Question About The Auction House

Tokztero - Dreamweaver
Tokztero - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i recently bought an item for 250k and the 250k disappeared from my inventory. then i got outbid and i noticed my 250k hadnt returned to my inventory yet. and i was thinking about re-biding for about 270k but i am afraid that if i do that my prevous 250k will disappear and i would have basically spent 500k for an item.
can someone please tell me what will happen to my money if i re-bid on the item and why my 250k isnt back in my inventory?

Comments

• TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    after your 250k bid was outbidded, you should have recieved a message in your postbox stating this. On that message you should be able to click the *item* icon on the message to get back the 250k.

However if you deleted that message, try submitting a ticket and hopefully the GMs will refund the 250k u deleted. (i did it once, hit delete instead of item.. i was tired)

Good luck
  • Tokztero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    i havent deleted anything from my postbox. i was waiting for a message to appear but i didnt get anything. and i was confused about it cause when i got outbid nothing popped up on mailbox.
  • Tokztero - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    wait nvm :P i got it just now
    thank you :)
  • TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wait nvm :P i got it just now
    thank you :)

grats :P later