Who Da Richest O.o

AndromedaB - Sanctuary
AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
tell us who your richest friends are n what they have lulz
and i mean rich and never really spent much RL monies on this game :P

my inventory so far

424 gold (i had 426 but gave some piggies 2 some friends)
126 Tele
64 1*Orb
121kCoins

:P

who else ;)
Post edited by AndromedaB - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:shocked puh leaze.....I cant hold a candle to BP......

oh, wait, you said not including real life money doesnt count spent on this game?

Veno's shall rule this thread with an Golden Phoenix. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    woah...looks like andro has enough to put 2 leg pets on one of those little andros
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    NVM. read first post lol
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    tell us who your richest friends are n what they have lulz
    and i mean rich and never really spent much RL monies on this game :P

my inventory so far

424 gold (i had 426 but gave some piggies 2 some friends)
    126 Tele
    64 1*Orb
    121kCoins

:P

who else ;)

Andro quit cat-shopping and start leveling more. You have enough already sheesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I only have 10 millions :(
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    omfg....

playing this game 1 month

just got level 50

and dont have enough coins to buy 5 gold(for perfect iron hammer level 50 stash opener)

only have 220k :S
    edited June 2009
    bluefox213 wrote: »
    omfg....

just got level 50

and dont have enough coins to buy 5 gold(for perfect iron hammer level 50 stash opener)

Thats why you dont have money.

you level to fast

Fast leveling = less money
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Id put in my own answer, but I dont want pple looking at me with weird eyes >_>; I hide with my lv 80s armour
    Btw is this limited to money you got on your own? Or includes outside contributions like friends and TW allowances?
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2009
    omfg....

just got level 50

The amount you have is actually very decent tho. That hammer wasnt implemented until real recently. No one would expect you to have that much at that lvl normally.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    The amount you have is actually very decent tho. That hammer wasnt implemented until real recently. No one would expect you to have that much at that lvl normally.

lol yeah i only started getting rich in mid lv 70s cuz of rb ;) but then again rb dosnt give money anymore... it takes money :/
    edited June 2009
    lol yeah i only started getting rich in mid lv 70s cuz of rb ;) but then again rb dosnt give money anymore... it takes money :/

it gives... if you use the headb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited June 2009
    I think i know what you mean. I remember when the tome fragments still costed 900k-500k a piece.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    i remember when lvl 1 tomes were 2mil apiece at AH

did frags really cost that much at one time?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    i remember when lvl 1 tomes were 2mil apiece at AH

did frags really cost that much at one time?
    yeah XD

i used to have a store at 1k and buy them 700k ea then go back to arch and AH or sell in catshop at about 1.5mil each
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bah, even at my peak I had 5mil. Now I'm maintaining at about 2mil between buying new skills and charms for rb. Although, I always have that 500+ celestone fragments stashed away for emergencies. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a good amount of coins but nothing compared to a veno on my friend list. He has 5500 something 1 star D.Orbs and he also showed me 40 mil in coins. b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    Don't know how much he has now.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    b:shocked
    I have a good amount of coins but nothing compared to a veno on my friend list. He has 5500 something 1 star D.Orbs and he also showed me 40 mil in coins. b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    Don't know how much he has now.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    4 coins and.....what appears tp be half a biscuit*Glomp*, ok just 4 coins.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • fuyutenshi
    fuyutenshi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    omfg....

just got level 50

Actually leveling fast doesn't mean less money it depends on how you save/spend money. Because i spent about 2-3 weeks on my veno got it to lvl 51 and probably saved up to 5-6 mil including mounts and legendary gear. Although my 2-3 weeks is usually like a 2 month play for the average player.. b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    i do believe bigpunisher is the richest i've ever seen...lol
    edited June 2009
    i do believe bigpunisher is the richest i've ever seen...lol
    Probalby not the richest but definatly one of the louder pple on the forums in regards to how much he says he spends
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Real life money doesnt count >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    From December 2008, until March 2009, I'd accumulated roughly $1,600 usd worth of Gold, then after I learned I could grind money pretty fast, I stopped purchasing it.

From December 2008, until April 2009, sarendena had accumulated roughly $4,000 usd worth of Gold, after which, he stopped purchasing it also.

[This is based off of our loggs]

Dunno about anyone else. =p
    edited July 2009
    fuyutenshi wrote: »
    Actually leveling fast doesn't mean less money it depends on how you save/spend money. Because i spent about 2-3 weeks on my veno got it to lvl 51 and probably saved up to 5-6 mil including mounts and legendary gear. Although my 2-3 weeks is usually like a 2 month play for the average player.. b:laugh

but people usually have a life out thereb:bye
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited July 2009
    From December 2008, until April 2009, sarendena had accumulated roughly $4,000 usd worth of Gold, after which, he stopped purchasing it also.

Now it explains why she didnt get banned when used the cube glitch...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    from December 2008, Until March 2009, I'd Accumulated Roughly $1,600 Usd Worth Of Gold, Then After I Learned I Could Grind Money Pretty Fast, I Stopped Purchasing It.

From December 2008, Until April 2009, Sarendena Had Accumulated Roughly $4,000 Usd Worth Of Gold, After Which, He Stopped Purchasing It Also.

[this Is Based Off Of Our Loggs]

Dunno About Anyone Else. =p

holy ****!!!!!!
  • Weaselsilent - Sanctuary
    Weaselsilent - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well there is someone who is/was in my faction that claimed to have over 250 Mill. whether this is true or not i don't know but thats alot. as for me i have peaked recently at 2 mill xD
    edited July 2009
    ... so much rich people.

That makes my 16 million coins so miserable :(
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    god D-tiger, you're so poor. you're nothing compared to my 67k b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited July 2009
    well there is someone who is/was in my faction that claimed to have over 250 Mill. whether this is true or not i don't know but thats alot. as for me i have peaked recently at 2 mill xD
    Its possible if you had money left over from the 2 day gold bug rush way back then. I heard some made 500M+ with it so no surprise IF it were those pple, then they still have money left over.