Spec KOSing LoneVeno?

Options
Vikeltrina - Lost City
Vikeltrina - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
like really? lol i have a couple of friends in the faction and I've heard recently that Spectral has LoneVeno on kos. That made me giggle a little bit.

Like really you guys are down to bullying lowbie factions now? I heard the reasoning was because a RQ alt was in the faction and helped cq fight Spectral or something like that. It's a lowbie faction guys come on now. Let the people who cant defend themselves fight against people their own size. Not to mention rq fighting spectral doesnt make much sense to me but whatever.

Moral of the story ... spectral is a lil too much on the sensitive side about people helping their enemies. I dunno just shedding some light on a silly situation thats making the game less fun for some lower players.
Post edited by Vikeltrina - Lost City on

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Too many times has loneveno, been putting their hands in spectral's buisness. Now their hands are being broken. The end.

I even witnessed it myself.
    Loneveno joined "in the fun" when few cq was ganking some spec at village of the naught. Then when spec brought the big guns, the loneveno was like all quiet and hovering nearby pretending to be an "innocent bystander"

Then some spec barb killed her and she was like "hey why kill me?"

Watch out for the "innocent" catshops in sz at pk wars.....you never know who's watching.b:shocked
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Too many times has loneveno, been putting their hands in spectral's buisness. Now their hands are being broken. The end.

I even witnessed it myself.
    Loneveno joined "in the fun" when few cq was ganking some spec at village of the naught. Then when spec brought the big guns, the loneveno was like all quiet and hovering nearby pretending to be an "innocent bystander"

Then some spec barb killed her and she was like "hey why kill me?"

Watch out for the "innocent" catshops in sz at pk wars.....you never know who's watching.b:shocked

Lol, QQ much? Sounds like you got ganked and now wanna get all hardcore E-Gangster.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    why are the carebear PvErs venturing to the lost city forums? if spectral wants to kill loneveno let them, its a freakin' pvp server. theyre apparently justified anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sounds like a fair KoS to me.
    There's no such thing as "joining for fun" when you're stickin your head into matters not pertaining to your own guild.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Helping the enemy = you are the enemy.

Enjoy being **** by a full party of +12 weapons.

GG.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorta glad that I left LoneVeno and became just a lone veno. I had good times there but would hate to be on anyones KOS list.

From the two initial points from both sides it does sound to me like its a fair KOS.

If guild#1 is against guild#2 and guild#3 helps guild#2 attack guild#1 then its fair to say that guild#1 will attack guild#3.

^___^ That was fun to write.

On a side note not asying anything bad about Loneveno Guild since I did enjoy my stay there. I found that I was being PK'd a bit and the reasoning usually was becuase of other members were off PKing their friends so it was solely a retaliation attack. It was all fair and such but my point is to show that LoneVeno hopefully should not play innocent when it comes to PKing people.

b:cute
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • ogxgangsta
    ogxgangsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sorta Glad That I Left Loneveno And Became Just A Lone Veno. I Had Good Times There But Would Hate To Be On Anyones Kos List.

From The Two Initial Points From Both Sides It Does Sound To Me Like Its A Fair Kos.

If Guild#1 Is Against Guild#2 And Guild#3 Helps Guild#2 Attack Guild#1 Then Its Fair To Say That Guild#1 Will Attack Guild#3.

^___^ That Was Fun To Write.

On A Side Note Not Asying Anything Bad About Loneveno Guild Since I Did Enjoy My Stay There. I Found That I Was Being Pk'd A Bit And The Reasoning Usually Was Becuase Of Other Members Were Off Pking Their Friends So It Was Solely A Retaliation Attack. It Was All Fair And Such But My Point Is To Show That Loneveno Hopefully Should Not Play Innocent When It Comes To Pking People.

B:cute

Join Harvester Pm Me Yo!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sounds like a fair KoS to me.
    There's no such thing as "joining for fun" when you're stickin your head into matters not pertaining to your own guild.

Enough said b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    YES LoneVeno needs to die! we cant let them live! think of it a whole guild of nixs b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    YES LoneVeno needs to die! we cant let them live! think of it a whole guild of nixs b:shocked
    Nixes cant pull catas, thankfully, we may still be safe
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    helping The Enemy = You Are The Enemy.

Qft This +1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Q_Q

**** this ****s like a broken record. Wah Wah Wah.

Wish the GM's would ban QQ'ers about being pk'd.
    Would be worth it imo even if we only had 30% of the population left.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    we get same problem with spectral. some of our member have friends in CQ and GZ. it have happened more then few times spectral jump in when we are zhen or group grinding. we have told our member to avoid getting involved in guild kos between those big guilds. but we can no longer avoid to fight with spectral unless we stop playing with all of our friends in CQ and GZ, so we jump in the fight when spectral shows up now. I am not mean spectral did anything wrong, they are just killing their kos, but we are not going let him crash our party without a fight. we are a PVE guild, and still trying not to get into KOS war, but seems it is close to impossible now.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Too bad, so sad, swgs.
    When I was guildless for a long time, I still partied RQ members often for fish parties.
    The difference is when CQ and GZ came to crash the party, I'd continue fishing.
    You don't throw your offenses up if you don't wanna be in the middle of the conflict.

The minute you fight back, you've become part of "the enemy" (tch, if we should even use this term in a game like this).
  • swgs
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The minute you fight back, you've become part of "the enemy" (tch, if we should even use this term in a game like this).

Yes, I understand. but all the GZ and CQ playing with us are our close friends. we do not randomly group with people out of the guild. If we are in a GZ or CQ party, we do not get involved in their fight. 99% of the time it is just one GZ or CQ grinding/playing with us. we can not stand there and watch she/he get killed. If we need to fight for our friend, we do it, it does not matter who is the "enemy". luckily, non of our people complaining or QQing when they get killed in such fight. all of them understand spectral is just killing their kos (even non of us like spectral), when we get involved, we became their "enemy"
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    Yes, I understand. but all the GZ and CQ playing with us are our close friends. we do not randomly group with people out of the guild. If we are in a GZ or CQ party, we do not get involved in their fight. 99% of the time it is just one GZ or CQ grinding/playing with us. we can not stand there and watch she/he get killed. If we need to fight for our friend, we do it, it does not matter who is the "enemy". luckily, non of our people complaining or QQing when they get killed in such fight. all of them understand spectral is just killing their kos (even non of us like spectral), when we get involved, we became their "enemy"

A few questions if u don't mind.

1. If cq and gz are your real life friends.....why are u not in cq and gz?

2. what faction are u in?

3. If u feel compelled to interfere, then why not put spec on your own faction's kos too?

Not trying to attack you, just trying to clarify some points.
    I respect the ending of your statement where u said " you understand spec is just killing their kos"
    I wish more people understand thisb:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • swgs
    edited July 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    A few questions if u don't mind.

1. If cq and gz are your real life friends.....why are u not in cq and gz?

2. what faction are u in?

3. If u feel compelled to interfere, then why not put spec on your own faction's kos too?

Not trying to attack you, just trying to clarify some points.
    I respect the ending of your statement where u said " you understand spec is just killing their kos"
    I wish more people understand thisb:surrender

Why should I in CQ and GZ?I am just over level 90. If I join CQ or GZ, I will be just one of their 100+ level 9xs. it makes no difference to them. But I am one of few level 9x in my guild, most people in our guild are within 15 levels of each other. we are small, so we all respect each other, we grind together, we make money together, we help other people together. isn't it better then in CQ or GZ? CQ/GZ/RQ/SPEC/RIOT are big, but not every one wants to be a party of a big guild.
    we did feel "compelled to interfere" at beginning, but not any more, when SPEC attack people in our group, we fight. no more hard feeling. we do not know if we are on SPEC's kos or not, we do not need to know. if SPEC do not attack us, we do not attack them, just like what we do to any other guild. no matter who, we fight back when we are attacked. as of "why not put spec on your own faction's kos too?", we do not have a kos list, we only fight for ourselves and our friends, and we have not seen SPEC kos us.
    As of "I wish more people understand this", it does not mean anything, I do understand that, but I personally respect RQ more then SPEC.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You cant interfere with other guilds kos than be upset when your own lil pve guild gets kos to b:surrender Even tho it sucks that u cant help your party.

All you can do is keep killing fish. Or watch your miji getting fked up when 2/6 or the zhen party gets killed over and over. Even buffing/ressing/healing kos during pvp will get u killed and kos to if it happens several times. And that goes for both Spectral and CQ.

But im pretty sure Loneveno could get of kos if they actually tried. Just say sorry want do it again, stick to it, and im sure Spectral would let the lonely venos grind in peace...even tho im sure its fun to kill them. But i dont think anyone or any guild, even spec is impossible to reason with.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I got into this situation a few times when I used to grind with CQ at undine. Crashes were almost all the time, sometimes I would help my party feeling obligated to do so. But I stopped doing so. It wasn't my fight, and the people I partied with agreed I didn't need to get involved. So I just kept killing mobs to get some EXP instead of none at all.

Unfortunately interfering instances can lead to KoS. It's nothing surprising nor is it mean. It's how Tokyo said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What I can't understand is anyone who plays on Lost City (or Harshlands) that has high enough leveled players does not take part in PVP action. Once I am high enough level with enough cash to keep a good supply of Angels on me I am gonna get into the action.

To me its silly seeing most of the server not really doing to much PKing. I know most of you have enough money to carry angels around.

And to hear that some people are labelling guilds as PVE guilds on a PVP server just sounds ridiculous.

If you don't want to take part in PVP then get out and don't QQ about being placed on KOS lists or getting randomly killed by a passerby.

/end rant after a good cold beer and wings from lunch.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You don't throw your offenses up if you don't wanna be in the middle of the conflict.

^^ This ^^
    I got into this situation a few times when I used to grind with CQ at undine. Crashes were almost all the time, sometimes I would help my party feeling obligated to do so. But I stopped doing so. It wasn't my fight, and the people I partied with agreed I didn't need to get involved. So I just kept killing mobs to get some EXP instead of none at all.

Unfortunately interfering instances can lead to KoS. It's nothing surprising nor is it mean. It's how Tokyo said.

What many are saying is the truth. If it is not your battle and you don't fight = not a big deal and nothing to worry about. Many of the KOS are there for a reason, but that is not to say that things cannot change. (Not my call...just generalizing)

The funny thing is is that many of us have friends in KOS factions. In fact, more then a few...it is about balancing. All of my friends in KOS guilds know that when it comes down to it = PvP for guild happens. Myself and all of my friends are in understanding of this and know that there will be times when we will be going after and killing each other. I do not hunt PvP, but when I see it or get the "call"...well you know.

The best part --> teasing them after when they get killed or visa versa. b:chuckle

It is the hardcore, egotistical bragers, QQ'ers and 6v1 then brag about it that are the worst to deal with. But you get pk'd and walk away later...after-all Dolls are your friend b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Rose, your on my KOS :D

Calling me a troll.. pfft i should slap u >.>

b:flower
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Rose, your on my KOS :D

Calling me a troll.. pfft i should slap u >.>

b:flower

Well....ok b:pleased

Attack me and game-on b:cute....(Dares you *D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    Well....ok b:pleased

Attack me and game-on b:cute....(Dares you *D)

1. My guild cant attack your guild :P
    2. I dont think ive ever seen you outside of arch. o.o
    3. Id crash the server with my leet pking skills taking you down :P (pking skills meaning flying with you and dropping ur **** on a world boss)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. My guild cant attack your guild :P
    2. I dont think ive ever seen you outside of arch. o.o
    3. Id crash the server with my leet pking skills taking you down :P (pking skills meaning flying with you and dropping ur **** on a world boss)

1) Lol!!

2) Not my fault...I am all over the place though b:sweat

3) Try it...I have wings too you know b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    1) Lol!!

2) Not my fault...I am all over the place though b:sweat

3) Try it...I have wings too you know b:cute

Me thinks we ninjad another thread rose.

I blame you. b:kiss
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow way to turn this thread into ****.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pervs wrote: »