Suicidal veno...what armor?

Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear
Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
Soo just to let you know, I'm a light armor veno, and I kind of like to run into a bunch of mobs and nearly kill myself, (thats why I say I'm suicidal...) and I get mobs spawning on me a lot, too, but I don't use fox form nearly at all, and I don't have a herc or a nix....advice on what type of armor to use please? Should I just stick with light armor or go to heavy (can't use arbor/TT70 wep when I get level 70 with heavy armor though... D:) because I don't think I'll be able to get rid of my habit of running into mobs, etc... and I don't wanna spend a lot of money to switch to heavy and have it not help whatsoever...HELP? ^.^
Post edited by Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ... and I don't wanna spend a lot of money to switch to heavy and have it not help whatsoever...HELP? ^.^

Either stick with LA or switch to arcane with 6 magic, 1 str, 3 vit build. HA will cost you fortunes, which you do not have. The arcane build should give you enough hp to survive "running into mobs".
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Either stick with LA or switch to arcane with 6 magic, 1 str, 3 vit build. HA will cost you fortunes, which you do not have. The arcane build should give you enough hp to survive "running into mobs".

Lloyd, what she calls "running into mobs" most of us would call "Dive head first, while bleeding, into a pool filled with piranas and sharks, while being chased by hungry panthers and lions and tigers"
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Going with no armor would be more effective.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Smilebehappy - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    LOL IceJazmin that's nearly a perfect description....^.^ that made me crack up.b:chuckle. But yea, I do NOT have a fortune so I'll stick with LA...thnx guys =)
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2009

The build you discribe gives more HP...I agree... But you forget one thing: freaking low phys defence!! If she wants to go on a suicide mission, you better go for some decent defence.
    Going to heavy: to expensive
    Going to arcane: low phys defence
    If you just stay with light you got decent mag defence and decent phys defence. Fill your armor with phys def and HP shards for more defence. Get a tome (+mag +vit) for more HP and attack(and mag def).
    edited July 2009
    Yep, I already have HP shards in my armor, but I'll get some phys def ones and maybe tomes too...=) thnx for the advice EvilDragon ^.^
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you're really that suicidal, you might want to look into Fox Form. It's like the Anti-Death button for Venos. Leech is a yummy, yummy thing.
    edited July 2009
    Yep I guess fox form would be a good idea, but mine is only level 2...oh well =) I'll level it. b:chuckle
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you're really that suicidal, you might want to look into Fox Form. It's like the Anti-Death button for Venos. Leech is a yummy, yummy thing.

And...if you want to be truly suicidal, then ST when your mana is at 5%, and leech it back in Fox Form.

No, seriously....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And...if you want to be truly suicidal, then ST when your mana is at 5%, and leech it back in Fox Form.

No, seriously....

Or, you know, you could do the opposite. :P ST when your HP is at 5%, and then Consume Spirit your MP back. XD
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Soo just to let you know, I'm a light armor veno, and I kind of like to run into a bunch of mobs and nearly kill myself, (thats why I say I'm suicidal...) and I get mobs spawning on me a lot, too, but I don't use fox form nearly at all, and I don't have a herc or a nix....advice on what type of armor to use please? Should I just stick with light armor or go to heavy (can't use arbor/TT70 wep when I get level 70 with heavy armor though... D:) because I don't think I'll be able to get rid of my habit of running into mobs, etc... and I don't wanna spend a lot of money to switch to heavy and have it not help whatsoever...HELP? ^.^

All armor are weak against certain mobs. If you go heavy magic mobs will spawn on top of you instead lol. If you use robe you will get ganked by phy mobs. And LA well than all mobs hurts a bit b:sad

You just need to learn to use bramble hood if you get ganked. Or go fox form fast if you get ganked by phy mobs. Also you can use switch to regain instant full bar of hp (if you have mp that is).

Im using LA and the only thing that actually hurts its magic mobs. Phy mobs u just go fox and they hardly tickle.

I always felt arcane was best up to lvl90. Its cheaper to lvl with a big mp pool, you heal pet better, do more dmg and you will mostly grind magic mobs to lvl up anyway. But since im on a pvp server arcane is kinda suicidal, since i don't really like getting 2 shoot by archers when i grind b:surrender
    edited July 2009
    ^.^ i already ST when i have really low mana and then i get my HP back with whatsitcalled that HP boost skill....but thanks for the tip. Fox form really sounds like a good idea, sooo thnx for everyone's help.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Or, make a barb. b:cool