Territory Wars

hoodat
hoodat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Ok so im finally level 31 and im getting really interested in TW. watching youtube videos...etc.etc.

What times do territory wars take place?

are the times under the beginners help section server times?

What time is HL time?

LOL!!!!help please, having trouble figuring this all outb:laugh

i am eastern time (ny,fl)

Thanks for ur help guysb:pleased
Post edited by hoodat on

Comments

• _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hoodat wrote: »
    Ok so im finally level 31 and im getting really interested in TW. watching youtube videos...etc.etc.

What times do territory wars take place?

are the times under the beginners help section server times?

What time is HL time?

LOL!!!!help please, having trouble figuring this all outb:laugh

i am eastern time (ny,fl)

Thanks for ur help guysb:pleased

HL times are EST based. It seems unless it is a super busy weekend that they take place on Saturday at about 8pm or 20:00. If a faction decides to attack and are defending as well, they will be on 2 different days. Bidding takes place Wed and Thurs and normally ends at 19:00 or 7pm Thursday. You can see the times of the wars once u open ur map and click the TW icon then view all.
    TBH not to discourage you, but you will need to lv a lot to even be any help to your faction at all in TW's.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For good/fun TW do what smart people would do. Re-roll a character in Lost City server and gang on CQ. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hoodat
    hoodat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, i figured i would need higher lvl. but i can hope!

So 8pm on saturdays, usually.

Re-roll a char? u mean make new one?

whats CQ stand for?

Im trying to figure out how all this works. So there is no schedule for the actuall timing of your specific event? I mean how do you know when you need to defend or attack territories?
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hoodat wrote: »
    Yeah, i figured i would need higher lvl. but i can hope!

So 8pm on saturdays, usually.

Re-roll a char? u mean make new one?

whats CQ stand for?

Im trying to figure out how all this works. So there is no schedule for the actuall timing of your specific event? I mean how do you know when you need to defend or attack territories?

Ya I'm looking for info about TW too, How to watch a TW in progress?

Here is something to help you....
    CQ - Cultivation Quest(s), the Spiritual Cultivation quests you get every ten levels or so that give you the ability to learn new skills and the like. See Quests.

Check out this link for Abbreviations and Terms in the WIKI:
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Abbreviations_and_Terms
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll