EVENT: Fashion Contest Poll [male]

Options
13»

Comments

• Lishandian - Heavens Tear
    Lishandian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle I don't know...3 made the robe look like 1) a high noble in ancient times and 2) a courvoisier pouch b:laugh. Argh all the choices...but walking around looking like a courvoisier looks like fun...or feel like a lord (just need a trustworthy sidekick to make that work)b:chuckle
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow wish i entered now. These all look quite plain and simple :(
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't go pointing fingers over the lack of diversity with these entries. Males had about 1/6th of the amount of entries as females so we had to work with what we received. Next time send us more entries if you don't like these, I however did find a few of them to be very nice. Of course many looked similar, but like I said when people had the exact same designs we went with the one submitted earliest.

Nothing is going to change now, so let's not waste our time QQing and take note for the future.
  • ChillaKilla - Sanctuary
    ChillaKilla - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah ure right Eat to many peeps QQb:chuckle
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I still don't get how a full camo set, in generic camo colours beat my entry -.-
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I still don't get how a full camo set, in generic camo colours beat my entry -.-

I didn't make the list my friend, t'was determined by a vote.
  • Nekijos - Heavens Tear
    Nekijos - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i find it so amazing how those people won :O the guys above me (Gia for example, id vote for that pic if he wouldve ended in the top 10) that posted theyre pictures have way better entries and i think most of us can agree lmao... picture number 6 deserves the win by KO, but the others meh... no one is crying its just our opinion. I mean cmmon xD you picked 2 full ceremonial sets hahahaha... but oh well they are only human like we are... they mustve been really tired and just picked the fashion to get some rest. If they just had to pick clothes for the game, imagine how they dress irl
    VampiresThirst.jpg
  • Noobonics - Heavens Tear
    Noobonics - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't go pointing fingers over the lack of diversity with these entries. Males had about 1/6th of the amount of entries as females so we had to work with what we received. Next time send us more entries if you don't like these, I however did find a few of them to be very nice. Of course many looked similar, but like I said when people had the exact same designs we went with the one submitted earliest.

Nothing is going to change now, so let's not waste our time QQing and take note for the future.

Ceremonial set was picked twice in different colors.. male might not be as diverse as female but it's more diverse than that.. QQ
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The ratio of male to female submissions was about 1 to 17, if I was smart I would have submitted my own fashions for the male competition, as it was much more difficult to get in the top 10 females. Ah well, something to take note of for the future.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surrender
    *scribbles down quick notes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Please tell me there is gonna be another poll or chance next week or soon to enter. I just got this really nice combination. Too bad I cant put it up. Im hoping there is another one soon. b:surrenderb:sadb:cry
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Came to find out my set has been posted before. >=/
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    20090624031031.png

I cant believe my fashion wasnt picked b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Taishang Do you know that my friend also have this same outfit as yours but in different colours. Yes different colours but not so diversified in mix and match. I honestly told him his choice of colours are terrible. Green and Brown. Eeww

I can QQ about male fashion....cos I wanna punk set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The top ten does look like it was pulled from a hat. Seriously, at least attempt to pick creative choices(camo set in camo colours OMG how original).
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Outfit 6 is Punch combo-ing his way to victory. If only there was a dead Nivastok Shieldbearer in the BG, that would make that pic so **** bad ****
  • Blackpray - Heavens Tear
    Blackpray - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm a lil bit dissapointed in the male contest.
    There is nothing I would say: Yes thats it!
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    As mentioned before, I wish I would have seeing the contest before. This is a set that Ive been using for quite a long time now, dunno if it has been posted before, which is why im posting it now so that i can at least share sumthing with the forum. I think the combination was well put together for what I had to chose from. Im hoping in a near future ill be able to submit it. Here it is. Also, Like i said, Im not aware if it has been posted, so bare with me. If it has been posted or shown before, at least u can admire a good classic. =]

20090709034116.png

20090709034207.png

20090709034656.png

20090709034700.png

Enjoy!
  • Noobonics - Heavens Tear
    Noobonics - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    eek! killer carebears. it looks nice.
    The ratio of male to female submissions was about 1 to 17, if I was smart I would have submitted my own fashions for the male competition, as it was much more difficult to get in the top 10 females. Ah well, something to take note of for the future.

well then it should have been easier to actually look through and pick creative ones and not pick the first submissions. b:irritated

FYI.
    barbe.jpg
  • ChillaKilla - Sanctuary
    ChillaKilla - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    MrConce alota ppl on sanctuary run around with ur style i was one of the first by us with it untill i made ma new styleb:victory
  • szucsi
    szucsi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Number 1 looks so akward b:sad Dunno why does it has the most vote. Anyway, good luck to the...duh you know b:tired
  • _biddipal_ - Sanctuary
    _biddipal_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Aww does not!! it looks awwwsome ^^

And besides it doesn't have the most votes- though it does seem to have a solid second
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Number 1 = yuck, cheap fashion! Most of the cheapest (1 gold a piece) fashion looks horrible, there's only the mini skirt that's even passable, even though it always comes out of the boutique in horrid colours!

Number 4 has my vote, as the Helmsley is sexeh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • _biddipal_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Just because its cheap doesn't make it bad.
    Plus that probably wasn't too cheap- yes the top is only one gold, but black can get fairly expensive.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wonder if treating armor as a fashion was out of the question? Too late now to find out, I suppose...
  • _biddipal_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wonder if treating armor as a fashion was out of the question? Too late now to find out, I suppose...

In this case? no i don't think amour would have been accepted, first place gets that outfit in the cash shop, but amour isn't sold in the cash shop.

Nice idea though, some amour can look very nice.
  • Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary
    Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think 1 is the best, but number six is my next favorite ^^
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
    closing this up now, results will be posted in a day or two
This discussion has been closed.