pking problem in secret passage

Look_its_BB - Harshlands
Look_its_BB - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
i just received a chain quest from elder in arch to kill like 30 of that monsters and 30 of this monsters. however, i got stuck at this sub quest which it tells me to kill 15 guardian demonfire in the secret passage where is full of pkers. is there anyway for me to not get pked so i can complete this quest. i've been pked 10 times so far b:sad
Post edited by Look_its_BB - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    While some people like to pk low levels in there, there are others that like to kill the ones that kill the low levels. Find the right people and you'll get past.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Look_its_BB - Harshlands
    Look_its_BB - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    they rarely say anything when i ask them not to pk me b:shutup
  • Novinha - Dreamweaver
    Novinha - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's a waste trying to talk to pkers most of the time if not all the time. They don't care what you have to say. Go with some faction members or as Zoe suggested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I remember trying to get those done with all the pk problems that came along while doing them. I recommend taking it as part of the ride. Look for an opening where the pkers are distracted or afk, then run past them and get whatever mobs you can for your tally.

The last thing you want to do is ask them to stop pking you or "whining" about it. That just eggs people on because they'll be able to laugh with their buddies how they got this one lowbie who kept crying about being pk'd. Yes, asking people to stop pking you is generally considered whining by the immature players, even if you're polite about it.

Just don't say anything and even try fighting back, and they're more likely to give you a little space. That's what did the job for me. You'll get though it eventually.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    Aaronite - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    a pker in my opinion thinks like this (oh shes in pk ske might waana kill me i should kill her first or simply fresh meat must kill) pkers are generally if ur in pk u wanna kill ppl so i shuld get u first and srry about ur problem hapned 2 me 2 my friend needed help with his fb 29 and i culdnt get thru but thru dumb luck the timer ran out b4 i eneterd XDb:cry
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just try to time it carefully. The first room in SP is now a safezone (on Harshlands at least), so you'll be able to check out who's around when you go in. When I went in for the 15 Guardian Demonfires, there was only one red name, and mostly white. So I chanced it and went in and started killing them. Ended up pairing with a couple other players who needed them too. They respawn fairly quickly in that room to the side. Right, I think it was.

I also got through later that day where I had to go in deeper and kill the boss. Forgot his name but it was such fun I did it twice. (Hooray for being a barb!) First time was solo second time was very fast in a squad XD
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there are more of those mobs in the side of secret passage. just look around, there is another door.
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i just received a chain quest from elder in arch to kill like 30 of that monsters and 30 of this monsters. however, i got stuck at this sub quest which it tells me to kill 15 guardian demonfire in the secret passage where is full of pkers. is there anyway for me to not get pked so i can complete this quest. i've been pked 10 times so far b:sad

Erm... The server is called Harshlands. Thats what happens. I have it easy cuz i can turn on shield and spam IH and use running powder to dodge pkers, but i got 1 shotted several times by a guy with a lvl 80+ bow just for fun. It's normal, thats what happens on pvp servers. What did you expect mercy, understanding, honor? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Roll on a non-pvp server. Simple as that.

If yuo can't take the time to find someone to help you get through tough times (this is far from being a issue to get through) like this then you are not fit for a PVP server.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are also some of those guardian demonfires guarding a chest somewhere, they're in quite a big group tho, but it might be preferable to PKers.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It appears that many Pkers are school aged children just playing a game. Maybe it will be easier to do quests when school starts and they have to attend. Then try to play during school hours when they can't or the Pkers are fewer. It is frustrating and that's why when you try to ask rationally for them to stop, they don't respond because they are just immature players. I have noticed there are certain times of the day and evening Pking is higher than others. Pay attention to when you play and the results. Try not to let Pkers spoil your PW fun, I most certainly won't! b:victory
  • klystron
    klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    while i'm not against pking for someone (Blackers) to sit in SP for 2 solid days killing all who go in is just not on, even when he got killed 5 times he still kept coming back. And as for the entrance being a safe zone while i couldn't attack him he killed me and everal other players there. I understood PKing in there is now a banable offence so he should be banned immediatley.
  • Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands
    Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    It appears that many Pkers are school aged children just playing a game. Maybe it will be easier to do quests when school starts and they have to attend. Then try to play during school hours when they can't or the Pkers are fewer. It is frustrating and that's why when you try to ask rationally for them to stop, they don't respond because they are just immature players. I have noticed there are certain times of the day and evening Pking is higher than others. Pay attention to when you play and the results. Try not to let Pkers spoil your PW fun, I most certainly won't! b:victory

Pkers come from all kinds of people. If you believe that pkers are only kids that are raging in a game because of their everyday frustration then you're wrong. Asking a pker to stop means you are weak and can't take the action on a pvp server. Reroll carebear server. Subject closed.

Also this thread has been necroed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the everlasting stormbringer.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I dunno, I've gotten quite a few things done in Harshlands SP while pk'ers were there by asking for safepassage. Alot of pk'ers do respect those that respect their authority so to speak. Just ask with some dignity and integrity and not like a whiney punk and you'd be surprised how often they'll let you go.
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To the OP of this thread..... my friend, you have just bought yourself a hearty helping of ..QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    b:surrender
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah those dirty pkers are all just immature little kids who get picked on irl cuz they are fat with tiny penises! jesus, i hear this every time i kill somebody lol. stfu. its a pvp game with open pk. why people roll on a pvp server and hate pkers, i will never understand. but as a pker, yes. if u make a big deal about it and cry and threaten me with your friends or with callin GMs on me, ill kill u more. and probably kill your faction too. just pay the pkers and they'll let you through b:laugh
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol Pope.

My advice is to just wait for another time, it's not the end of the world. I'm not an avid lowbee PKer but I have PKed there once or twice for the lolz. It's also probably the best place to **** people off for a PK war lol. I've been bait for bigger guilds before.

Anyway, you just have to understand it's a PK server and shrug it off.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most people who go there to PK are there to kill the people their level who are killing lowbies.

Like me, I love pking lvl 70s that are slaughtering lowbies.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just trying to help someone concerned with doing their quests. I didn't mean to imply "every" Pker is an immature player. I am sorry if it sounded like that. I am an adult PVP player and I am not immature (well maybe a little). I didn't say anything about why people PK, eg.. "Taking out their frustrations in the game." For whatever reason why each person PK's or not is their own business. When I am Pked, I just get back up, dust myself off, and start all over again (isn't that a song?). When playing on a PVP server its expected to get Pked and when it does we all should just play and have fun! b:bye
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah, I'm on carebear server, and whatever ppl are QQ about here is one of the reasons I rolled a char on a PvE. I can't be 10hrs/day on line, I want to play the game and do my quests in that 1.5-2h i play.
    And seriously, allowing PK in SP is just ****. There u have an instance in a very limited space where u need to go to do your quests and because of some idiots that got a high lvl faster that you , you just can't do that.
    SP PK should be banable.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atalan - Sanctuary
    Atalan - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a pker in my opinion thinks like this (oh shes in pk ske might waana kill me i should kill her first or simply fresh meat must kill) pkers are generally if ur in pk u wanna kill ppl so i shuld get u first and srry about ur problem hapned 2 me 2 my friend needed help with his fb 29 and i culdnt get thru but thru dumb luck the timer ran out b4 i eneterd XDb:cry

It took you 10 Hours to get past the SP Pkers? b:shocked
  • lilpanda4
    lilpanda4 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i no this will sound weird... but im lvl 35 and wen i press my hit button to hit othas it doesnt work can some1 tell me howw to pk ppl
  • lilpanda4
    edited September 2009
    the only reason im asking this is because all the lower lvls are hitting me and i wanna get them bak forv wat they do
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In Archosaur, there are NPC's called Illusion Stones. Talk to one, and pay it
    5k coins, and it will tele you to the inner part of the SP, select Deception on the list of teleport options. Using the tele can save you time, and money(if you use charms)
  • Talie - Lost City
    Talie - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In Archosaur, there are NPC's called Illusion Stones. Talk to one, and pay it
    5k coins, and it will tele you to the inner part of the SP, select Deception on the list of teleport options. Using the tele can save you time, and money(if you use charms)

Like he said b:pleasedb:victory
  • lilpanda4
    edited September 2009
    y r u talking abouyt teleporting im talking about pking people hu hit me
    idk how to pk and i want to find out
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To pk, you hold down the "Ctrl" button, click another player, and attack.
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just change your pk settings?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • juric
    juric Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actuaaly had a few guys fooling me by askin to trade then they will cancel and hit me immediately. Think its a new cowards PK trick
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dunno why all these people from PvE servers are trying to give you advice.. lol.

But yeah, On LostCity going into SP you usually have to know the right time with your time zone when majority of people arn't on haha.

All if you know some people that are enemies with a guild Pking there then try telling them and they'll come and there will be a big fight and they'll all be distracted haha.
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.