EVENT: Fashion Contest Poll [female]

Comments

• Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ohhhhh wow hard decision umm i like 8,9, and 10 but im gonna go with 8 since its the only non black one out of the 3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    PLEASE number 6!! It's so elegant~ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Wu - Heavens Tear
    Wu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr55/darkninjaprincess/perfect%20world%20screenshots/event%20stuff/

this was my entry bit disappointed i didnt make it as i really wanted the first female set, but oh well.

voted for 6 thats pretty cute.
  • Lishandian - Heavens Tear
    Lishandian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    6 is pretty cute and the background oooooh....pretty

Though is there any chance can I suggest to either make some of the fashion that didn't make to finals or the ones that make it to the finals either put those out as a section of their own or a link to check out all the fashion that were sent in? Or perhaps a wall paper or a loading screen? I notice both of the men and women fashion sense and background look like pretty good wall papers to me. But that's just my 2 cent.b:chuckle
  • Arelycia - Lost City
    Arelycia - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I notice none of the finalists have duke rose boots and im sure there were applicants that submited them. Figures the one thing worth resubmitting to the cash shop wouldnt be an option. Could there be bias there GMs?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    just so you know duke rose isn't prohibited, and some off the internal finalists had almost the full set. let's not go screaming bias at the drop of a hat, it's poor sportsmanship
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ooo! I like White Lotus, Wu. A LOT. Nice picture too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didn't. I figured what I have is nothing special compared to some. I kind of regret not entering my Veno now though.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    the female competition was craaazyyy, don't feel too bad if you didn't make it up here as we had about 3 or 4 times as many entries for female fashion than male. Great job everyone!
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nice entries all. I voted for #6 due to the pleasant colours and composure of the screenshot but I really don't see much uniqueness here ; /

I personally only entered the contest because I thougt "Your set will be permanently added to the cash shop, given the name of your choosing" was referring to ANY currently non-existing set of your choice that exists at least in PW-China (e.g. kimono set or funky set). After re-reading the rules, it seems I completely misunderstood. From what I'm seeing right now, none of those sets (including my plain, common-place #10 outfit) really deserve a place in the cash shop as a buy-able "set".
    u serious my wifes pic has same outfit looks way better then a venomancer who doesnt show there face b:laughb:bye no vote for no 1

I emailed three pictures for the entry and assumed that each finalist entry would be shown in different poses so "not showing my face" was definitely not my intention. If you want pictures with my face, here's the picture set that Image #10 came from: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Keripo/Perfect%20World%20International/Desiree%20Etherblade/ If those pictures aren't enough, you can always find me in-game b:cute

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    That is true in a sense, I know that one set with the leather shoes and jean skirt was removed from the shop, but it was still eligible for this contest. Although we couldn't add a non-existent fashion set to the game we can definitely add pieces of one that has been here in the past
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didn't enter but if I had these are the only fashion I have.

th_2009-07-0813-23-44.jpg th_2009-07-0814-11-42.jpg
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    Okorielko - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    These were the pictures that I submitted. All of the same outfit.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/LinnaFash1.jpg
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/LinnaFash2.jpg
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/LinnaFash3.jpg
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/LinnaFash4.jpg

Details:
    "Beach Goddess"
    Jade Bikini Top and Wingspan Skirt
    Leather Bracelet
    White Crystal Love Heels

Honestly, I am really disappointed by some of the finalists chosen, but whatever. Better luck next time, right?
  • Lyrede_Cross - Lost City
    Lyrede_Cross - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello there,

I was wondering...what happens after the poll and announcing the winner? What fash exactly are going to be permanently added in boutique? I am confused...is it...:

a.) the set that the winners used to enter this fashion event, or
    b.) the set that they are getting as their prize? Or
    c.) all of the above? Or
    d.) none of the above? Lol (^0^)\/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Rice Cake Family Forever!!!

\/(^.^)\/
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Hello there,

I was wondering...what happens after the poll and announcing the winner? What fash exactly are going to be permanently added in boutique? I am confused...is it...:

a.) the set that the winners used to enter this fashion event, or
    b.) the set that they are getting as their prize? Or
    c.) all of the above? Or
    d.) none of the above? Lol (^0^)\/

I'm pretty sure it is the set that the winner submitted along with whatever they titled it.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    The set that wins each poll will be permanently added to the cash shop. Those unreleased sets that are being given as prizes may be added to the cash shop eventually, but not as the result of this event. So yeah, the two grand prize winners will have their set with the name of their choosing in the shop, pretty cool huh?
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I swear I've seen better outfits around Lost City then all of the ones listed. Image 4 though FTW, only original. Everything else is generic.
  • Lyrede_Cross - Lost City
    Lyrede_Cross - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello there,

Coolz, thankies!!!

And really tight poll there @.@.

(^0^)\/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Rice Cake Family Forever!!!

\/(^.^)\/
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Spoons,

It would be cooler if the winners were able to choose one of the unreleased items to be added permanently to the cash shop (with a name of their choice). Yanno, since they're getting TWO outfits...

...but then the finalists would feel cheated since it would be possible that their prize outfit could be obtained by anyone that wanted it. Although, if they were able to choose one outfit from ALL of those listed on www.ecatomb.net that are unreleased...

I really wish I had started playing this game years from now so that I could have full access to the outfits that I love. ::sigh::
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Spoons,

It would be cooler if the winners were able to choose one of the unreleased items to be added permanently to the cash shop (with a name of their choice). Yanno, since they're getting TWO outfits...

...but then the finalists would feel cheated since it would be possible that their prize outfit could be obtained by anyone that wanted it. Although, if they were able to choose one outfit from ALL of those listed on www.ecatomb.net that are unreleased...

I really wish I had started playing this game years from now so that I could have full access to the outfits that I love. ::sigh::

Haha so you see our dilemma eh? We can't offer any set on ecatomb as many haven't been prepared and/or patched into our version yet. Don't lose hope though, I know we'll be getting in more fashions bit by bit.
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Haha so you see our dilemma eh? We can't offer any set on ecatomb as many haven't been prepared and/or patched into our version yet. Don't lose hope though, I know we'll be getting in more fashions bit by bit.

I think I understand the dilemma.. kind of, but couldn't those outfits be patched in for those players (finalists and winners) after all is said and done? Annnnd, I know that those outfits will be released eventually. I am just so impatient, though! Especially since the outfits that have been released lately have been so... disappointing for the most part.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe I am wrong on that aspect. I guess it's better to release some outfits bit by bit, and not at all once. Because once all are in cash shop, the fun ends after few days.

It's better to have festive occasions to release the outifts ^^

But sorry Spoons, I do have to QQ about male fashion ha ha.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm happy-I got my Yukata going on :3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I went with 5 and no female BMs.Good Luck.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Image 6 and 10 are awesomeb:dirtyb:dirty
    Quit.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I chose #6, breaking the tie between #6 and #4 by one vote b:cool
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    are image 5 and 6 the same person? o.o
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Image 9 is winning now? *sigh* Stop voting just for the black bikini~~! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Dhaal - Dreamweaver
    Dhaal - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Female contests are so much better then male ones b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you dont have anything to die for, you dont deserve to live! b:sin
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2009