Paypal ZEN not going through

Options
DMG - Dreamweaver
DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just ordered 1000 ZEN via paypal. Upon completion, the form said that it may take up to a half hour for my transaction to be approved. It has been about 45 minute as of yet and it's still in the "Reviewing" stage.

It also said that I may get an e-mail, however the e-mail address that I signed up for Perfect World with was on a website that I had to pay for and no longer have access to. I tried to change my e-mail address when I switched over to Gmail, but the website provides no method of changing my e-mail address, so I assume that it is unaware of my current e-mail address.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
Post edited by DMG - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I no longer have access to the e-mail address that I signed up with. I've tried making a ticket, but it says the "contact e-mail" is the e-mail address that I originally signed up with. I stated this fact in the ticket and requested that they reply to my current e-mail address, but I'm not sure what they will do if I can't receive the ticket with the original e-mail address. :/
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Okay, my payment's status is now "Rejected" (though I am still waiting for my $10 to return to my PayPal account). How would someone in my situation, where my e-mail doesn't match the e-mail on my account, be able to use PayPal in order to purchase ZEN?