My Bows

2»

Comments

• Kusider - Heavens Tear
    Kusider - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    He was actually being sarcastic in order to get a good deal on a "useless" weapon :)

These days I just can't possibly guess that. It's the kind of thing a sling hater would say lol. And if you read my reply to him when you quoted it, you'd see I found uncertainty in what he said in my last sentence.
    Sorry. I thought that was clear. And, Ast, thanks for the offer, but I actually already picked up the mold. You're a doll for offering to hook me up.

You're happy with the mold? I bought it and realized after that it costs a dirty load of expensive sub mats then resold it. Got a 2 socket clean one for about 300k.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Of course, the fact that you are not a doll at all, but a guy, highlights the irony of any attempt at serious discussion of what looks "odd" in one's cartoon choices. So, it was actually sarcasm wrapped in irony.

Pff. OK any real life winged elves present please step forward! Are there even any real life archers here?

Maybe the next version of perfect world should do away with all races but Human, remove all monsters and fbs, and have the only classes available be "IT consultant" or "University undergrad". Fun fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    aww ast...you're such a doll b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    aww ast...you're such a doll b:chuckle

Darn right I am! b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are there even any real life archers here?

One time, I had this bent popsicle stick, a rubber band, and some toothpicks...
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol, this is nothing you noob. No one holds the record on sanctuary for Level 22 Mirage Sword +11, or archer wise +9 thudercrack by Sarendena.
    record as in low level weapon high refine. So this excludes server rich-Gooseyness +11 lev 89 magic sword and server rich-BigPee +11 TT90 Gold Axe

THAT shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread... GX is endgame and if you can either farm or buy the 2 Ancient Devil's Soul at 30-35m each , nobody will laugh at you for spending the money to +12 that sucker. That is so not fail.
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    THAT shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread... GX is endgame and if you can either farm or buy the 2 Ancient Devil's Soul at 30-35m each , nobody will laugh at you for spending the money to +12 that sucker. That is so not fail.

Did I say it was? I mentioned that because so people wont say "Oh, that +9 refine on TT70 weap is nothing compared to this +11 refine on TT90." Read the post. it says EXcludes.
    Where the hell did I say it was fail?
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hehe i saw a really refining freak....
    he refined a lvl 2 bow+12 , and that without dragon orbs^^
  • fggsess
    fggsess Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i use bow's too love them :P
    dont like the crosbow and the slingshots no matter what other ppl say b:victory