Crafstman not work...

Options
tutmozis6
tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Hi.

Well, I realized that when I manufacture something at Apothecary, my skills grow, so I can learn lvl 2 at Elder to have Apothecary lvl 2 or 3...so this fine...BUT, I can manufacture only lvl 1 stuff at Crafstman Yu, why I don't collect experiences there too ?

I am by the way Elf-Archer lvl 35.
I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
Post edited by tutmozis6 on

Comments

• Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Each skill is different. In order to learn craftmans skill, you need to craft rings, necks, belts and etc. Once your level is at 100% you can upgrade your level at the Elder.
  • tutmozis6
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Each skill is different. In order to learn craftmans skill, you need to craft rings, necks, belts and etc. Once your level is at 100% you can upgrade your level at the Elder.

Yes, but my skills not grow ( green indicator ) when I craft at Craftsman, ONLY grow at apothecary !
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Are you crafting the highest level possible?
  • tutmozis6
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Are you crafting the highest level possible?

Yes, its level 1...I can't do level 2, because my experiences not grove...dunno why...
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What are you crafting at the craftsman?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • tutmozis6
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What are you crafting at the craftsman?
    Ok here my plan:
    I want to manufacture Iron Bolt, but I need for this Craftsman skill lvl 2.

So, I try to gain experience with doing Iron Ore Shot, since I have skill lvl 1, and I can do, no problem, BUT, my experince not rise...its say 0 %
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ammo for archers doesnt give any exp for the skil

however if you want to make something rings only require mats from mines and jades atleast the first 2 types a tip when you are short on mats
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • tutmozis6
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ammo for archers doesnt give any exp for the skil

however if you want to make something rings only require mats from mines and jades atleast the first 2 types a tip when you are short on mats

Strange, no exp for ammo...
  • tutmozis6
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So...what to do now ?

I wana make rings...but Ring need stuff like Amulett wood, but to create Amulett wood need lvl 2 :D
    Also, to create rings, need lvl 2 :)

So, how to gain experience to reach level 2 ( I did few Iron Ore Shot, but still have 0% ) ?
  • Saphiryl - Dreamweaver
    Saphiryl - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    try manufacturing at a different craftsman, and just make whatever you can with the equipment you have. if you're making level one stuff and you're level one craftsman your skill level should rise.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Manufacturing arrows/bolts/shots doesn't increase crafting level, only rings and belts and necklace. Go to a craftsman in Etherblade/Lost City/City of the Plume and look for level 1 rings to craft, go find the mats and make those.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]