console_cmd.txt patching issue

nyaar
nyaar Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
After running the patcher it will go through a few files but stops on console_cmd.txt and shows a dialogue box saying there was an error and gives the option to restart and try again (I think). i have tried manual patching, and reinstalling. It says that the game is version 1. I have also tried installing with my firewall off.
Post edited by nyaar on

Comments

• nyaar
    nyaar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok same problems after doing what tech support told me to do (mainly just common sense vista things).
  • Ruggedmonk - Harshlands
    Ruggedmonk - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    nyaar2 wrote: »
    After running the patcher it will go through a few files but stops on console_cmd.txt and shows a dialogue box saying there was an error and gives the option to restart and try again (I think). i have tried manual patching, and reinstalling. It says that the game is version 1. I have also tried installing with my firewall off.
    Hi, try running the base patch 1-52 then the next 51-141 I think then the last 141-144 and it should load all the way. I just had the same problem and that fixed THAT part but now I still have some other issues to work out. Good luck.
  • dragonxxlfighte
    dragonxxlfighte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have the same problem and after I update like you says.It's even the same problem! PLS HELP
  • iibeccaii
    iibeccaii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    same here but what are these patches ? i only get one to pick from and that is patch so i have no clue what to do ?!?!
This discussion has been closed.