6x equips

Options
DarkSniper - Lost City
DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
So yea, today I finished my FB59 and culti and all that. Got about 45% finish the last of my quests I get another 10% then daily for like 13% then grinding to 60. I was wondering what equips I should try to get. Money is kind of an issue for me, not a huge one. I just spent all but 10k on new CS wings but I can make back a decent amount of cash soon. I know for a wep I will be getting a Swiftwind.
The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
Post edited by DarkSniper - Lost City on

Comments

• Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If you have nothing against grinding then go for BracersOfBloodMoon (costs about 8mil on my server), I am working to get them too, they are well worth it, as you`ll can use them till lvl100 if you want, or at least till hh90.

Also you`ll get great legging from Seal of the seven quest after you kill mantavip, so dont look for ones. I made such mistake.b:sad

What else, get hhxbow, and if you still dont have one Barb ring which gives +1% crit. Everything else can go either 3* or 1* with good adds.
    I kill things b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Barb ring with +1% crit? I have my Rank 2 ring with +1% crit. Leggings from the token of the 7 ok. What about a light chestpiece? I got one from my FB59 that looks....decent. Nothing spectacular.

And I'm not gonna get the Bracers of Blood Moon, just.....way to much money.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well, barb ring gives +1% crit and +5 str, costs about 1m (?), though it seems that prices on my server have droped for them. They are beter than almost everything you can get till those rings with +2% crit chance rings.
    If you are lucky you can get good 3* ring with +1% crit and other adds (have one myself), rank ring is good, but barb rings are better.

As for chest, I dunno, for PvE those 2* from fb aint bad, but for PvP I would look for 3*, but till that keep the ones you have.
  • DevoL - Lost City
    DevoL - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o.O i never seen a 2 star drop from a FB
    b:bye
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2* item do not drop, they can only be crafted.(possible exceptions on higher lvl unique mob/boss but not something u find normally)

for leggings, just find a 1* or 3* lvl 5x/6x legging to use until 69, then get shinguard of hedes.
    if u havent picked ur reward yet, get that belt from the 7 seal quest. good hp, decent phys def espeically considering u are on a PvP server, it should serve u well unless u are 1 of those who likes 2 massively stack dex.

armor, if u got enough rep god knows its next to impossible, the rank 4 chest armor. if u dont just get some 1 or 3* armor with decent bonus until 70 where u can get the demon general's quest armor.

boots, boots of tiger strength if u can, or some 1*/3* until 70 for the tt70 boot.

bracer, same thing, just find something decent until u either get ur tt70 or decide on bloodmoon
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o.O i never seen a 2 star drop from a FB

I meant reward. Sorry for misunderstanding.
    But that belt doesnt look all that great for me. Leggings give you 5 dex 5 vit too, though belt isnt bad 2% reduction is enough? If I try I could find one with 60hp and 5 vit and another add, I have seen such belts.

I am not shore how reduction works in PvP but dex seems better than reduction. As for hp, its nice, but not too much too.
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    why are this leg bracer for 8 mio so good? why are they worth getting?
    Ah im lvl 6x
    i have solarslayer, wind and the clouds(soon), genie shins, dark shinguards of hedes(soon) and i have 2 rings (1 with crit hit + (dropped by a normal vll 60 mob)) and 1 with crit +1(also dropped))
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    f22araptor wrote: »
    why are this leg bracer for 8 mio so good? why are they worth getting?
    Ah im lvl 6x
    i have solarslayer, wind and the clouds(soon), genie shins, dark shinguards of hedes(soon) and i have 2 rings (1 with crit hit + (dropped by a normal vll 60 mob)) and 1 with crit +1(also dropped))

Those are hand bracers. They are so good because you can use them till lvl99. Well, HH90 may be better, but thats a mater of taste. hh90 gives ~9 str, which is unusable, you cant restat that str to dex, because you need 94 str just to wear them, or at least that how I see it.
  • f22araptor
    edited July 2009
    Options
    do they have so good stats or just add ons( if yeah, which)
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    They have -0,1 attack interval, 194 or so +ph def, +3~4 dex.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

And I'm not gonna get the Bracers of Blood Moon, just.....way to much money.

I love mine; I believe it is worth it.
  • f22araptor
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mmh i dont do so much grinding, often i make Zhenning. Does the inverall beetween hits effect to skills to (barrages)?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no interval doesnt effect skills, and zhen, ew theres always faster ways to grind then zhen
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What are faster ways to grind than Zhen? Heh, I have heard Zhenning can be expensive but if there's a faster way I would like to know =0).
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I guess finishing ReBrith of Gods is faster.
  • f22araptor
    edited July 2009
    Options
    which rebird order is for lvl 62? and is it hard? ah and i have much coins/gold so i can afford much zhens
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OK, uptade, if you are lucky you can get BarcersOfBloodMoond for 2mil.
    Got mine +3ref, 3 sockets, sharded with Buteful and avarage citrine.b:dirty
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OK, uptade, if you are lucky you can get BarcersOfBloodMoond for 2mil.
    Got mine +3ref, 3 sockets, sharded with Buteful and avarage citrine.b:dirty

Why does that sound really cheap o.o
    It's 5.5m+ in Sanc if you buy the orders b:surrender
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why does that sound really cheap o.o
    It's 5.5m+ in Sanc if you buy the orders b:surrender

5.5m is cheap too. 25Cooper is about 500k, then 25Silver orders each for ~250k (~6m), or if you lucky to know someone who do DQ then less. Then you need mats, about 100k +Blood, thats about 100k more.
    And thats wihtout refine and Shards.
  • Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No one mentioned Genie Shins?
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8333

The mold seems kinda hard to obtain, but they're not that expensive at least on heaven's tear, I got mine (+1, 3 sockets, dex+6) for 400k and the most I've seen on Auction house was 1mil.

Gives a pretty decent amount of dex, and the movement speed is nothing to pass up on, especially since archer owns at kiting whenever necessary. If there are better options feel free to correct me :)