Recommended Graphics Card?

galedragon
galedragon Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
Well.... I want to download this game, but, I know it needs a lot of memory or a good Graphics Card. *I'm not pc-savvy, so correct me if I'm wrong.*

What's a decent *and not so expensive* Graphics Card for this game?
Post edited by galedragon on

Comments

• Ithila - Sanctuary
    Ithila - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't know a card, but I got a notebook windows vista, the graphic card isn't the best, but it works quite good. only in crowded places it's a bit slower.
    But you can change your resolution an texture details, maybe try that first before you buy a cardb:pleased
    Inferno Marshal
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We need to know what kind of slots your motherboard has first, so we can go from there to see what can run on it.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • galedragon
    galedragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We need to know what kind of slots your motherboard has first, so we can go from there to see what can run on it.
    That's where I might need some help. >_<

Also, is a Graphics Card 100% needed, or can the game work fine without one?
    I doubt it, but this game is complex when it comes to downloads, programs, and such, so I don't know.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2009
    If you have a very good integrated graphics chipset, maybe, but otherwise you'll need to have one. The generic Windows display drivers won't cut it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.