Help with a user

IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
IVenomPearl - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hii I've been trying to get a gm to contact me in game for awhile now, and I havent gotten a response. Im not stuck or anything. A user named -Edited due to forum rules- is like harrassing me and following me..I got screenshots too. Today he just flipped, he was swearing at everyone who told him to be quiet.. I dont know if there's anything to be done about it, but I feel it's against to ToS b:surrender

I can post pictures too if you want..

(Not sure if this is in the right place, lol)
Post edited by IVenomPearl - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Picture Removed. >>
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Submit a ticket. If your trying to publicly shame him you can be disciplined by the gms as well.
    edited July 2009
    Okee. I wish a gm would post something about it tho ._.
    edited July 2009
    Okay it's submitted, I really hope something gets done..
  • shadoku408
    shadoku408 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im here to back up venoms story, the guy is just annoying and being a stalker, doesnt get the point that she wants nothing to do with him yet he keeps going and goin. some gm help would be appreciated
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lmao. wow, seriously? someone is stalking you IN-GAME? and this bothers you why? Just turn off your general chat, or block him. I know, ingenious, right?
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    : O
    Berdie? We used to be in the same fac. Was pretty nice in the fac chat. Guess you never know.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lmao. wow, seriously? someone is stalking you IN-GAME? and this bothers you why? Just turn off your general chat, or block him. I know, ingenious, right?

Well, lets see. It /could/ get annoying; I'd be annoyed, and I'd want them to go away as well..

You can blacklist them all you want, but those little white words will still be on his head, and you can't make his character invisible. ):
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Lilywind - Sanctuary
    Lilywind - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ugh, sorry to hear you're dealing with that. Unfortunately, it's happening a lot, especially if you're a girl. And ironically the more they know it bothers you, the more they'll do it. I've had it happen on a different online game where they can actually search your character and find out where you are when they want.. Should have renamed it Stalker Paradise Online. b:surrender
    Anyway, if he's still bothering you, PM me in game and I'll help you out b:bye I got experience with dealing with that type now. So instead of annoying, I find them amusing and fun to study... like a science experiment o.o
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, lets see. It /could/ get annoying; I'd be annoyed, and I'd want them to go away as well..

You can blacklist them all you want, but those little white words will still be on his head, and you can't make his character invisible. ):

Right. How could it get annoying? There's this neat little skill called Town Portal.

I just can't comprehend this. If you teleport away, then he/she leaves. Seriously, how hard is it for some people to use their brains once in a while? b:shocked
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have edited the OP's post to take the name of the offending person out.

Also as you have already send in a ticket to Customer Support I will close this.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.