EVENT: Fashion Contest Poll [female]

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    6 is ok - but the fact that she couldn't be bothered to actually take a half decent screenie bugs me.
    You take that back! >< That was actually a much better SS than the other ones.
    =O Heeey, what's wrong with my screenshot? >_> I thought it was nice. You'd got a canal, and a peach blossom tree, and sky, and a fairy, and.. you know a guy on a sword flying by. It's nice.

Well said, Nao b:victory
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh DUUUUUUUUUUUH ><

Moving on... SIX BETTER WIN!
    It's ok, happens to the best of us. b:victory
    And hell yeah six better win.
    6 is ok - but the fact that she couldn't be bothered to actually take a half decent screenie bugs me.
    Actually, I like her screenie the best. It's glowy, bright, elegant, a side view(which is much more dynamic in my opinion) and all the colors of the background match her outfit to a pinch. Even her fairy matches in an odd sort of way.

Btw, anyone know what color those boots are(pure dyed??) Cause.. I want.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    =O Heeey, what's wrong with my screenshot? >_> I thought it was nice. You'd got a canal, and a peach blossom tree, and sky, and a fairy, and.. you know a guy on a sword flying by. It's nice.

It was the guy on the sword.

I swear those humans . . . they just don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • CherryD - Heavens Tear
    CherryD - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Want's to steal #10 design but maybe diffrent gloves.
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    XD!! thanks foxy and kiki. If you're talking about the fairy boots on #6, they are random dyed. I was getting ready to buy perfect pink, but thought i'd go crazy and try to random it, and I got something like it. So I kept it. It's not a pure color, but perfect pink is probably your best bet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    XD!! thanks foxy and kiki. If you're talking about the fairy boots on #6, they are random dyed. I was getting ready to buy perfect pink, but thought i'd go crazy and try to random it, and I got something like it. So I kept it. It's not a pure color, but perfect pink is probably your best bet.
    Oh awesome, they're adorable.
    I actually saw a whole fairy set that looked like bubble gum colored, and I've been obsessed in finding one since. For reasonable, anyways. b:surrender
    Hope you win, but I'm sure people will vote for the bikini/duke rose just to get them in cash shop. b:angry
    edited July 2009

Hmm... I'll have to look into that b:chuckle And you're welcome, Nao ^^
    It was the guy on the sword.

I swear those humans . . . they just don't get it.

And what's wrong with humans? b:angry
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited July 2009
    Hope you win, but I'm sure people will vote for the bikini/duke rose just to get them in cash shop. b:angry

No kidding... That's not even fair >_>
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• hoshi
    hoshi Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oww if it was for the screenshoots mine were awesome, so cute, and some of my friends have them as wallperb:cute

so SS doesnt count for this contestb:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    hoshi wrote: »
    oww if it was for the screenshoots mine were awesome, so cute, and some of my friends have them as wallperb:cute

so SS doesnt count for this contestb:chuckle
    Wait... wha?
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yay! i cant believe i made it to the finals!

Gratz to everybody, all the sets are nice!

GL for the poll winner!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFireRavenx - Sanctuary
    XFireRavenx - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ummm...I choose...ummm 9..
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I voted for image 8 as I like that combination b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • teegstarzero
    teegstarzero Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Now its time for sum Real entryz
    15ey8v6.jpg
    67tw8y.jpg
    2rdhitl.jpg
    20ib0cn.jpg
  • Dax_ - Lost City
    Dax_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    After waiting patiently, I am very disappointed in the finalists. Many of these combinations are so common that there is no need to create a new fashion line out of them.
    b:sad

Wish more creative submissions were the finalists.
  • MILFHUNTER - Harshlands
    MILFHUNTER - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Image 10
    fash9.jpg

u serious my wifes pic has same outfit looks way better then a venomancer who doesnt show there face b:laughb:bye no vote for no 1
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    pic 7 looks good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Congrats Nao! I'm glad your flair is really paying off for you.

You know I love both outfits but I chose 6 because it's got a better edge than the others.
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Teme!! Thanks so much! Hey, you have some nice fashion yourself. Did you enter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Sweetcherry - Dreamweaver
    Sweetcherry - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol i didnt make it too T_T too bad. well it was hard to vote saw 3 sets that i really loved :P. i voted for...shhh
  • DotSixX - Dreamweaver
    DotSixX - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    go go number six :P my girlfriend told me to vote for you ahaha so good luck :P
  • Batgirl_baty - Heavens Tear
    Batgirl_baty - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eatwithspoons you seriosuly have bad taste in pictures :(b:cry what about my pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ailreena - Sanctuary
    Ailreena - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Again hard decision between no. 1 and 4.
    Maybe it looks strange a bit, but I vote for 4.
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol, thank you for liking my char, but I must point out: the eyes are supposed to give a seductive look/feel.

Yeah I can understand that with the eyeliner. I'm also a little surprised there's no lip color (besides the natural skin tone), but that in my opinion benefits the overall look. Would've been nice to see that character in the finals, but ah well-still good to see people post anyway :D
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    8 is the one i voted for the color is not the best but perfect matching outfit
    its sexy stylish and has alot of personality #9 your my second choice.

Clothes are costly i know that Thats why I vote #8 not cause she has money to spend
    but because she probly faced a challenge to form the perfect outfit
    was creative and do i even have to mention she dared use Burnt Orange!!!

she is my winner

1.creative
    2.daring
    3. original
    4.stylish
    5. and colors match in perfection

#8 your my winner !!!!!
    Gratz !!!
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    omg I'm in the finals!! yay! :D

voted for nr.5 though, I usually don't like that top but in this combination it looks just cute :3
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol, it wouldn't matter if I showed you my entry and you liked it; you couldn't vote for it. However, I'll show you anyway:

SummertimePrincesspic1.jpg

I like it! Much better than any1 in the polls.
    However it'd be better to tone down either of the bikini or skirt to lighter shade of pink. It'll be pleasing to our eyes and won't cause glariness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    vote Image 4

So We Can Get Our Gawdamn Duke Rose Back >.<
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Bausko - Heavens Tear
    Bausko - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is a lot better then the male Contest, and I've never much liked the female clothes on this game. But the ladies really made it work, I had a hard time choosing. Love the way they played with the color and outfits. Way to go ladies.
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Six is pretty.

Ooh, at the time of my posting, there are two neck-and-neck with one hundred six votes a piece. Heated. o:

Four only has votes because of the Duke Rose. >>
This discussion has been closed.