Wanting to join a good faction

Darktounge - Lost City
Darktounge - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
Lvl 13 archer very active and serious about reaching end game and owning noobs in game name is darktounge usually on when im not working pm me in game or on forumsb:victoryb:victory laters
Post edited by Darktounge - Lost City on

Comments

• Night_CaT - Dreamweaver
    Night_CaT - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi im night cat im very active im doing many quests and everything im lvl 16 blade master i need faction
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1) You never need a faction
    2) You can get to level 20 in a single day

Factions can have perks, but for your level they'll hold you back.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Infamous is recruiting

we went into merge a long time ago and most of our members went to Haven but we're reforming now, we don't have all the members we used to have but we have recruited a lot of other ppl

we kick members who haven't been on in a while and those who don't lvl even if they're active

if you still want a guild pm me or KHunterX (leader) in game
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver
    LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For Dreamweaver server, Hunters faction is recruiting anyone who's ACTIVE lvl 15+, you can drop an ingame pm to me (LightPhoenix)(LightNix), Kirli, Splaka, Sinalee, Tiburona, or Kurokiji. If nobody is available, send a message to me via postbox and I'll have you invited as soon as possible! b:victory
  • Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear
    Best_Gamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm an elf and very active after 12:00 USA CA time. I am nice and helpful. Would like to join a guild in HEAVENS TEAR 30+. PM me in game around 1:00
  • sleepylily
    sleepylily Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Umm, hi Im really new at this, Im actually installing it right now ^^. But I like to play alot of different games, all the time. But I work, and Im still in high school (11th). But plan in simple, im goin gto be and elf and I think its called "cleric" (hope I got that right...) and Im usally the "healer" and the group, and I thought I just like to say once I get started, and at a decent Lv, I would really like to join a group, and I know your looking for a group to join too, but maybe you should just make one? Its just an idea, I would love to join a new group ^^. But thats about it, and to anyone else who might come along this message, please feel free to send me a message or two. Okays I tink thats it, Bys