No Good Fashion for Dudes

2»

Comments

• Wolverin_e - Lost City
    Wolverin_e - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well I guess Ive nuthing more to add-most ppls already did,but I would like to say my groom suit looks far better then this "great"male kimono ,so If u PWI team wana guys in this server to wear smg different than helmsley coat/dress suit/chain pants/boots it would be nice to add something in which actually guys will differ from the sexy bikini ladyesb:chuckle
  • MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary
    MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ya whats is up with the helmsley coat and boots in white?, they look Grey. Are the gods of PWI color blind? Other items are white white, but certain items in white aren't white.
  • Miabi - Lost City
    Miabi - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there is always the SS black dress uniform. Since asians seems to like **** uniforms a lot (look for **** cafe in korea etc) it is the combat uniform if you visit ecatomb's website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****_chic

here a link. read the last paragraphs for **** culture in asia
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ya whats is up with the helmsley coat and boots in white?, they look Grey. Are the gods of PWI color blind? Other items are white white, but certain items in white aren't white.

Yeah, you get actual white and then grey-ish a lot. Fairy stuff turns out white, but a pure white vixen is an almost sooty-white, but definetly not 'white'. Chain stuff and helm stuff in 'white' is more like that too, but ceremonial stuff in white is pure.
    It irks me that it changes with fashions, because if I hadn't see that a white vixen was grey on someone, I would have bought the one on AH for a ton and been hugely disappointed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    New DT and cash shop item: the Speedo!

I personally want to see some guys wearing this:

http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/homme/h33.jpg

I was initially speechless....laughed out loud....still smiling thinking about it!

-But-

YES PLS!!! The pink, omg the pink b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there is always the SS black dress uniform. Since asians seems to like **** uniforms a lot (look for **** cafe in korea etc) it is the combat uniform if you visit ecatomb's website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****_chic

here a link. read the last paragraphs for **** culture in asia

Also the swastika can have different meanings depending on the religion and country:

http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/symbols/swastika.htm
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll admit beforehand - too lazy to read the thread.

But FFS - this recent joke of an event proves the point.

They picked 10 male CS sets and seriously . . . 1-2 of them were direct sets already and the rest were ****.

So yeah - it's obvious they are gonna aim towards guys and g.i.r.ls.

It just happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Linjawsyam - Sanctuary
    Linjawsyam - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok, ok that does look like **** but barbs in clothes hell naw, I look awesome with mine :P just you go ask all girls in sanctuary xD lies lies tsk tsk tsk....b:laugh
  • Wolverin_e - Lost City
    Wolverin_e - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Im sure 5 mins after new fash is released half of archosaur will be full with ladyes wearing the new short pants set in all variations of colors but how many guys will we see with the kimono stuff...(well I wouldnt be surprised if I see some barb runnin in sparkling pink outfit though)b:surrenderb:chuckle
  • Miabi - Lost City
    Miabi - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this one look not so bad

h29.jpg

female version of the fugly as hell thing that was posted some moments ago

h55.th.jpg
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree - epic fail on the kimonos...yes its an asian-based game but still b:irritated If that look was so coveted on this game you'd see more people running around in the marriage robes don't ya think? I totally love the bikini set though...gonna add that to my wardrobe for sure b:victory As for the feather outfit, the only part of it I remotely like is the top - that would look great with seapray pants b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think this is probally the best looking male outfit : http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/homme/h28.jpg

very cool xD
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    moved to suggestions for.... being a suggestionb:shocked
  • MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary
    MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didnt mean there are no good outfits yet to be release, they just keep release the most stupidest ones. Common guys we need some new badass outfits for the guys. As for this new one, ya we already have the wedding robe, why the heck would we want the same thing only able to change the color. The sneak peeks show many new outfits, but as of recent we male gets the short end of the stick.