Ultimate gets 1shooted

Ultimate - Harshlands
Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Not!!!

Anyway, here is part 2. I'll re-edit my post after editing/uploading more stuff and will post a link to DOWNLOAD the files. I strongly recommend it, as in YouTube you have no freaking idea wtf is happening. b:bye That is all for now. Now go rate it 1 star, im sure i got plenty haters. b:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMLBMFzHQ1c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ultimate - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    meh................
    Quit.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not worth watching.. a level 95 cleric killing some level 70ish lowbies....in the swamps....

boring.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol @ he Christmas blessing at the end.
    Who dropped it?
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eww clicking skills to cast them looks horrible D: number keys ftw
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Not worth watching.. a level 95 cleric killing some level 70ish lowbies....in the swamps....

boring.
    LOL GTFO you can't even tell my lvl is 94 in the video? Let alone know the level of every carebear and kylin we wiped 2 vs All at the beginning. On a bright note, anyone on this video is at least worth of watching, including the possible 7X that try to come up with team work to take down higher levels. They expose themselves to PvP unlike most Safe Zone hugers.

P.S: LOL @ Ur ignorance, you feel so bad i flamed you out of other threads that you need to try and come up with something here? As far as i know I'm a support class (A lvl 7X archer or wizard may have more attack than i do) The wizard i was with got ~80+% of the kills. Please at least make valid arguments. b:chuckle
    b:angry Hey!!! i have to do more than just sent a nix. Anyway, i blame the clicking habit to GuildWars. Unlike PW, you need clicking there for a better reaction time. =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    lol @ he Christmas blessing at the end.
    Who dropped it?

Hehe take a guess. I think it's clear who dropped it on part 3, but gotta wake up early tomorrow so no uploading it atm. BTW i think you were the hardest to kill xD I blame a few bad decisions you guys made on SOTK b:chuckle Gotta wait to part 3. The whole buffing outside of safe was hillariouss b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:angry Hey!!! i have to do more than just sent a nix. Anyway, i blame the clicking habit to Dark Night. Unlike PW, you need clicking there for a better reaction time. =S

s

WHAT THE ****.

HOW DARE YOU DEFAME [removed] NAME WITH YOUR BULL****.

YOU DON'T GAIN ANY "REACTION TIME" ADVANTAGE FROM CLICKING SKILLS BRO
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Back in the day you had to click and you couldn't use the F-keys at first in TW either. Ah the memories. I miss you Pandora you'll still never guess who this is b:chuckle
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    first of all, i sound like a total annoying begging noob in that vid hahaha i blushed

second, show the part where i roar at the perfect place and block their entire rush and they all die plz b:pleased
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    s

WHAT THE ****.

HOW DARE YOU DEFAME Dark Night NAME WITH YOUR BULL****.

YOU DON'T GAIN ANY "REACTION TIME" ADVANTAGE FROM CLICKING SKILLS BRO

Maybe for you, but im used to be a ****ing old school midliner. Don't make me PD your **** out b:chuckle

P.S: I do get more reaction time clicking with my right hand rather than just hitting numbers with my left hand. I play guitar since i was 13.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    first of all, i sound like a total annoying begging noob in that vid hahaha i blushed

second, show the part where i roar at the perfect place and block their entire rush and they all die plz b:pleased

Coming up in another thread cuz im cool like that HAHAHA more forum spam b:cute. BRB posting it atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe for you, but im used to be a fu cking old school midliner. Don't make me PD your **** out b:chuckle

P.S: I do get more reaction time clicking with my right hand rather than just hitting numbers with my left hand. I play guitar since i was 13.

99.5% sure you aren't as old school as me, dawg.

Original Prav, #1 monk on GvG roster, like the within the first 20 people to reach rank 9, and my infuse heal timing was the ****.

Oh how I love to brag about GW

(SHUTDOWN MeSMERS > PD)
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Original Prav, #1 monk on GvG roster, like the within the first 20 people to reach rank 9, and my infuse heal timing was the ****.

(SHUTDOWN MeSMERS > PD)

I bet you get all the girls, dawg
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

(SHUTDOWN MeSMERS > PD)

xD im not THAT old school. I'd say my best times were as infuser as well. Had to play damn monk to get up to rank 6. b:cry (LoL plus the old school R8+ ramdom IWAY teams holding halls 4+ times in a row b:laugh)
    Im more of an AB **** though. Double savior title. I miss my BoA assasin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PopeOnDope - Harshlands
    PopeOnDope - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why am i the only one that noticed how **** ultimate looksb:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    why am i the only one that noticed how **** ultimate looksb:surrender

b:cute ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    too much circumventing the chat filter. Chill out please, I really don't enjoy locking threads
This discussion has been closed.