TW Predictions for this week cancelled.

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Hello, everyone! Well, looks like life has gotten to me as well, as it did with our beloved Hisui. But just for this week! I've got a Women's Studies project to work on (yes, I actually take this class, it's actually pretty interesting), as well as reading Homer's "The Odyssey" (oh, man, it's so awesome! I love Greek Literature!).

So, as you can probably of have already guessed, I'm not gonna be doing the predictions for this week. Too many battles, too little (actually none) time for predictin' 'em. So, just put your predictions out there and discuss/flame away! But not too much...I still have enough time to pull out fire extinguishers.

See ya next week! I'm sure I'll be free again! ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Now explain how studying womenz is more important than PWI predictions? b:angry

But yeah, Greek literature rulez! b:victory
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:pleased I am Greek, and i love to see people reading those fantastic works!
    Next book should be Homer's iliad, a great book as well!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:pleased I am Greek, and i love to see people reading those fantastic works!
    Next book should be Homer's iliad, a great book as well!b:victory
    "Greek" you say?

I was flamed into cinders for calling someone "Greek." Blasted for being ignorant, and lectured on the history of "Hellas," the real name for that country. "Greece" was a name imposed on them by the Turks, this is what was vehemently yelled at me.

As for Predictions...
    Radiance> Every attacking faction that doesn't own land
    Enrage>Tao
    Tao>all other attackers
    Caesar>Triad
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009

As for Predictions...
    Radiance> Every attacking faction that doesn't own land
    Enrage>Tao
    Tao>all other attackers
    Caesar>Triad

I agree.

10char
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fact Triad is going to Destroy Caesar as they think we walk over. b:surrenderb:byeb:shocked
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "Greek" you say?

I was flamed into cinders for calling someone "Greek." Blasted for being ignorant, and lectured on the history of "Hellas," the real name for that country. "Greece" was a name imposed on them by the Turks, this is what was vehemently yelled at me.

Just want to let you know that guy was wrong. Hellenes were refered to as "Greeks" by the Romans. From them the use of the name spread to the rest of Europe and consequently the rest of the world. The name originates from Graecus the son of Zeus and Pandora who, according to myth, is one of the ancestors of all Hellenes.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fact Triad is going to Destroy Caesar as they think we walk over. b:surrenderb:byeb:shocked

lmao.

3mil Caesar > Triad :P
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    10m on above
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why does RockyK start a lot of his sentences with the word "fact" >_>
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why does RockyK start a lot of his sentences with the word "fact" >_>

He doesn't know what it means so he uses thinking he's intelligezle b:chuckle
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    He doesn't know what it means so he uses thinking he's intelligezle b:chuckle

Either that or he REALLY likes Lysol commercials.

+5.5 Cool points if you get the reference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "Greek" you say?

Sonne...I have no problem called whatever, Greek or Hellenas, as long as the person i speak with understands where i am from. I truly hate all those fanatics that feel like the name of their country is of UBER importance. Those are the ppl that go to wars, those are the ppl that abuse other colored humans just for not being as "good" as they are. We are all just Human Beings living in different parts of a planet. Names, colours and flags mean nothing to me. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    less qq moar pew pew
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Fail

lol would have posted sooner but i didnt look at map untill just now
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid