About Factions

Options
Granito - Lost City
Granito - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
hello everyone

i am a lvl 18 archer, a hybrid archer, who like to join a faction...

but what the recommend lvl to join a faction with quality???

what are the most requested classes???

please i need to know anything about factions

i have little experience lol
Post edited by Granito - Lost City on

Comments

• MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you know theres an edit button >.> you just made two threads
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hello everyone

i am a lvl 18 archer, a hybrid archer, who like to join a faction...

but what the recommend lvl to join a faction with quality???

what are the most requested classes???

please i need to know anything about factions

i have little experience lol

oh really?
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm going to lock this double post and leave the other one open b:victory
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    id lock the other one o.o its incomplete
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    block the other one, i was my mistake, because its imcomplete, but the other one is omcomplete, this no lol

come on people, answer my question please...

and yeah my evolution is the hybrid one, i distribute one point to vitality, one to stregh, and 3 for destery, per lvl

i just read the annor basics b:victory

my ideia its to talk about Factions with these topic lol

comment and post your ideas, for helping me, and also helping the ""noob"" of Perfect world - noob in the good way lol

and i said i have little experience, yes i have, i am only lvl 18

but if you asked me about my PvP - i loose only 2 times against archers, one of them lvl 26, and 9 win, againts other archers at my lvl and low, venomancer, blademaster and cleric, i became an animal of PvP b:laugh

i am just kidding, but you got my idea
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Prediction b:dirty , you play in Lost City too...

can you help me sometimes?? - what
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what the name of your faction???
  • Prediction - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the faction i'm in is really helpful, if you want i could send you an invite

every friday we kick every1 who hasn't lvled at least once and all inactives

we usually only have around 20 members on but we just started 3 weeks ago
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok, please invite me b:pleased

i am an active member, and i evolved one or two lvls per day, and one or two lvls of my genie too

the genies are very important, my genie saved me a lot of times with abilitie tree of life
  • Prediction - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok, please invite me b:pleased

i am an active member, and i evolved one or two lvls per day, and one or two lvls of my genie too

the genies are very important, my genie saved me a lot of times with abilitie tree of life

i wouldn't lvl my genie that much really, til you 're 60+ when you have a lot of spirit cuz at your lvl you will really have problems with sp lvling your genie
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i wouldn't lvl my genie that much really, til you 're 60+ when you have a lot of spirit cuz at your lvl you will really have problems with sp lvling your genie

What she said.

Even now I havent lvled my Genie past lvl40, though I have SP to spare I better choose to lvl up my only stun or BoA for Rebirth, so when I get better gears and hit lvl70 I can go in PK mode.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thanks for advice

but i evolved my genie with experience, because i need my spirit, and sometimes spirit is not enough

of course, if i not use experience, i will evolved faster, but genie is big deal for me =)

i am lvl 18, and my genie lvl 16
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thanks for advice

but i evolved my genie with experience, because i need my spirit, and sometimes spirit is not enough

of course, if i not use experience, i will evolved faster, but genie is big deal for me =)

Thats like pain in the **** to do. Well, you`ll have money in that way though.
    I kill things b:victory
  • GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thanks for advice

When i first started out, i was just like you. I thought genies were a HUGE deal, when in fact after i re-rolled a cleric i decided not to mess with a genie. Archers could use some help from genies so go for it. I just ask please, please please dont use xp to lvl a genie. Around lvl 42-45 you will have to grind over 600k xp or more, and if u use what little bit of xp u get from quests at that level on genies, you may get discouraged and quit (Which i dont want that to happen) so please dont use xp to level ur genie. Spirit is the only way to go.
    Unless its for rebirth (Which is a whole nother topic)
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow, I guess I'm one of the few people who would like to stick to a level?

For example, when I was 37-41, I farmed on the lvl 30 Torgirn Warriors for Element Fragments, which I could easily sell for over 3k coins. And that's how I got enough for a Sinister Shooter. I wish I would've realized this earlier, could've stuck on those levels for a bit more.

More recently, on 50, I put a single CS and some quest exp to my Genie to reroll back to 0.0% intentionally because I didn't want to out-level my friend's alt, which I had finally caught up with.

Well, I got a lvl 16 Zeal that I'm currently pushing towards learning Nullify Poison. Not going to bother giving her more exp anytime soon if it looks like what it just did. I completed all but three quests so far, and I'm only on 79.9%. Well, I suppose it's not too bad, considering that I died 3-4 times in FB51 due to my friend insisting on tanking Rankar with a frog instead of her Herc.

But really, I don't find myself using my Genie in the least and I was glad when I found out that I could teach her a skill that could take away the wood damage, which makes grinding on Vipions really expensive due to all the charm ticking.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Prediction - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What he said.

b:embarrass
  • Granito - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok, looks like genie are not big deal at all, maybe your right, but the abilitie tree of life of my genie is really helpfull, belive it =)

but i can wait some lvls for evolving my genie lol

i have one question ... my genie is out of stamina, i think i need chi stones,

where I get chi stones???
  • jesus1is1truth
    jesus1is1truth Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you can get chi stones by buying them from cat shops or by decomposing things such as weapons you've manufactured.