Glowing Weapons

Options
mocca
mocca Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok i know that this is a stupid thread b:laugh but please just bear with me i don't feel like going 25 more pages trying to find a thread that explains how to make you weapon glow, IF someone knows a link i would love to have it but until then i would like some help on how to do the enchanting.

Thank you for the time to respond.

b:bye
Post edited by mocca on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The following weapons glow:
    -Three-star (purple name) : Blue glow. Obtained at lvl 20 from a quest, or rarely from weapon manufacturing.
    -Legendary (gold name) : Gold glow. Obtained by using materials and a mold (dropped from dungeon bosses) at a Legendary weapon forge in Archosaur.
    -Twilight (green name) : Green glow. Obtained by using Twilight Temple materials at a Twilight Weapon forge in Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • mocca
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Oh so you have to be level 20 in order to have a glowing weapon ?
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think so. I've never gotten or seen a three-star for a lower lvl in any case. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You can also get a trail effect on weapons when you add 2 Flawless soulgems to a weapon, at a cool 1.2 mil each.
    I like pie
  • mocca
    edited November 2008
    Options
    um 1.2 mil is a lot of money for someone who just started off xD but i guess i will wait
  • zirbnuts
    zirbnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    what about red and white glowing armour? How do you make that?

and is it better to make weapons or farm them from monsters?
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    White requires two average saphire soulgems, and orange is two average garnet soulgems. Average soulgems can be purchased from certan merchants (regular, not gem) for 60k each. Here's a guide I've compiled of how to make things glow:

2 grade 5 hp stones = purple glow
    2 grade 5 phys stones = orange/reddish glow
    2 grade 5 mag stones = white glow
    2 grade 5 mana stones = blue glow
    2 grade 5 dodge stones = yellow glow
    2 grade 5 elemental stones = green glow
    2 grade 5 mixed stones = sparkles.
    4 grade 8 hp stones = lightning effect
    4 grade 8 mana stones = blue crystal effect
    Elemental 8s: Strong green glow with sparkles
    Pdef 8s: Burning fire
    Mdef 8s: Strong white mist
    Dodge 8s: Bigger/stronger yellow glow with sparkles.
    -Three-star (purple name) : Blue glow. Obtained at lvl 20 from a quest, or rarely from weapon manufacturing.
    -Legendary (gold name) : Gold glow. Obtained by using materials and a mold (dropped from dungeon bosses) at a Legendary weapon forge in Archosaur.
    -Twilight (green name) : Green glow. Obtained by using Twilight Temple materials at a Twilight Weapon forge in Archosaur.
    You can also get a trail effect on weapons when you add 2 Flawless soulgems to a weapon
  • Ninjayaka - Heavens Tear
    Ninjayaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The trail effect when you add 2 Flawless soulgems.. does this really work?? and if any one have a picture of this can you please post it here.. b:thanks
  • X_Lyra_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Lyra_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I added 2 Ave. Sapph. Shards to a weapon and got no glow.. What did I do wrong? Both were average gems, grade 5, in a crafted weapon.

- Magic -
  • TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Golly Gee Batman, what a necro.

And gems dont make weapons glow to the person be4 me. Sorry, it has to be 3 star/legendary/or TT weapon for the glow
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I added 2 Ave. Sapph. Shards to a weapon and got no glow.. What did I do wrong? Both were average gems, grade 5, in a crafted weapon.

- Magic -

Weapons only glow if they are 3*, molds or TT. You get an additional swirl effect at the pummel of the weapon (where you hold it), if you aad 2 flawless stones.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • blake111
    blake111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:laugh

I know a real easy way to get blue glowing weapons. note- only blue
    In the City of the Lost, at the north gate go out and look for a guide. Click on "Supply Stash" and say give it to me. After that look in your bag "B" and double click on the chest (must be lvl 5 and over) you will get a little ticket looking thing. Then go to a postbox and click Quest related. Then click on the quest.
    After that, click on the postbox again, and click Quest related again, and the Q again, then it should say pick your weapon! There are 3 to choose from. NOT A LIE I USED IT, WANNA BET?
  • Donnessa - Heavens Tear
    Donnessa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Manufacturing star weapons is not actually AS difficult as some say.

Between lvl 20 and 40 Weapons only require a very affordable amount of Copper (value ~20k) with the chance of a 3star item being manufactured every 4 or 5 attempts being quite high (This statement is based on personal experience rather than actual quantitative statistics).

Above level 40 I can empathise though. It now takes more Copper for one attempt, and I'm sure at one point I wasted about 700k worth of Materials just for one 3star.
  • Akutskisan - Lost City
    Akutskisan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    so wpns glow at lvl 20 right?
  • Akutskisan - Lost City
    Akutskisan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i know that happened with my blademaster evry 5 lvlz u can pick up a wpn
  • Zemmos - Sanctuary
    Zemmos - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can also get a trail effect on weapons when you add 2 Flawless soulgems to a weapon, at a cool 1.2 mil each.

really 1.2 mill??
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

- Magic -

How many stars the weapon got?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Repeated necro is repeated.
    Arshies, that person isn't gonna respond anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.