guys should be venomancers too!!!

sim2man
sim2man Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
U can be a guy and a girl in every class but barbarian and venomancer i mean would any guys like to be able to tame wild animals too without having to look like a girl and and girls should be able to be barbarians i mean it seems kind of sexist to me...

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    sim2man wrote: »
    U can be a guy and a girl in every class but barbarian and venomancer i mean would any guys like to be able to tame wild animals too without having to look like a girl and and girls should be able to be barbarians i mean it seems kind of sexist to me...

Please post on the proper forum. In this case it should be the "The Lower Depths" or the "Suggestion Box". We like to keep our board clean of garbage threads, since they only clutter our great and helpful board.

Also, learn how to use the search function. I am sure this topic has been brought up before.

Can a MOD please move this thread to the proper place?

PS - It is not sexist, it is diverse. Not everything has to be the same.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Im a guy :D

Jiggly Jugs ftw

and you brought up the word sexist. Isn't it sexist not to want to play a character because its female? :o
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Please post on the proper forum. In this case it should be the "The Lower Depths" or the "Suggestion Box". We like to keep our board clean of garbage threads, since they only clutter our great and helpful board.

Also, learn how to use the search function. I am sure this topic has been brought up before.

Can a MOD please move this thread to the proper place?

PS - It is not sexist, it is diverse. Not everything has to be the same.

Oh man that made me laugh! I'll move it to suggestions b:victory