clearly your endless trolling and useless walls of text denotes you're trying to achieve something. You don't just say "hey, im gunna get over 2k posts on PWI foramz today, just for teh lulz!11"
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    actually at this rate both of you are trolling lets get back to the topic please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:laugh

-My comment is here-

This is just going to be another whinning thread of it being "oh so hard".
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm like only 2 more days away from getting the very last few mats. Then it's pew pew all day.