CQ ally vs Spec ally

2»

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As for him been pissed about Amour and Tokyo joining CQ, I'm sure it stretches BEYOND the 1 shot deal/been pked by them, considering Amour was quite well outspoken about CQ and stopping them etc...Infact it IS quite the backstab to Specs side.

Wait... WHAT? I've NEVER liked BLT. Back when RQ and BLT were 'allied' I was too lowbie to care (6x) and when I was mid 7x we became KoS. Since then I've never considered BLT or any of their spin offs my ally in any way. I spent 84-90 at fish, and it was HELL with Spectral. We were on KoS and crashes happened often and camping lasted hours. When I hit 90 they went on safelist, but that was Column's decision, not mine. I honestly fail to see where you would even GET the idea that I'm backstabbing Spectral. RageQuit, I can see where they MAY be coming from, but spectral? Gtfo.

As for the earlier point I made, I never said no one else could acheive anything like that, but it's hardly something to brag about either (kind of, it is impressive assuming hes arcane too). If amour did it himself with no extra help then gawd damn. But you fail to say he probably was amped, debuffed etc...Making it sound like it was spectacular and that no one could acheive it (I think I actually forgot what I was going to say but wutever).

Okay, the damage was BIGGY totally debuffed, genie amp, genie spark + undine (fire defense reduced to 0) with level 7 dragon and a tempest crit.
    But then I'm pretty sure if roles were reversed I'm sure others would be saying the same. And no i'm not making excuses for them. Though it may appear like it.

Others could say the same, but BIGGYLUV fails to mention I rolled his face 3 times in a row outside north gate the other day. I have +5 gear, 1-3 socket with g6 shards, +4 ornaments. He has +8 weapon, +6 gear 4 sockets g7 and +6? +7? ornaments, along with 4 levels on me.

Tbh there's no excuse, he's just plain butthurt I know how to play my class better than he does.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Okay, the damage was BIGGY totally debuffed, genie amp, genie spark + undine (fire defense reduced to 0) with level 7 dragon and a tempest crit.

holy **** lol
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • LovePurse - Lost City
    LovePurse - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wait... Did I actually make my account in the Sanctuar/Heavens Tear server? I thought Lost City is a P V P server, no? OMG YOU ARE GUILTY OF PKING SOMEONE OR LOOKING FOR PVP! Please guys, from now on, don't look for pk, it is obviously illegal in this server.

CQ server police bulletin: Be on the lookout for any and all pink, red low lvl players DONT let them have any fun, the difference between spec and cq in this regard is spec is strictly KOS and cq allows ''personal kos'' killing of reds omg lvl 35 on 35 violence MUST END NAO protect wut cq stands for.... and just plain ol' i think he looked at me wrong so i blew em upb:shocked for cq to be able to talk about this is a pvp server blah blah they'd have to let people pvp and just stick to there own business, which is monopolizing servers and squashing challengers
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    CQ server police bulletin: Be on the lookout for any and all pink, red low lvl players DONT let them have any fun, the difference between spec and cq in this regard is spec is strictly KOS and cq allows ''personal kos'' killing of reds omg lvl 35 on 35 violence MUST END NAO protect wut cq stands for.... and just plain ol' i think he looked at me wrong so i blew em upb:shocked for cq to be able to talk about this is a pvp server blah blah they'd have to let people pvp and just stick to there own business, which is monopolizing servers and squashing challengers

CQ shouldn't need to kill lowbies on their mains. A lot of them just random PK on their alts b:chuckle while they do all the cute PvE things CQ members do.

I don't see why this has to be so serious business. The reason to attacking CQ in TW is to even things up. CQ isn't terrible, they're just the biggest guild on the server. If they lost power and say, Spectral, took over, Spectral would be attacked instead. It's all just in good fun imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I thought that territory wars and pvp were a part of this game?
    Why the hard feelings?
    I like both sides of this "war".
    I've got friends in both sides, and both sides have really nice people =D
    I just happen to be in RQ cause I wanted to join a friend of mine in it.

Doesn't mean I'd hate the other side.
    I prefer talent anyways.
    I've had an awesome fight with jhmong, Lorsis, zuCK, RayWall_, and ana, and I think its more of the fact that it was fun rather than "omg i gotta kill that fker!" that makes it all worth the while.

So, I voted for "None of them".
    Both are out to have some fun, and I'm here to join the fun with them.
  • LovePurse - Lost City
    LovePurse - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    CQ shouldn't need to kill lowbies on their mains. A lot of them just random PK on their alts b:chuckle while they do all the cute PvE things CQ members do.

I don't see why this has to be so serious business. The reason to attacking CQ in TW is to even things up. CQ isn't terrible, they're just the biggest guild on the server. If they lost power and say, Spectral, took over, Spectral would be attacked instead. It's all just in good fun imo.

Totally agree buut until that day CQ badb:laugh
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2009

LIES!

b:avoid

damn, they're onto us
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What I dont get about CQ is the fact they let the WORST of RQ into their guild. Im talking about destroy and amour. They were the biggest random pkers on the server back in the day. And CQ has no problem letting them into their guild after all that they did to people. CQ just wants numbers and levels simple as that to keep their power control. They DO NOT want anything near a fair fight to try and keep their control over Lost City. So scared they let the biggest *******s from CQ into their cherished guild. Way to go CQ sell yourselfs out more!

I'm in this game for the lulz and funzies. The game was boring in rq. Whenever pvp broke out it was call spec/riot zerg. Pvp consisted of me trying to get to someone in time to hit them before they died because we always out manned cq 2,3 ,4 to 1. Not what I signed up for when the server started and I was with the real original RQ.

TW is no diff. 20 minute tw's consisting of ninja to the crystal while minimal forces are trying to defend us because of a 3 guild attack also doesn't do it for me.

I'm used to being outnumbered and I've always found the best pvp because of it.

I just had to join the "enemy" to find it again.

Like I said previously. I tried to get all 3 guilds to merge into one so we'd @ least lose the excuse of needing a tri-zerg tw and the need to call other guilds in for pvp.

Simply put... everyone is too prideful to leave their guilds/ give up leadership positions etc.

So I left. Hai der CQ. I maek joinz on your factionz? Yes plzs!
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think Mudkipz will reign supreme.

Hey, I loev mudkipz and I hope they take over the entire server.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's a mudkip guild?! b:surprised
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hey, I loev mudkipz and I hope they take over the entire server.

I'm so in love with you. b:dirty

@BIGGYLUV
    Get verballed and don't even bother to come back and TRY to defend yourself? You make me sad :<
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm so in love with you. b:dirty
    Someday I plan to steal you from LaTrappe, and we can run away to SZ and live happily ever after.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    So what if there was a crit, amp , genie? Aren't all those elements accessible to everyone in the game? I mean it's not like amour is the only person in the game who could possibly achieve such numbers under the same circumstances. Point being he's just butthurt because he got one shot by a mage with worse gear than him for possibly 5 times his hp. So hes comes on the forum and goes angry BR mode on Amour and Tokyo for joining CQ.

btw it's RickRolled.

Everyone fails to mention at the exact same time Amour hit him 28K with a crit I hit him 19K no crit. I woulda taken a screenie, but that number isn't anything any more.

A combined 48K damage from our blade tempests I'm guessing at least 10x+ his HP.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]