The new NPC , Bounty Hunter

SWeZapper - Lost City
SWeZapper - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So, according to the new patch , there should be an npc called Bounty Hunter, wich gives daily quests? :)

That seems nice :) , but it sure won't be the crazy stone. Because of the name, it sound like you have to kill mobs :P
Post edited by SWeZapper - Lost City on

Comments

• _MageMancer - Heavens Tear
    _MageMancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    man, this is one of the many reasons why perfectworld is such a great game. it's not hard to level up and have fun. =P

looking forward to this bounty hunter npc. xD
    Character Name: _MageMancer
    Faction Name: MidEvil
    Faction Position: Commissioner

Youtube: youtube.com/user/FlipCWalker

^Subscribe^

Get at me on YT or on PW, I don't bite. =)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So, according to the new patch , there should be an npc called Bounty Hunter, wich gives daily quests? :)

That seems nice :) , but it sure won't be the crazy stone. Because of the name, it sound like you have to kill mobs :P

No, there was no patch.

The information given was a Preview of things to come.

"The following list of changes is coming soon to a PWE server near you:"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hangus - Heavens Tear
    Hangus - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    man, this is one of the many reasons why perfectworld is such a great game. it's not hard to level up and have fun. =P

looking forward to this bounty hunter npc. xD

i completely agree, they keep the game interesting and there is always ways to level up. thanks PW for the continued changes and challenges
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i completely agree, they keep the game interesting and there is always ways to level up. thanks PW for the continued changes and challenges
    I'd rather see pvp events rather than new ways to lv up. Thats what most ppl seek and its the thing we get less in PW. Only pvp event we got is TW which is once a week and only very few participate due to requirering high funding, level and manpower. Besides, depending on which bosses we have to take out, 1h grinding with esoterica will probly still be more efficient. I mean, imagine if these hits are on world map bosses. You'll have to get in line and most likely fight off ksers while trying to get the kill. If its a dungeon boss, you'll have to clear the whole thing in order to get the kill. That + gathering a team for it = time consuming.

So in the end, although its an interesting and fun addition, doesnt really make lvling easier and isnt profitable like grinding.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd rather see pvp events rather than new ways to lv up. Thats what most ppl seek and its the thing we get less in PW. Only pvp event we got is TW which is once a week and only very few participate due to requirering high funding, level and manpower. Besides, depending on which bosses we have to take out, 1h grinding with esoterica will probly still be more efficient. I mean, imagine if these hits are on world map bosses. You'll have to get in line and most likely fight off ksers while trying to get the kill. If its a dungeon boss, you'll have to clear the whole thing in order to get the kill. That + gathering a team for it = time consuming.

So in the end, although its an interesting and fun addition, doesnt really make lvling easier and isnt profitable like grinding.

Daily quests are typically meant to be done alone or in small groups, so I kindof doubt that we will be sent after any world bosses, or have to go deep in a dungeon for one either. The only problem with this new daily will be getting the kill when 500 people want it every 2 hours or so. 0.0
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009

TW isnt the only PvP event ... there is Dragon Temple too.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • SWeZapper - Lost City
    SWeZapper - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No, there was no patch.

The information given was a Preview of things to come.

"The following list of changes is coming soon to a PWE server near you:"

Tho it says " Take a look at the upcoming patch! "
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Tho it says " Take a look at the upcoming patch! "

upcoming as in it didnt happen yet =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty