Comments

• Garalian - Lost City
    Garalian - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WTB memory leak fix
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    konari I could post twice before you got in? You're losing it man, I think Kanto is going to keep beating you for many months to come

I've been busy working...and boss man (actually woman), doesn't like people trollin' some forums during work. -.-;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've been busy working...and boss man (actually woman), doesn't like people trollin' some forums during work. -.-;;

boooooo!

In case she's looking: What a wonderful boss you have! I can tell that she's dedicated to your work like you are! Kudos! *big fake smile with thumbs up face*
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WTB memory leak fix
    No kidding... This is WHY I wish we had weekly maint...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Mond_chan - Heavens Tear
    Mond_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No kidding... This is WHY I wish we had weekly maint...

same here and i wish it for the Barbs with the Barb bug .. so look forward to more maintance @ the Servers and Bugs and drop some crappy cash shop things ....
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    boooooo!

In case she's looking: What a wonderful boss you have! I can tell that she's dedicated to your work like you are! Kudos! *big fake smile with thumbs up face*

xD My thoughts exactly. ~.^

And no, I'm out of work right now...so I'm good. Get off at 5, like always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll speak for the people of sanctuary and say charm pack sale again please. All the charms on the server are missing o.o
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Awww, gotta wait another week for my wings. *pouts* ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll speak for the people of sanctuary and say charm pack sale again please. All the charms on the server are missing o.o

And it's making selling charms for 450k+ so easy there too. b:cute
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    And it's making selling charms for 450k+ so easy there too. b:cute

Our servers running low on,

Gold HP/MP charms
    Black Henbane herbs
    Red Berry herbs

I can't wait to be 86 and out of this Gamma crazeb:surrender
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gotta say.. im rather disappointed that we have to wait yet another week for those new features. Are there going to be more added than whats in the small preview? Or are we just going to be continued to be teased?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Of course no maintenance when I have homeworkb:sad

And I wanna get rid of this wand. It's hogging my hot key. >.>

But YAY no maintenance! ^^
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Gotta say.. im rather disappointed that we have to wait yet another week for those new features. Are there going to be more added than whats in the small preview? Or are we just going to be continued to be teased?

We want to make sure the patch is all tested and good to go before we put it in, it's time well spent. I know how it feels though, I have to be patient too b:angry
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We want to make sure the patch is all tested and good to go before we put it in, it's time well spent. I know how it feels though, I have to be patient too b:angry

Oh don't worry I understand that. Releasing something with bugs isn't very nice to the community. But i think personally, that there should be another post tomorrow showing off more features in the upcoming patch. Going a week without showing anything or any kind of sale at all seems a lil blah :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Oh don't worry I understand that. Releasing something with bugs isn't very nice to the community. But i think personally, that there should be another post tomorrow showing off more features in the upcoming patch. Going a week without showing anything or any kind of sale at all seems a lil blah :P

There's a sale b:laugh not related to the patch though. Maybe I should have linked that in here *goes to edit*
    edited July 2009
    same here and i wish it for the Barbs with the Barb bug .. so look forward to more maintance @ the Servers and Bugs and drop some crappy cash shop things ....
    Don't forget the issue with Venos not being able to transform WITHOUT a weapon...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    pleaseee give me back the item i lost with last week maitenance b:cry
    edited July 2009
    By the way there's a 25% off storage item sale, click here for details.

This would've been nice before I went storage item crazy >.< Oh well.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited July 2009
    Ooh, btw eatwithspoons, are the results from the Fashion Contests up yet?
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited July 2009
    Don't forget the issue with Venos not being able to transform WITHOUT a weapon...

I'm just glad they are resolving the problem. It's not that far away b:thanks

I can wait a little while longer. -Gets ready to toss wand in the Endless Sea-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited July 2009
    I'm just glad they are resolving the problem. It's not that far away b:thanks

I can wait a little while longer. -Gets ready to toss wand in the Endless Sea-

Lol.

Btw, what wand? o.o
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited July 2009
    Lol.

Btw, what wand? o.o

Good question XD.

-Logs in and checks-

O_o It's a Glaive: Sukaviti Pestle (something like that). I just use it to change in foxform (I use it rarely but it's a very good debuffer). Lol, I thought it was a wand XD

Oh and the contest results are up.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited July 2009
    Oh and the contest results are up.

Meh... I wanted Entry #6 of the female side to win... (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=347112 for those who are looking for the Fashion Contest Winners link and/or are too lazy to look for it =P)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spirea wrote: »
    so the "Unlucky" 3 from the picture hunt event gets their rewards delayed yet another week or two?
    yes spirea, sorry b:cry

Regarding whatever happened this weekend, I don't know as I am not an engineer

oh my god... b:cry

(yes, i'm one of the "unlucky" 3...)
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why would you post a patch preview, and never actually, ya know, patch anything? Very annoying.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
    edited July 2009
    narc0tix wrote: »
    Why would you post a patch preview, and never actually, ya know, patch anything? Very annoying.

Lrn2readthepreviouspostsbeforeyouQQplz
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• LunarMeow - Sanctuary
    LunarMeow - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    erm.. i wonder will there be a new patch tat allow us to test wear clothings in Auction House? b:thanks
    i hate to buy the clothes and end up having different colours between my clothings b:cry
  • Caslina - Sanctuary
    Caslina - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    erm.. i wonder will there be a new patch tat allow us to test wear clothings in Auction House? b:thanks
    i hate to buy the clothes and end up having different colours between my clothings b:cry

Meow has a fantastic fashion sense. b:victory
    Started PWI - Oct 2008
    Uninstalled PWI - Aug 2009
    edited July 2009
    I love that idea too ^^

Also, I wish they'd do something about the search bar in AH...
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They would have sale on cages as I just bought 2 of them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.